Pakistani Grooming Gangs

You know what. I think we should all be extra alert because now that whites are addressing the grooming going on against their communities, we may seen an increase of these predators preying on Sikh girls because it's easier for them as apnay parents are more likely to hide the 'shame' or not know what is going on.

Not to change the subject too much, but does it annoy anyone else when a family finds out their girl has been cavorting with - for example - a Muslim lad and then they try to find her a really decent Sikh lad to get her married off before anyone outside the family finds out? Does my head in.

Not to change the subject too much, but does it annoy anyone else when a family finds out their girl has been cavorting with - for example - a Muslim lad and then they try to find her a really decent Sikh lad to get her married off before anyone outside the family finds out? Does my head in.

We are conservative as a society. We hide things to preserve face. We hide from issues that make us uncomofortable.

Will this ever change? Will we ever turn into a community that discusses matters related to sex without getting funny about it? Can't see it happening myself.