Amritdhari Love Marriage

SinghniKaur

If we notice a Gursikh, who has taken Amrit of Guru Sahib and becomes so attracted to the member of opposite sex that he (or she) can only think of her and can't live without her, then surely such person was never in love with Guru Sahib. Every now and then we hear of a Gursikh brother or sister, shamelessly declaring that he or she will die unless he or she marries such and such person. How did a Gursikh end up at such stage? Wasn't he an Amritdhari to begin with? How did he violate such a strict order of Guru Sahib of considering other-women as mothers, sisters and daughters?

this post wasmade by s50 , very good post

u need love in a marriage but to shower all urlove on ur partner ? theres was a man he loved his wife so much , his wifes said tohim that if u loved god this much u wud have been mukt , hearing this he became a bhagat and met WAHEGURU .

I think the parents of the young girl who started this thread are right. As Sikhs, we should believe in caste, because that's how we get to kiss the Brahmin's feet and become their slave, by following their rule of caste. If we didn't follow caste we would not be putting the Brahmin above our Gurus, who said don't follow caste, and you know we have to keep the Brahmin above the Gurus, don't you?

We should totally ignore the fact that our 11 Gurus say ignore caste. We should also ignore the fact that the Panj Piyare were of different castes, because we only call it a Khalsa Brotherhood, but really we believe that the Khalsa Brotherhood does not exist because you cannot have a brotherhood, brothers, of different castes. What was Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj thinking of? We know better don't we?

Further more, when Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj said that taking Amrit wipes out your caste, then we know better than Guru Ji don't we? We know that the Brahmin's caste system is stronger than Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Amrit, and therefore the Brahmin's caste remains even when somebody takes Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Amrit, don't we? We know that even though the young woman and man mentioned in this post, who have both taken Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Amrit, are actually still in separate castes and Guru Ji's Amrit did not wipe their caste out at all did it?

We must remember to cup the Brahmin Man's feet gently in our hands before we kiss them in order to acknowledge the caste system that they, the Brahmin Man started, shouldn't we?

people here fail to understand what a sanbandhi is. with marage, we are supposed to jup naam with our sanbandhi. and jupping naam with love, is the key.

a question i hav posed on this website ages ago, (only cuz iw as posed with it too - and i answered it) was, how is one supposed to look at a person as their daughter sister/ bro etc, then, marry them n do what needs to be done to have kids?

lastly, people that feel that they will die without a specific person, they feel the love. the love shud be there. most people dont understand the difference between love and atachment. on one hand we have preet prem, pyaar, on the other we have hoh, laalach and kaam.

people with marrage shud learn to tell the diference.. defo.

its dosent matter bout caste , look at wat they wer doing b4 they decided to getmarried , they kept reltionships , false love , big age difference , look atthe above post , these guys r anmitshuk , THEYR R KHALSA , KHALSA , u think Baba Ajit Singh Ji wud do this ? how bout Baba Jujar Singh ? keeping relationship b4 marriage with their sisters . as for caste system , thats not the only thing to worrt about , we have ppl thinking some pakhandee sadh is bigger than MAHARAJ !! andthen wehave ppl thnking in vaars , like veer vaar dont cutur nails , and monday dont take a shower . fak , look wat bramin did , i think the girls parent dont want to get thegirl married to dat guy is bcz he is from a poor family maybe and theparents rep might go done or somthing , and for caste system , and last names , i think last names r like clans , GURU JI last name was sodhi , he was fro sodhi clan , castesystem separates ppl , u cant talk , eat anything wit da othr caste , last names do the same ? i heard in india ome re4tards r doing caste system again , som1 shud go take a fukn shot gun n faknm up , they evn smashed som guys skull bcz he drank from da wrong side of a fountain or somthing .

Vjkk Vjkf

all i can say is that if u truely feel like you cant survive without this guy or your gonna run away ect. than thats not even love thats just attachment and Guru Sahib was against attachment. If you can't fall in love with Guru Maheraj Jee than you cant truely fall in love with anyone else. Your 19! Do your naam simran and bhagti, no need to get into this boy drama.. boys=maya. Treat them like your brothers, ask them for advice on Gurmat. Guru Jee gave up their whole family.. everything! and you can't even give up this one guy. Come sister open your eyes! Realize Guru Jee is all that you truely have dont indulge in this punga. Listen to your parents!

if u love the guy, he can wait for you. for marrage. not for relationship! .. if he cant wait, then u know there was nothing major in it. and you have averted a possible mind F \_/ C |< ..

relationships mess you up . lots of people, girls, that are said to be reely gorgeous, have no relationships by the time they are 22-23. this is cuz they understand that relationships are mind F \_/ C |<. :p

parents and sikhi shudnt reely say, dont be in relationships cuz its rong, they shud say, that it will giv u the biggest hed F \_/ C |<of your life!

:p

dont mess your heart and mind up. :) talk about gurbani. have beautiful moments in chatter. this is why we are here. to share the love. to love, as we wud a child, sibling, or parent (in all loving households!)..

make the right choice.. :) im sure you will. least, i hope you will!

Many of the sensible reasons people have put in the post are perfectly correct. i.e. you may be too young to get married yet, or there maybe other reasons why your parents don't want you to get married to anyone yet.

However, caste should never be an issue for Amritdharis as they have no caste. Caste is wiped out when somebody takes Amrit !!!

One thing I will ask every male posting on this thread. Would you like to have an arranged marriage with this young lady if she had no physical relationship with this young man at all, but, always thought of him for the rest of her life, whilst she was married to you, as a result of being 'fixed up' with you because you were the same Caste? It's not just about this young lady, it's about the man she will marry if she doesn't marry this man. Does that 'other' man deserve to be married to a lady who loved another man more than him? If she leaves this man and marries a man her parents pick in later years then that is great, if, she forgets this man, and learns to love the new man. However, if she never forgets this man, and never learns to love the other man, is it fair on that 'other' man?

Anybody care to answer?

she was never supposedto love this man at all, all of her love shud be to da guru , can u read da fisrt post in thistopic , i think it will answer ur question

clearly she has a lot of moh , that shhe cant forget a guy for the rest of her life , that wat u call anmritdhari ? a person who is or will bestuck in moh 4 da rest of her life , anmrit suppoe to cntrol da 5 chor , i unno <banned word filter activated> she doin or u?

Yes, an Amritdhari is not supposed to be in Moh, and all the people who say it should be Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji first are totally correct! The love you have for your partner in marraige and the love you have for Guru Ji are two different types of love. When the 10 Gurus were on this earth women loved the 10 Gurus as their Gurus, and the same women loved their husbands as their husbands. The two types of love were different and never got mixed up!!

But the fact still remains that there is still no caste for any Amritdhari, it goes when they take Amrit. So how can anybody say that one Amritdhari cannot marry another Amritdhari because the two Amritdharis are of different caste? How can two Amritdharis be of a different caste, when they have no caste?

This Amritdhari girl's parents could have many reasons why this girl should not marry the Amritdhari man, and all those reasons could be valid. The only excuse that could not be valid is if the parents say the boy is not ofthe same caste. As then they would be saying that the Guru's Amrit is not real and does not work in that it does not remove caste!!!

You are right, you cannot call anyone Amritdhari who has a lot of moh. However, can you call anyone Amritdhari who acknowledges caste? Do you believe in caste?