Glassy Junction Turning Into Dharmik Center?

The owner of the pub called glassy junction in southall is situated opposite Parl Ave. Gurudwara Sahib. The owner woke up a few days ago and said " I have wasted 35 yrs of my life in this ! " he has put a notice up saying this place is only open for " religious discussion Pls send a txt to him ,supporting him , as he getting hassled to turn it back into a pub or give it to another company to run as a pub. 07768020176

Nice to know if its true.

Guru Kirpaa.

• 1 month later...

Kala Glassy also known Mukhtiar Singh Dhaliwal (videos on u tube)has been forced out by the landlord of Glassy Juntion ,whos name is Amarjit Khambay - a deeply shameless man who also owns the dentist next door as Kala wanted to turn Glassy in to a dharmik place this hankari man - Amarjit Khambay did all in his power to force Kala out by calling thugs and police ,and also court action.At present Glassy Junction is still closed and all the signs saying no pub have been removed by Amarjit and replaced with closed for refurbishment - Amarjit Khambay is looking for a new tenent for Glassy now

This maha paapi has no shame that glassy junction is opposite Singh Sabha Park Ave,he could of forced Kala out before but he only did now as Kala took Amrit and became a Gursikh - we should all oppose this Amarjit Khambay and his activities including the reopening of the pub when he decides to open it

Fateh ji

Guru di kirpa, good to hear about this Bhai Sahib taking amrit.

i think in terms of a 'panthic morcha' or all opposing/beingagainst the landlord, i'm not too sure, it's nothing to do with the Gurdwara and teh panth and unless we stop pubs next to all Gurdwaras then we are treading on tricky ground.

Maybe Guru ji wanted this Gursikh to break all ties with his past now's he's stepped onto Guru's path, hence why he now has no further links with this pub.The Gursikh maybe on this occasion should let the past be in the past and move on.

This maha paapi has no shame that glassy junction is opposite Singh Sabha Park Ave,he could of forced Kala out before but he only did now as Kala took Amrit and became a Gursikh - we should all oppose this Amarjit Khambay and his activities including the reopening of the pub when he decides to open it

The pub was there 100 years before a Gurdwara made the silly decision to open up directly next door to it.

Secondly...in which line of business can a mere tenant pretend he is the freeholder and suddenly decide to change the use of business ? What kind of man wakes up one morning and thinks he is not only the landlord but also the chair of the Ealing borough planning committee and can make instant decisions himself about usage of commercial property ?

Frankly, I'm more concerned about the many sikh landlords in Southall that are leasing their properties to the gambling dens (Ladbrokes and corals). Right now Southall has the unenviable title as the gambling capital of London. There are betting shops springing up all over the gaff. For me, the maha papi would be the landlord of the property at the corner of Havelock Road and King Street.....30 feet from the front entrance of the Gurdwara. Our aunties and uncles have to squeeze past half a dozen Jamaican crack cocaine dealers standing on that corner. I know many elderly people that are so scared of them that they deliberately take the long way round to get to the gurdwara.

I honestly think its wrong to criticise too much the landlord of Glassy Junction. He was there first. He didn't ask for a gurdwara to open on his front door.

We should be criticising the many many amritdhari sikh landlords in southall that think only of the money and never of ethics.......knowingly and willingly letting their properties to be used as brothels and gambling dens.

The pub was there 100 years before a Gurdwara made the silly decision to open up directly next door to it.

Secondly...in which line of business can a mere tenant pretend he is the freeholder and suddenly decide to change the use of business ? What kind of man wakes up one morning and thinks he is not only the landlord but also the chair of the Ealing borough planning committee and can make instant decisions himself about usage of commercial property ?

Frankly, I'm more concerned about the many sikh landlords in Southall that are leasing their properties to the gambling dens (Ladbrokes and corals). Right now Southall has the unenviable title as the gambling capital of London. There are betting shops springing up all over the gaff. For me, the maha papi would be the landlord of the property at the corner of Havelock Road and King Street.....30 feet from the front entrance of the Gurdwara. Our aunties and uncles have to squeeze past half a dozen Jamaican crack cocaine dealers standing on that corner. I know many elderly people that are so scared of them that they deliberately take the long way round to get to the gurdwara.

I honestly think its wrong to criticise too much the landlord of Glassy Junction. He was there first. He didn't ask for a gurdwara to open on his front door.

We should be criticising the many many amritdhari sikh landlords in southall that think only of the money and never of ethics.......knowingly and willingly letting their properties to be used as brothels and gambling dens.

Very well put.

I don't live in London, but I went to southall for a visit I was quite shocked by the number of Asian people that live there. One of then long streets reminded me of soho road here in handsworth but anyway I didn't understand why a gurdwara is located right where lot of beadbi goes on. It's like a club atmosphere but outside never seen so many people. When I did visit I seen that pub on the side and heard like actors were going there and people using the gurdwara car park. Wonder who decided to open a gurdwara where there is a lot of chaos going on. I did see like 6,2 black men hanging around I thought he was going to rob my bag dangerous city London is never again am I going back but I'd do anything to help the guy if he is going to turn it into a religious place :D