Why?

Guest single singh

Guest single singh

vjkk vjkf!!!

quick question...

amritdhari, nitnemi,naamsimran, seva doing singh been having trouble finding a rishta for while now, like 3 years!!!

tried all the sites, tried going thru friends, family, gianis too lol. even approached girls too.

nothing has worked. been rejected by about 20 "singnees"..

soo the question is has any others been having the same trouble?

its seems that almost alll girls are judgemental and/or superficial. some say they are not ready but their families are looking for them, huh?? some just say have no interest, some say they are not looking any more, or they have to think it over........ :-\

WJKK WJKF!

Bhaaji, dont stress...its an issue for the amritdhari girls too as amritdhari guys come out with the same responses as singhnees have given u....

Fact is, mahraj has written ur sanjog...no need for u to worry! 'to kaahe dole praania, tudh raakhe ga sirjanhaar'! You are Wahegurus creation, and waheguru wil look out for you....faith and patience....continue with your rehat and simran etc...he will listen when the times right! :)

Fateh!

Guest singh

you are not the only one my friend

similar kind of problems

i have been told by most of the girls that they want to marry only clean shaven guy

all my friends have told me to get clean shaven as they have done it themselves but i have ignored those advices

most interesting of all

1 of the girls father told me that he wanted his daughter to marry a gursikh

but he cannot marry his daughter to me as my brother is clean shaven

now how am i supposed to decide actions of my brother

or anyone else in this world

We can only answer for ourselves, not others so don't even waste ur energy thinking about answering for ur brother. And u are doing right in continuing on guru jis path rather than listening to ur friends' advice!listen to ur guru and he will sort all your affairs out!

As Gupt said...continue and have faith and u will get what you want! But if you are going to doubt waheguru then you are just delaying the rewards mahraaj has for u! Remain in chardi kala and guru jis bhandaare of happiness will follow u. Gurkirpa mahraaj will bring ur jeevan Sathi to u real soon

Fathe ji

vjkk vjkf!!!

quick question...

amritdhari, nitnemi,naamsimran, seva doing singh been having trouble finding a rishta for while now, like 3 years!!!

tried all the sites, tried going thru friends, family, gianis too lol. even approached girls too.

nothing has worked. been rejected by about 20 "singnees"..

soo the question is has any others been having the same trouble?

its seems that almost alll girls are judgemental and/or superficial. some say they are not ready but their families are looking for them, huh?? some just say have no interest, some say they are not looking any more, or they have to think it over........ :-\

I would approach an elder Gursikh. If your from the UK, I would personally approach Bhai Raghbir Singh from Leamington or Bhai Jarnail Singh! OR you could sign up to the akj matrimonial site? OR I've heard of some who even went into an amritsanchaar and asked the panj pyare to help.

Best of luck.

you are not the only one my friend

similar kind of problems

i have been told by most of the girls that they want to marry only clean shaven guy

all my friends have told me to get clean shaven as they have done it themselves but i have ignored those advices

most interesting of all

1 of the girls father told me that he wanted his daughter to marry a gursikh

but he cannot marry his daughter to me as my brother is clean shaven

now how am i supposed to decide actions of my brother

or anyone else in this world

if you are a gursikh you should find someone gursikh girls looking for clean shaven are obviously not..

i know a lot of gursikhs prefer a gursikh family..i dont agree with it but its peoples preference... i am sure you will find a gursikh family like yours.. that has people that arent gursikhs and wont find ur brother being clean shaven

• 1 month later...