Best Experience Of My Life

Guest moorakh

Guest moorakh

waheguru ji ki fateh,last night i had a dream which was my best experience in life,i am not a gaini or amritdhari i am moorakh insted,so my humble request to sangat pls share your views about this,i was having a dream which seems like a normal dream at first,in the dream there was some guys doing business of drugs,i dnt knw what i was doing there with my brother,anyway then suddenly some one says that police is coming,then all people start running here and there,me and my brother also going to leave the area then i rembember that i left something there,then i came back to pic it up,suddenly i see a guy approaching with a gun,he trys to shoot me,then i thought that why dnt i fight bravely insted of running,then i trys to fight,but he shoots me many bullets,then i was feeling that i was going to die,then i start reciting waheguru waheguru,but even in the dream the feeling of death was like real life,then i died reciting the waheguru,then a man comes in white clothes and i start going with him,now the best part,then suddenly all things changed and i found myself floating in the air,the area was very very very beautyfull,with many beautyfull trees plants etc,thats looks like some entrance to a larger garden,there was many amritdhari singh,looking very joyfull,and they started clapping,and i was feeling bit shy,also the light of that place was similar to amritvela light,then i found myself floating to left side insted of main gate,i stoped near a lake,some one told me to imagin the earth,then a ball came out of water and i sits on that ball,then all turn dark,i feel like i am falling at a very high speed,at the same time i heard very powerfull and beautyfull voice which was singing praises of Guru Gobind singh ji,the rithm and sound was very beautyfull,then i found myself in the same room where i was sleeping,then the dream breaks,i saw the clock it was about 3:30 am,then i thanked Guru ji,i was really feeling like home in that place,that was my best experience in life.last thing my humble request pls dnt praise me,praise the Guru who has gave me this gift,i am still a moorakh

They say that sometimes waheguru passes his piaares pain in a dream so they dont have to go through it in reality...might be that waheguru passed death or pain in a dream and gave you an insight into what is waiting for you if you live as a gurmukh....:)

Guest guptsom1

WJKK WJKF

In my dream one of the gurus came and were standing in front just kept looking at me but not say anything, at first i thought they were a normal gursikh, then when i looked again they were in one of the gurus clothes that we see in the pictures, looked really wonderful, then i realised they werent a normal person. then i went and sat down and was sitting next to Sri Guru Granth Sahibji...and they carried on looking at me from afar.

I dont know wat the dream meant, and why, but the day after I got very ill, so not sure why it happened.

Being ill is repaying some of your karam, it's a blessing, dukh is the remedy remember.

A dream like this is good, prob means your on the right path. Also dreams like these can confirm your beliefs and strengthen your faith. The trick is not to get attached to darshans, but appreciate them and learn lessons from them and move on, not staying attached to anything except Him.

Guest guptsom1

Being ill is repaying some of your karam, it's a blessing, dukh is the remedy remember.

A dream like this is good, prob means your on the right path. Also dreams like these can confirm your beliefs and strengthen your faith. The trick is not to get attached to darshans, but appreciate them and learn lessons from them and move on, not staying attached to anything except Him.

WJKK WJKF

Thankuji for ur reply, yes u are right not attach to anything but waheguruji, and try best to do path. I didnt think of it as a blessing, sorry but still dont understand that bit. Is it like in dukh we remember god more? i dont understand how its the remedy? i thought dukh was our past karams.

WJKK WJKF

In my dream one of the gurus came and were standing in front just kept looking at me but not say anything, at first i thought they were a normal gursikh, then when i looked again they were in one of the gurus clothes that we see in the pictures, looked really wonderful, then i realised they werent a normal person. then i went and sat down and was sitting next to Sri Guru Granth Sahibji...and they carried on looking at me from afar.

I dont know wat the dream meant, and why, but the day after I got very ill, so not sure why it happened.

Fateh jio

I think id see it as darshan that maybe took at bigger pain or illness away and passed it in a milder form....who knows what would have happened if guru ji hadnt have given you darshan in a dream....you said that you fell ill, but as you are well now, see it as a blessing, guru ji took ur written pains and illness' in your karma away and let you only have a little pain. :) you are so very lucky ji!

Guest Truth

WJKK WJKF

Thankuji for ur reply, yes u are right not attach to anything but waheguruji, and try best to do path. I didnt think of it as a blessing, sorry but still dont understand that bit. Is it like in dukh we remember god more? i dont understand how its the remedy? i thought dukh was our past karams.

The point is not just to do paath Ji, it's to put the gyan into practice. there is no point in doing path if you dont follow what it tells us to do- which is mainly naam simran(it asks us to do naam simran on almost every single page!). Naam is key, bhagti is service of naam(together with good deeds). Yes, for a bhagat starting out on this path at least, we remember God more in dukh. Dukh is our past karams. But 'bad' karams also push us further towards god. We are never pushed backwards, His Hukam is such that even if we feel we're going ten steps backwards, we are actually moving forward in evolution, experiencing what God wants us to expereince to realise Him. We just have to listen to his hukam and continue on the bhagti path.