Pat Condell On Muslims Grooming Sikh & Hindu Girls

Bored

I'd be very careful of this guy. He's a militant atheist and whilst some might hold him up as a "champion" of the people due to his strong views on the Abrahamic religions - particularly Islam - for a person wavering in their faith in God he could push someone over the edge completely into doubt and confusion because of his compelling arguments against religion and God.

Look at how low some of our people will go in that they have to champion any old tosser who speaks against Muslims like we need to hide behind people like this or something.

If this old foggie is complaining about sullay I'm sure their will be a bunch of Muslims who could equally complain about unnecessary wars of aggression for resources (usually oil) that the west engages in and the tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands!) of civilians who have needlessly died because of this in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

This bloke offers a one dimensional, white self preservationist view on things.

It's not MUSLIMS per se that target dimwitted or attention craving apneean but specifically sullay from Pakistani backgrounds. That is a small percentage of the overall Muslim people. No Iraqi is doing it, no Iranian is doing it, no Palestinian etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Apnay need to understand this to even attempt to try and solve the problem instead of blindly jumping into enmity with the entire Muslim world on some a lazy misapprehension.

Get your facts right before you engage on the matter!

I AGREE....OUR FIGHT SHOULD NOT BE WITH THE WHOLE MUSLIM WORLD...JUST A SUB GROUP AMONGST THE PAKISTANI MUSLIM COMMUNITY

I agree with DalSingh, even though his views on this video are right I saw his other videos and didn't like them. I sent him a PM but he never really replied a while back I've been debating on making videos that direct replies to his videos on atheism and other subjects or really any subject i feel like discussing.

Not sure where to start though..

I agree with DalSingh, even though his views on this video are right I saw his other videos and didn't like them. I sent him a PM but he never really replied a while back I've been debating on making videos that direct replies to his videos on atheism and other subjects or really any subject i feel like discussing.

Not sure where to start though..

I had the misfortune of watching his "back catalogue" of videos a few years ago, and this guy is full of vitriol and anger towards anything remotely spiritual, but disguises it under the veil of logic and secularism. I do appreciate the point of some of his rants, but even his sensible points are smothered by his complete and utter contempt of God and religion. He accuses all people who have faith in a higher power to be suffering from some kind of mental deformity. If that's the case then I think all of us on this website are in trouble. o_0

Look at how low some of our people will go in that they have to champion any old tosser who speaks against Muslims like we need to hide behind people like this or something.

If this old foggie is complaining about sullay I'm sure there will be a bunch of Muslims who could equally complain about unnecessary wars of aggression for resources (usually oil) that the west engages in and the tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands!) of civilians who have needlessly died because of this in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

This bloke offers a one dimensional, white self preservationist view on things.

It's not MUSLIMS per se that target dimwitted or attention craving apneean but specifically sullay from Pakistani backgrounds. That is a small percentage of the overall Muslim people. No Iraqi is doing it, no Iranian is doing it, no Palestinian etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Apnay need to understand this to even attempt to try and solve the problem instead of blindly jumping into enmity with the entire Muslim world on some a lazy misapprehension.

Get your facts right before you engage on the matter!

Remember, this is god (without error, perfect being) we are talking about legitimizing these horrible ideologies through a faith labeled islam.

The USA is a human body political force(consisting of human ignorance and stupidity), not god - the all omnipotent and perfect.

Not to justify what the USA did, they screwed up big time. Pat is no white extremist as you label him to be, he makes very valid points and arguments for the majority.

He's criticizing an ideology that is poison to an environment of diverse people, such as that like the west. It is an ideology that is inhumane for any matter, an ideology comparable to Hitler's reign. Could you defend this 'religion of peace' from such accusations?

Thats the point of the video. He's pointing out that the problem is this ideology that is breeding such low people. Yes majority of 'Muslims' aren't like that but thats because majority don't practice their faith 100%, and that is a good thing or otherwise we all kaffirs would be paying jiyza, forced to convert, be considered second class citizens and you know the rest. The point is, Muslims aren't all that bad because there not really (practicing) Muslims to begin with; but the doctrine of the faith is an issue.

He is an intellectual, however, not free of bias/ignorance either like the rest of us. He has his view of things and you have your own. You can't blame him for his lack of faith anyways, can you?

Hey, you heard of a Pakistani Christian going around doing this? get the point?

....Yes majority of 'Muslims' aren't like that but thats because majority don't practice their faith 100%, and that is a good thing or otherwise we all kaffirs would be paying jiyza, forced to convert, be considered second class citizens and you know the rest. The point is, Muslims aren't all that bad because there not really (practicing) Muslims to begin with; but the doctrine of the faith is an issue.

Now, you see THIS ^^^^ is the issue that troubles me about Islam. I must say you've described it very succinctly.

When they talk about being a religion of peace and tolerance, I wonder why they gloss over those instructions from their prophet that allows - no, instructs - a Muslim to basically do whatever he or she can in the name of propagating Islam. Like you said, if all Muslims were practicing, the world would be in dire straits at the moment (if that's at all possible).

Yet, for all those Muslims who may consider themselves to be Muslims yet don't prescribe to the duplicitous and dare I say devious and dangerous doctrines of their faith, you can't help but feel they are being tarred with the same, broad brush when Condell begins laying into the faith as a whole - no matter how strong his protestations about only having an issue with the extremists.

Even as a Sikh, I feel very uncomfortable when watching his videos and he begins one of his admittedly well-constructed and pithy dialogues against the "God of the desert" as he describes it. BUT even then I appreciate his core argument but I can't begin to reconcile my views with his own because I'm a person who believes in a higher power, and that's something Condell is completely against.

Okay most clued up Sikhs know that there is a strain of Islam that is exactly like that our forefathers fought and encountered. Some of us (say in the UK) may have even encountered it in some way. But to make out like this is the only interpretation of Islam is either being ignorant or mischievous. The difference between Shias and Sunnis is stark for instance. The truth is that religion very rarely (if ever) manifests itself in a pure form, usually it gets incorporated along with previously existing cultural practices. So Muslims from Turkey and Muslims from Persia will differ greatly because of this. Creating a whole 'spectre' of Islamic bogey men isn't helpful at all and is just blindly playing along with current western demonisation which is strongly dictated by their own economic interests related to natural resources (oil) in Muslim lands.

Besides, in the final equation our best protection against the fear that is personified by that white bloke is becoming a strong, growing, large, united, outward looking community capable of defending itself physically, militarily and ideologically. We need to be focusing on that, not Islamic bogeymen.

You talk of the threat from sullay, but is the threat from westernisation any less? Our people are in danger of being absorbed into that more than Islam from what I see. Or even Indic Hinduism. Just because one threat may be conspicuous and very apparent, and is given constant media attention, it doesn't mean that other serious threats don't exist. If we are going to combat threats to our community, at least come out with a comprehensive/intelligent understanding of what we are facing.

This increasing tendency I'm seeing from apanay where they jump on the bandwagons of any dubious character/organisation because they feel that they 'address' a particular deep seated fear they have (EDL/BNP a55 kissing is another example), is becoming increasingly embarrassing purely due to the childishly simplistic thinking behind it. What people don't realise is that those they are championing right now, along the lines of 'an enemy of an enemy is a friend' are NOT friends. In the same way BNP types, who hate all foreigners, may restrain their feelings (temporarily) towards us whilst they deal with a perceived bigger threat at this moment but still retain their hatred. The guy in the video is anti-religion and I tell you, once the Islamic threat he perceives diminishes, he will go on to more generalised attacks on religions next. In this same way that the BNP are likely to turn on us after they theoretically threw out all the sullay.

All Sikhs need to stop flirting with outsiders like this and form and implement their own strategies, ideas for solving our problems. What this highlights is just how powerless many apnay must be feeling these days, which seems to cause them to cling onto very unhealthy outside groups and individuals.

Regarding Militant Islam Vs Moderate etc etc..

There are Sewadars who spent many years working/combating/understanding this problem, and working closely with them my understanding and summery of this problem is as below:

• Majority of Pakistani youth (regardless of their level of understanding of Islam) see Sikhs as the historic enemy.
  • Majority will hold the concept of the daughters "Izzat" being the izzat of the family and the "nation". Majority will see rape. dishonour of the enemies daughter as "fair play" and part of the overall continous Sikh muslim feud.
  • Majority will sympathise, congratulate, applaud a boy marrying/dating and converting a Sikh girl.
  • I have yet to experience a family who disown, kick out or get aggressive with a son who is marrying a sikh girl. (unless hes converting of course)
  • I have seen many pakistani girls who try to set up their sikh girl friends with their cousins etc.

With this general culture, grooming and abuse will flourish and victims will be of non muslim background.

My personal experience with these guys is that when it comes to this issue they are ALL the same. The moderates, the modern girls, the talibanos, the romeos.

You may disagree with me, but PLEASE do not take the risk and leave your daughters and sisters in their company. I have seen families go through HELL. Do NOT lose your child!!!!