Baba Deep Singh Ji ( Sees On Hand )

someone asked me that he do not believe that baba deep singh ji were fighting with his chopped head on his hand. He was saying that out gurus never showed this much power so why did baba ji. I personally will never doubt. I told him that they were not connected to their body and for them it doesn't matter if their body parts are cut and they wont feel pain. I also gave example of that Bhai Mati Das ji's body was emitting jap ji sahib sound even though it was cut. But I could really make a logical point and I also do not know what was the purpose of not leaving the body instantly when baba ji's head was cut.

I need to give answer back to that person so I need your help.

If you really believe Baba Deep Singh Ji held his sees on his hand and fought, you shouldn't have to justify that to anyone. Its your belief. If your friend doesn't like it, that's his personal belief too, and whilst we may not like it he's perfectly entitled to that opinion too.

If he starts talking about logic and science, then tell him that science says that there's a very high probability that there's no such thing as God. Ask him if he believes that too, or does he have faith in the existence of God?? If he says 'YES' then you say you believe that with God's grace Baba Deep Singh was capable of such a feat. There's no point in comparing his accomplishments to the Gurus. Baba Deep Singh Ji's kismat, karam and shakti were his own and didn't depend on anyone else's status, etc.

Personally, I wouldn’t try to convince him but I would explain..

1. Scientific things can be explained with scientific logic. Spiritual things can not, for example out of body experiences.

2. It comes down to personal belief... if you wish, explain why you believe it to be true

3. At the time of amrit sanchar the gursikh embraces death and become amar - Immortal. Satguru Sahib determines when we would die. Satguru Sahib fulfils aardas.

4. Bhai sukha singh says theres an eye witness account written by a muslim general somewhere – I don’t know where though that details how baba ji fought holding his sees.

5. All Guru Sahib had these powers but in Sikhi the focus is on Gurbani Sahib… we don’t practice mantra’s and simran to get tantric powers. Even Sahibzada child Baba Atal Rai raised the dead. It is recorded in our history, that many incidents like this have happened.

If he don’t believe you, let it be.

He was saying that out gurus never showed this much power so why did baba ji.

Has your friend forgotten about this little incident? vik.jpg

Guru Sahib already cut off the heads of five gursikhs and actually brought them back to life, what is is for a real Singh of Dasmesh Patsha like Baba Deep Singh Ji to fight without his head?

As for why Baba Ji carried on even after his head was cut off, was that Baba Ji had promised Guru Maharaj before that he would place his head at guru sahib's charan at harmandar sahib, when baba ji's sees was separated from his body, I believe the body stopped moving as if dead, at which point a Singh fighting reminded Baba Ji of his promise, it was then that Baba Ji rose once more with his head on his hand, just as Satguru Ji's bachans in Gurbani: ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥

Ja▫o ṯa▫o parem kẖelaṇ kā cẖā▫o.

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

Sir ḏẖar ṯalī galī merī ā▫o.

then step onto My Path with your head in hand. (Ang 1412). Baba Ji's actions were a testament to Satguru Ji's bani.

Guru Sahib also says: ਪ੍ਰਭ ਭਾਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਾਸ ਤੇ ਰਾਖੈ ॥

Parabẖ bẖāvai bin sās ṯe rākẖai.

If it pleases God, the body is preserved, even without the breath of life. (Ang 277)

Thanks for rePlies. He ddnt actually ask for logical or scienctific things. I think i used a wrong word there. He was saying why baba Ji showed that much power when guru sahibs did shaheedian without any karamat. Now please do not start over and explaining this why or why not baba Ji did that or this. All I wanted to ask the reason because I knew little bit about baba ji's promise which my brother singhstah has mentioned.

And about who are saying that I dnt have to justify or explain to anyone who dnt believe, I think I know who I am dealing with and if i have to explain or not. He is reAlly inspired by sant Ji and started growing kesh. He read books about 84. So I know what if i explain him the reason or how it is he will understand and won't say that again anywhere else and this will help because he won't create doubts in other people's minds.

And one more thing if I believe everything about out amazing Sikhi and chamatkaars happened in our history am I not supposed to ask reasons( may be again a wrong word) or purpose or even if anything like this was not intentional, am I not supposed to do veechaars to explore more and educate my self so that Next time anyone says anything like that I can explain to them his it is and what it is not. I think this is what parchaar is. And we better doing it educating ourselves and others by learning from great gursikhs like YOU^^^( all above members except me :p) and I knw it hurts when someone makes comments like these on Sikhi and dasam granth sahib as well, but we shudnt feel offended and shud explain them with pyaar so they can believe more in Sikhi.

This is a very sad case and missionaries are the one who is spreading this propaganda in India. This is one of their several famous issues that they raise whenever you talk to them about sikhi. Second manmat sick issue will be: Doing parkarma is manmat and not sikhi and then they will go on with huge shanka on power of sarovar and so on... Stay away from them no matter how strong you are.. they are sickos..

@kaljigi

Yea I knw what u mean and I had the feeling that someone can misunderstand me there. That is why I mentioned about bhai mati das Ji. I made that post in hurry. Now i wanna beat sarabjeet for posting his views Lol joking:p

I think mods shud not approve those negative replies either from a person who is under quality control.

Look at it from the perspective that Baba Deep Singh was a warrior, and not one of our Guru Sahiban. Our Guru's set examples for future generations, and they new everything they did would shape the future of sikhi.

Baba Deep Singh on the other hand was a warrior. His goal was to live out his life as a warrior. His sees was chopped off, and he was living in the moment and kept fighting. I'm sure he wasn't meaning to show off any miracle.