Baba Deep Singh Ji ( Sees On Hand )

Ever heard of Cryonics?
Ever heard of Sukhmani Sahib? But thanks for pointing that out. From what I gathered doing a quick search, and correct me if I am wrong, cryonics is a medical tool to preserve life of those who cannot be sustained naturally? Right? We are talking here about Baba Deep Singh Jee who was alive, kicking and fighting, wasn't under any medical condition where he needed to be sustained. Moreover, the techniques available to us today were not available back then, therefore what sustained him was only Gurbani.

jMmxu mrxu kwlu nhI CofY ivxu nwvY sMqwpI ]

ja(n)man maran kaal nehee shhoddai vin naavai sa(n)thaapee ||

He cannot escape from birth, dying and death; without the Name, he suffers. ang sung 1110

Baba Deep Singh ji was not in cryonical state when his head was removed.

When people say that this is not possible, it just cannot happen, it seems as if they're saying that God's power is governed within "the laws of life." How can this be if He is the one who created these laws? These laws were not here before Waheguru, God created them, so why does His Might have to fall within these laws? The laws of physics, of chemistry, of biology are all His creation. He can make gravity push outward of Earth if he wanted to, he can make water hot as fire and fire cold as ice, He can make carbon dioxide the breath of life rather than oxygen if He so chooses, and He can make Baba Deep Singh Ji fight without a head.

When people say that this is not possible, it just cannot happen, it seems as if they're saying that God's power is governed within "the laws of life." How can this be if He is the one who created these laws? These laws were not here before Waheguru, God created them, so why does His Might have to fall within these laws? The laws of physics, of chemistry, of biology are all His creation. He can make gravity push outward of Earth if he wanted to, he can make water hot as fire and fire cold as ice, He can make carbon dioxide the breath of life rather than oxygen if He so chooses, and He can make Baba Deep Singh Ji fight without a head.

this is what exactly i was thinking today. I recalled a katha where i heard that nature changes its laws for Bhrahamgyanies, bhagats, gursikhs :)

nothing miracle

During the process of cryonical the body is damaged greatly, so how is the body perserved. The Gurbani tuk that Mehtab Singh showed here doesnt apply at all to cryonics.

The biology lecture from someone who doesn't even believe in Evolution....try passing your high school level biology first before you start giving us lessons in cryonics.

LOL