Baba Deep Singh Ji ( Sees On Hand )

The biology lecture from someone who doesn't even believe in Evolution....try passing your high school level biology first before you start giving us lessons in cryonics.

LOL

what are u trying to proof here? why do u always post negative stuff and always try to create confusions and doubts?

Would Baba Deep Singh ji want us arguing over this? Whether Baba ji's head was fully cut off with the khanda or whether half of Baba ji's head was cut off, what matters is what ideals Baba Ji fought for and what baba ji fought to protect.

We are so mixed up in fighting over such small things that we forget what the true miracle is, GurSikhi jeevan- the avastha of a Sant Sipahi. I need to apply this to myself at least.

ibhwgVw mhlw 5 CMq Gru 1

bihaagarraa mehalaa 5 shha(n)th ghar 1

Bihaagraa, Fifth Mehla, Chhant, First House:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

hir kw eyku AcMBau dyiKAw myry lwl jIau jo kry su Drm inAwey rwm ]

har kaa eaek acha(n)bho dhaekhiaa maerae laal jeeo jo karae s dhharam niaaeaeraam ||

I have seen one miracle of the Lord, O my Dear Beloved - whatever He does is righteous and just.

hir rMgu AKwVw pwieEnu myry lwl jIau Awvxu jwxu sbwey rwm ]

har ra(n)g akhaarraa paaeioun maerae laal jeeo aavan jaan sabaaeae raam ||

The Lord has fashioned this beautiful arena, O my Dear Beloved, where all come and go.

Awvxu q jwxw iqnih kIAw ijin mydin isrjIAw ]

aavan th jaanaa thinehi keeaa jin maedhan sirajeeaa ||

The One who fashioned the world causes them to come and go.

ieknw myil siqguru mhil bulwey ieik Brim BUly iPridAw ]

eikanaa mael sathigur mehal bulaaeae eik bharam bhoolae firadhiaa ||

Some meet the True Guru - the Lord invites them into the Mansion of His Presence; others wander around, deluded by doubt.

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Sorath on Pannaa 612

soriT mhlw 5 ]

sorat(h) mehalaa 5 ||

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehla:

ijnw bwq ko bhuqu AMdysro qy imty siB gieAw ]

jinaa baath ko bahuth a(n)dhaesaro thae mittae sabh gaeiaa ||

Those things, which caused me such anxiety, have all vanished.

shj sYn Aru suKmn nwrI aUD kml ibgsieAw ]1]

sehaj sain ar sukhaman naaree oodhh kamal bigasaeiaa ||1||

Now, I sleep in peace and tranquility, and my mind is in a state of deep and profound peace; the inverted lotus of my heart has blossomed forth. ||1||

dyKhu Acrju BieAw ]

dhaekhahu acharaj bhaeiaa ||

Behold, a wondrous miracle has happened!

ijh Twkur kau sunq AgwiD boiD so irdY guir dieAw ] rhwau ]

jih t(h)aakur ko sunath agaadhh bodhh so ridhai gur dhaeiaa || rehaao ||

That Lord and Master, whose wisdom is said to be unfathomable, has been enshrined within my heart, by the Guru. ||Pause||

joie dUq moih bhuqu sMqwvq qy BieAwnk BieAw ]

joe dhooth mohi bahuth sa(n)thaavath thae bhaeiaanak bhaeiaa ||

The demons which tormented me so much, have themselves become terrified.

krih bynqI rwKu Twkur qy hm qyrI srnieAw ]2]

karehi baenathee raakh t(h)aakur thae ham thaeree saranaeiaa ||2||

They pray: please, save us from your Lord Master; we seek your protection. ||2||

jh BMfwru goibMd kw KuilAw ijh pRwpiq iqh lieAw ]

jeh bha(n)ddaar gobi(n)dh kaa khuliaa jih praapath thih laeiaa ||

When the treasure of the Lord of the Universe is opened, those who are pre-destined, receive it.

eyku rqnu mo kau guir dInw myrw mnu qnu sIqlu iQAw ]3]

eaek rathan mo ko gur dheenaa maeraa man than seethal thhiaa ||3||

The Guru has given me the one jewel, and my mind and body have become peaceful and tranquil. ||3||

eyk bUMd guir AMimRqu dIno qw Atlu Amru n muAw ]

eaek boo(n)dh gur a(n)mrith dheeno thaa attal amar n muaa ||

The Guru has blessed me with the one drop of Ambrosial Nectar, and so I have become stable, unmoving and immortal - I shall not die.

Bgiq BMfwr guir nwnk kau saupy iPir lyKw mUil n lieAw ]4]3]14]

bhagath bha(n)ddaar gur naanak ko soupae fir laekhaa mool n laeiaa ||4||3||14||

The Lord blessed Guru Nanak with the treasure of devotional worship, and did not call him to account again. ||4||3||14||

kwjI mulW ibnqI Purmwie ]

kaajee mulaa(n) binathee furamaae ||

Through the Qazis and the Mullahs, the king offered his prayer,

bKsI ihMdU mY qyrI gwie ]22]

bakhasee hi(n)dhoo mai thaeree gaae ||22||

"Forgive me, please, O Hindu; I am just a cow before you."||22||

nwmw khY sunhu bwidswh ]

naamaa kehai sunahu baadhisaah ||

Naam Dayv said, ""Listen, O king:

iehu ikCu pqIAw muJY idKwie ]23]

eihu kishh patheeaa mujhai dhikhaae ||23||

have I done this miracle? ||23||

ies pqIAw kw iehY prvwnu ]

eis patheeaa kaa eihai paravaan ||

The purpose of this miracle is

swic sIil cwlhu suilqwn ]24]

saach seel chaalahu sulithaan ||24||

that you, O king, should walk on the path of truth and humility.""||24||

You should not have confusion and doubts when someone does not agree with your views , if your faith is strong !

my faith is strong enough but I care about my sikh parivar. I cant just stay silent when someone keeps saying stuff with strong intention of creating confusion and not believing that Guru Sahib is Samrath.

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj finised the Katha of Guru Granth Sahib, Guruji assigned Baba Deep Singh Ji and Baba Mani Singh ji the duty of santhyia and parchar.

Both Gurmukhs wished to be be-deh mukht (liberated with their bodies) like the other Singhs who had achieved this at the bhog of the katha. Guru Maharaj granted them the boon that both Baba Deep Singh Ji and Baba Mani Singh Ji would enjoy continous spiritual anand and maintain their high avasthas even if their head was cut off or their body cut limb by limb, respectively.

In essence Guru Maharaj granted them unique shahadats, totally unparalleled, which would inspire Khalsa Panth for ages to come.

Baba Ji's shahadat was not a karamat, it was Guruji's bachan being fulfilled.

When Guruji wants to show something to the world, they can, there is nothing limiting them. Many times they show these things to the world to bring praise for their saints and warriors.

Tell your friend to explain this then (monks burning themselves to death in protest of war without moving):

I was to see that sight again, but once was enough. Flames were coming from a human being; his body was slowly withering and shriveling up, his head blackening and charring. In the air was the smell of burning human flesh; human beings burn surprisingly quickly. Behind me I could hear the sobbing of the Vietnamese who were now gathering. I was too shocked to cry, too confused to take notes or ask questions, too bewildered to even think... As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him

post-8726-0-32925500-1309534850_thumb.jp

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj finised the Katha of Guru Granth Sahib, Guruji assigned Baba Deep Singh Ji and Baba Mani Singh ji the duty of santhyia and parchar.

Both Gurmukhs wished to be be-deh mukht (liberated with their bodies) like the other Singhs who had achieved this at the bhog of the katha. Guru Maharaj granted them the boon that both Baba Deep Singh Ji and Baba Mani Singh Ji would enjoy continous spiritual anand and maintain their high avasthas even if their head was cut off or their body cut limb by limb, respectively.

In essence Guru Maharaj granted them unique shahadats, totally unparalleled, which would inspire Khalsa Panth for ages to come.

Baba Ji's shahadat was not a karamat, it was Guruji's bachan being fulfilled.

When Guruji wants to show something to the world, they can, there is nothing limiting them. Many times they show these things to the world to bring praise for their saints and warriors.

Well thank you. That's the first time I've heard this but it makes perfect sense.