Sales@Yourdomain.Com ?

KiranKaur24

WJKK WJKF

My dads just opened his new business and asked me to setup his email.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to get a sales@?????????.com email address....

Ill buy my own domain but the website part is unimportant...the main thing I need is the email facility....any suggestions?

Who is the host of the website?

It's quiet easy and it's FREE.

You can have sales@????.com, and to access you can use Hotmail,

so you go to hotmail.com, and login as: sales@????.com...

Just like hotmail, but with your domain.

WJKK WJKF

Please see the pm i have sent you!

In basics, you just need to register a domain with a hosting company and they give you the ability to have a sales@example.com

The price of the domain varies where you purchase from and what the name is - normally you can get .com for under £20 if its not been used before, if it has it can be more if the previous owner chooses to sell it at a high price.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

My dads just opened his new business and asked me to setup his email.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to get a sales@?????????.com email address....

Ill buy my own domain but the website part is unimportant...the main thing I need is the email facility....any suggestions?

Get the domain from godaddy.com (get promo codes/coupon from retailmenot.com) and their control panel you can create custom email address - you will get ur-choice@yourdomain.com. If you want to put your website up then you have to buy hosting plan (basic hosting is approx. from $5 to $12 a month).