Parkash 2011 - The Spiritual Journey Continues

KIRTANSEVAUK

unfortunately,the management of parkash 2011 refused to give us the permission for LIVE broadcast of programme on www.sikhmovements.com. they did not respond well to our request. the organiser told us that the rights are given to the sikh channel.the sikh channel and sangat tv were both showing LIVE. we don't know wats the problem they have with us.

Parkash 2011 really was amazing.... those that didnt take part really did miss out.

i can also say that sevadars worked extremely hard.... sangat did mad sevaaa to make this possible, i have seen some sangat who are literally run down with exhaustion becuase of the seva they have been doing.

for next year we need to make sure (with frequent anoucements) that no mobile phones should be used in the darbar.... and also there should be a lost childrens post.

overall, huge amounts of effort, time and finance has gone into this event and i think it was well worthit. everything was amazing.

Totally agree with Paneer Monster ... It was an awesome programme ... So much Seva, Sangath and Prem amongst everyone ... Met some amazing GurSikhs there ...

Though I do feel that next year there ought to be more emphasis on Katha (in Panjaabi and English) from Panthic Parchaaraks ... Sant Hari Singh Jee (Randhave Wale) were really great but not enough time were allocated to them.

Also, the broadcasting from the channels were quality ... Overall an amazing weekend!

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any audio available from the weekend to download? Sounds like an amazing weekend but couldn't make it because I was in Europe at the time. Usually it is uploaded - the previous 2 smaagams have been put up on Sikhroots. Any info on where I can find this, and any other kirtan that has been recently recorded, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you