Kirtan Classes In Birmingham

Guest Gupt

WJKK WKJF

Could someone give me a list of Kirtan teachers in various Gurdwaras in Birmingham area? I wish to learn Kirtan and would appreciate if someone could give me some information. Thanks.

Gupt Sewadaar

WJKK WKJF

Could someone give me a list of Kirtan teachers in various Gurdwaras in Birmingham area? I wish to learn Kirtan and would appreciate if someone could give me some information. Thanks.

Gupt Sewadaar

Don't waste you time, go to India and Learn from Dr Gurnam Singh ji, don't waste you time with these acdemies there all in it for there own glory.....

balvant singh josh he teaches at soho road GNNS gurdwara and smethwick, west brom....he teaches classical - i forgot his ustad's name but he is a famous keertanee, you can also learn from Harjinder Singh Lallie - but i agree with the above avoid academies.

Go to india if its appropriate for you to do so, Dr Gurnaam Singh is excellent.

Guest Harprit singh

If you reside or live closet handsworth area, Balwant Singh Josh does hold a kirtan class at babe ke gurdwara Hockley (by Hockley flyover) every thursday 6-7pm.