Some Clarification.....

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh,

Khalsa jio / sangat jio

I just want put my views on this site. I have been a member for some time and just used to read the forums. But now I'm in a new line of work and have some spare time now to use the internet whilst at work.

I posted a comment the other day under a recent topic that was about a singh in the U.S marine dying but i should have started a new post. The comment I posted was that ' Why do singh's choose to fight for evil corrupt (american / british) army's who kill millions of innocent people.' What I should have included is that Singh's should only be fighting for akaal purakh . As Maharaj Guru Gobind Singh JI said 'Khalsa Kaal Purakh Ki Fauj'.

Also I think we (khalsa) need to start thinking the same and have the same views, That way we can unite . On this site there are alot of mixed views which are not really helping the panth for example the army subject above, How is the Khalsa Fauj going to progress if we go fighting for these country's?

Please forgive me if you think I've said anything wrong,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

I think your point is very valid and timely myself.

Sikhs had a long experience of fighting western wars during British subjugation, and given the subsequent events with partition and the way the nations that Sikhs helped militarily, ignored them in their hour of need i.e. the British over what happened in 1984 and after by generally playing along with the official Indian line or like the French who had masses of Sikhs fighting to protect their country but then later repaid them by banning turbans in schools!

When we have our own battles to fight on so many fronts, and when others seem pretty indifferent to our fate, only feigning interest in us when we can play some part in helping them achieve their own strategic plans. I find it hard to swallow the line that apnay joining western armies are achieving some religious 'Khalsa' objective, especially given the highly dubious pretexts of the wars the west seem to keep getting themselves embroiled in these days.

If people on a personal want to join the army to for excitement, money, career prospects, citizenship, that's fine, but apnay should stop trying to define such a move as some noble Khalsa agenda. That is naive to the extreme and only a fool wouldn't realise that there isn't in reality anything 'noble' behind modern wars - they are all about money and resources and attempts at political/cultural domination.

We truly can't afford to loose numbers fighting other people's very questionable battles anymore. We need to move on from that whole narrative.

how can there be a khalsa fauj? sikhs cant even get along these days, i dont think sikhs can even really trust each other much these days, but thats just what i think :smile2:.

An individual Sikh is the Khalsa Fauj. Fight by setting examples of how to look after the world. Reintroduce courtesy, civility, courage in your society. Start by knowing your power.

I think your point is very valid and timely myself.

Sikhs had a long experience of fighting western wars during British subjugation, and given the subsequent events with partition and the way the nations that Sikhs helped militarily, ignored them in their hour of need i.e. the British over what happened in 1984 and after by generally playing along with the official Indian line or like the French who had masses of Sikhs fighting to protect their country but then later repaid them by banning turbans in schools!

When we have our own battles to fight on so many fronts, and when others seem pretty indifferent to our fate, only feigning interest in us when we can play some part in helping them achieve their own strategic plans. I find it hard to swallow the line that apnay joining western armies are achieving some religious 'Khalsa' objective, especially given the highly dubious pretexts of the wars the west seem to keep getting themselves embroiled in these days.

If people on a personal want to join the army to for excitement, money, career prospects, citizenship, that's fine, but apnay should stop trying to define such a move as some noble Khalsa agenda. That is naive to the extreme and only a fool wouldn't realise that there isn't in reality anything 'noble' behind modern wars - they are all about money and resources and attempts at political/cultural domination.

We truly can't afford to loose numbers fighting other people's very questionable battles anymore. We need to move on from that whole narrative.

joining the army for even a few years and taking up the training is good for a sikh, they learn to fight they learn military combat, that is one thing that most sikhs lack but we are spose to do is learn combat

cause we lack training in combat sikhs in india got murdered in the thousands and we didn't have enough saint soldiers to stand up and fight, if punjab were attacked today it would be even worste

join the military to learn

so you will be able to defend your identity when attacked

and if ever the calling comes and your community needs you that you can stand up and fight if we had 15 000 well trained saint soldiers i bet you anything we would of defeated the indian govt and punjab govt with ease but instead 200 000 inocent sikhs were killed and the ppl who did this live like kings, why cause we didn't have enough soldiers so why not fix that problem and have each family put one kid in the army to train in military combat

plus america canada and england are our country's, these country's are our homes and give us equal rights by law, why shouldn't we join the army of a country we call home, lets face it these country's have given us so many oportunitys and prosperity

You don't need an army, look at the Middle East uprising are they soldiers? no they are mere students, people of all walks of life. Let the Revolution begin in the Panjab if they really want it and then the rest of the Sikhs worldwide support them. I fear they do not want it in the Panjab....

You don't need an army, look at the Middle East uprising are they soldiers? no they are mere students, people of all walks of life. Let the Revolution begin in the Panjab if they really want it and then the rest of the Sikhs worldwide support them. I fear they do not want it in the Panjab....

Thats what I fear too. I think they've been conditioned or brainwashed into not really caring about Panjab.