Provocation

Guest guptsingh

Guest guptsingh

I do not know how to explain this you, but I’m not your average Singh. I stand out a mile away from others and I’m distinguishable even in a room full of Singh’s. My weight is nearly 16 stone, heavily built honestly with influence from steroids, have got a good size and look great. I would post a picture but I want to remain anonymous. I haven’t taken amrit yet but will do. I’m kesh dhari and tie a dumalla. I’m 21 yrs of age.

Recently I was racially abused in the area I reside in. I ignored the abuse as I knew I didn’t want to face the repercussion of retaliation because of my career in the public sector would be on the line. However the racism by this one white gentleman was extreme and consistent. He was abusing me whilst I was walking down the road in his car. His abuse was horrific however with some self control I managed to ignore it for 5 mins. However he continued with the abuse and asked for me to fight as his car came closer to me. His car was nearly mounting the kerb as I walked goading me.

My regret.

I reacted furiously I managed to punch him whilst he was driving by the kerb. This caused him to drive onto the pavement. He then got out of his car. So I went for him. Let just say I have experience in martial arts, I absolutely annihilated him. I couldn’t stop, an onlooker went to help the gora so I started on him too. I had both men on the ground and I was head stomping them.

Since that day last week I have felt so bad for what I have done, I cried in darbar sahib. Im not even amritdhari I felt like I needed to go pesh. I been doing seva everyday after work but things haven’t been the same. You don’t understand I literally destroyed that racist gora elbows to the jaw as he got up,etc it was completely sadistic what I did.

Sangat each Im depressed I feel so bad, how do I get out of this

I do not know how to explain this you, but I'm not your average Singh. I stand out a mile away from others and I'm distinguishable even in a room full of Singh's. My weight is nearly 16 stone, heavily built honestly with influence from steroids, have got a good size and look great. I would post a picture but I want to remain anonymous. I haven't taken amrit yet but will do. I'm kesh dhari and tie a dumalla. I'm 21 yrs of age.

Recently I was racially abused in the area I reside in. I ignored the abuse as I knew I didn't want to face the repercussion of retaliation because of my career in the public sector would be on the line. However the racism by this one white gentleman was extreme and consistent. He was abusing me whilst I was walking down the road in his car. His abuse was horrific however with some self control I managed to ignore it for 5 mins. However he continued with the abuse and asked for me to fight as his car came closer to me. His car was nearly mounting the kerb as I walked goading me.

My regret.

I reacted furiously I managed to punch him whilst he was driving by the kerb. This caused him to drive onto the pavement. He then got out of his car. So I went for him. Let just say I have experience in martial arts, I absolutely annihilated him. I couldn't stop, an onlooker went to help the gora so I started on him too. I had both men on the ground and I was head stomping them.

Since that day last week I have felt so bad for what I have done, I cried in darbar sahib. Im not even amritdhari I felt like I needed to go pesh. I been doing seva everyday after work but things haven't been the same. You don't understand I literally destroyed that racist gora elbows to the jaw as he got up,etc it was completely sadistic what I did.

You havent done anything wrong. It was destiny for those two island monkeys to get their heads kicked in that day, you just played your part. Probably not a good idea to post what you did on the net though.

As long as you did not give them permanent damage you are ok. I think your feeling guilty because you took it too far. If you train in martial arts you know how far you can take it without permanently damaging someone. If your rage took over you could have seriously hurt someone, and knowing that can be pretty scary. That fact that you feel bad says a lot about you, and I am sure it will make your more reticent to do this in the future.

A good <banned word filter activated> beating could be a blessing for this guy, cause maybe he will reflect on how his big mouth got him beat down. Forget about it, learn from it, and move on.

Brother, you were provoked. In fact he challenged you to fight. Ok, you attacked first but if he was actually going to the extent of pulling up to get out and fight you, who knows what he would and could have done (may have had a knife or whatever). Self defence experts and bouncers call this the pre emptive attack. You took it a bit far but you just have to get over it. This will teach you for next time (if there is unfortunately a next time). Once they are on the floor hurt, then just leg it. Just ask the Guru for forgiveness and you will be helped with your guilt and anger.

Wjkk wjkfateh

Although I'm not averse to the above suggestions, I would say that sometimes it's good to recognise that these reactions stem from ego. If you believed yourself to be truly nothing then you wouldn't be offended by such remarks. When you see maharaj in everyone if he says something impolite to you then it makes no difference, it's essentially him talking to himself. It's weird but its true, I'm not saying you have to be like this right now, but one day aim towards being like that. Like when Bhagat Kabeer ji sat on a horse with what looked like a prostitiute and alcohol in his hand, most of his town slandered him, bhagat kabeer ji did this to deter people from worshipping him, but also showed us that as a gursikh we should adopt a policy of

"Nindo nindo mo ko log nindo, ninda jan ko kharee piaree..."

-Slander me, slander me - go ahead, people, and slander me. Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.

As ustat (praise) is probably much worse than being slandered, being slandered reduces your ego whilst praise only elevates it :)

Guest Been there bro

Topic creator, do not feel bad. What you did is justified... even our Guru said raising the sword when provoked is righteous. Sikhs these days need to be brave as you were.

I do not know how to explain this you, but I'm not your average Singh. I stand out a mile away from others and I'm distinguishable even in a room full of Singh's. My weight is nearly 16 stone, heavily built honestly with influence from steroids, have got a good size and look great. I would post a picture but I want to remain anonymous. I haven't taken amrit yet but will do. I'm kesh dhari and tie a dumalla. I'm 21 yrs of age.

Recently I was racially abused in the area I reside in. I ignored the abuse as I knew I didn't want to face the repercussion of retaliation because of my career in the public sector would be on the line. However the racism by this one white gentleman was extreme and consistent. He was abusing me whilst I was walking down the road in his car. His abuse was horrific however with some self control I managed to ignore it for 5 mins. However he continued with the abuse and asked for me to fight as his car came closer to me. His car was nearly mounting the kerb as I walked goading me.

My regret.

I reacted furiously I managed to punch him whilst he was driving by the kerb. This caused him to drive onto the pavement. He then got out of his car. So I went for him. Let just say I have experience in martial arts, I absolutely annihilated him. I couldn't stop, an onlooker went to help the gora so I started on him too. I had both men on the ground and I was head stomping them.

Since that day last week I have felt so bad for what I have done, I cried in darbar sahib. Im not even amritdhari I felt like I needed to go pesh. I been doing seva everyday after work but things haven't been the same. You don't understand I literally destroyed that racist gora elbows to the jaw as he got up,etc it was completely sadistic what I did.

Lay off the steroids singh, this is anti gurmat and completely against sikhi. People here seem to be completely ignoring this. I think that you yourself realise that you should have used restraint. In the eyes of the law, we are allowed to use self defence, however we should use restraint. Beg to guru maharaj for forgiveness and stop the steroids singh.

fateh