Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Dulla - Looking For Shabad

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry can't help you out. But Ramkali Ki Vaar is a beautiful bani. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but it is the only mention of any bibi during Guru Sahibs times(Matha Kivi jee) in Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Also, Bhai Tejinderpal Singh jee Dhulla jee is one of the nicest people I have ever met. So extremely humble. Sometimes I think of the millions of dollars he could have made like other keertani's across the globe. And at a point when he was struggling financially to start his career with a large family to support I don't think anybody would blame him. But he never abused the gift of kirtan that Guru Sahib blessed him with.

Also, Bhai Tejinderpal Singh jee Dhulla jee is one of the nicest people I have ever met. So extremely humble. Sometimes I think of the millions of dollars he could have made like other keertani's across the globe. And at a point when he was struggling financially to start his career with a large family to support I don't think anybody would blame him. But he never abused the gift of kirtan that Guru Sahib blessed him with.

Guru Arjen Dev Jee used to personally give bheta to Satta & Balwand pre & post the wrtiting of Ramkalee kee vaar....using your terminology the gift of Keertan must have been being "abused" by Guru Jee because Guru Jee gave bheta (money to them)?

Doing keertan nishkam is utham but seriously stop generalising. Yeah while many people do keertan just for money but there are others that do it for the love of keertan ie if someone wants to truely learn the vidiya of true keertan in raag, one must give their all...hence these souls don't have regular jobs and out of satkaar for their vidiya, if one gives them a small donation and they accept it...they're abusing keertan...really? Yup these people should just starve to death...right?