Reasons As To Why Im Joining The Army And Would Like To See More Singhs Join

the ARMY do a job the state says whos r terrorist or not singhs they fight kaljug from the heart be it india america or israel they will fight a just war these lot fight becuase its there job n if the state says the people in punjab r bad people they will go no kill them.

Everyones intitled to there opinion mine is you join the army police force navy your selling out the panth these lot dont stand for just cause they stand for power look at all the arab countries in the world revolting the west is just help the libbian people.

WHY ?

Why not egypt syria?

why not help in the civil war in sudan ?

because there in nothing there to help them grow in power

DONT SELL OUT THE PANTH BY JOINING THE SIDE OF KALJUG

'BUT MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WHY DON'T WE SEE MORE SIKHS IN THE ARMY, IN COMBAT SPORTS LIKE BOXING AND MARTIAL ARTS

ARN'T WE SPOSE TO BE SAINT SOLDIERS '

yubasinghcity jeeo

In the past its true many chardi kala singhs were from the army. This was around during ww2. This was definitely a legit war. Hitler committed many atrocities. Dhan! are those sikhs and soldiers who fought against nazi germany.

However things have changed. Britain and america and many western countries are now ignoring countries where they have certain 'interests'. Just look at situation in Bahrain. Why hasn't Britain america invaded Bahrain, thousands of innocents Bahrainis are being killed, arrested by sunni government and saudi forces.

You say that the hindu government is an oppressor (which is true). Yet America and Britain are making multi billion pound business deals with India and will continue to do so in the future. Why doesn't America and Britain mention these atrocities to India?

Why haven't britain and america said one word against saudi arabia? simple - oil

Why haven't britain and america said one word against bahrain? simple - oil

Why does Mr Cameron go on tour in mid east selling weapons to countries in mid east? simple - money

Just months before invading Libya, britain was selling arms to libya. Didn't Britain and America know Gaddafi was a dictator then?

I can go on and on. These so called 'western', 'modern' countries are selling out for money and oil. They are all fighting for resources such as oil. For these reasons I will never join British, American armies. Unless Britain and American governments become sache (truthful) then I find it very difficult joining their armies.

Finally you do not need to join army in order to become a sipahi(warrior). First one must become a saint then a soldier. One can practise Shastervidia from various gursikhs who have knowledge and expertise in this field. Learning from Gursikh's is the best option as you get double laha (profit) - doing sangat with gursikhs and you can learn martial arts from them. Nowadays, modern recruits to the army have absolutely no clue what they are fighting for. Usually its for monetary reasons. Just look at atrocities of so called great army of USA in abu ghraib. I would rather learn martial arts from Gursikhs rather than army forces of Britain or America.

rabb rakhe

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/0311forever

Send this Singh a message and ask him. He was in the marines and served in Iraq, he kept kesh after coming back and will advise you why or why you shouldn't join the military. I think he's more anti-war now after what he saw. You can still become a Saint Soldier without joining the army.

if you go into the army with the mindset that you are serving humanity as a saint soldier then thats what you will be doing

the army needs saint soldiers because i know from wikileaks from some of the crimes soldiers have commited in the battlefields, hence why i believe western armies need saint soldiers to change the military

cultures

many sikhs went into world war 2 to fight hitler, but at the same time many went into world war 2 for the same reason they went into world war 1

many sikhs went into world war 2 cause as a saint soldier duty but many went in as soldiers for england and not as saint soldiers but many sikths went into world war 1 not cause it was a job for a saint solder but went in as soldiers of the britishh army, as we talk about bombing libya and no one standing up for syria mny saint soldiers went into world war 2 fighting for countrys that ruled their country and many other country

saint soldier fights for humanity

a soldier fights for the politicans

if an army is led by saint soldiers, in today's age the govt would be greatly influenced by their demands

NOW LETS LOOK AT THE 80;S AND 90;S THE INDIAN GOVT KILLED THOUSANDS OF INOCENT SIKHS AND TODAY LIVE LIKE KINGS REASON THEY CAN LIVE LIKE KINGS IS CAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SAINT SOLDIERS THEN AND DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SAINT SOLDIERS TODAY, AT THE RATE WERE GOING AT IN 30 YEARS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COUNT ON YOUR HANDS THE AMOUNT OF SAINT SOLDIERS WE HAVE, WE NEED TO TURN THIS AROUND AND START PRODUCING SAINT SOLDIERS AND THE ARMY IS THE BEST PLACE TO LEARN TO BECOME SAINT SOLDIERS

LET ME ASK YOU GUYS A QUESTION WHO ARE AGAINST ANYONE JOINING THE ARMY, WERE IS THE BEST PLACE FOR A SIKH TO TRAIN IN TO BE A SOLDIER CAUSE I WANT TO BE A SOLDIER

AS WELL LOOK AT THE HUMILATION SIKHS HAVE GONE THROUGH AND STILL GO THROUGH TODAY, THE GOVT LAUNCHED OPERATIONBLUESTAR AND KILLED THOUSANDS OF INOCENT SIKHS, THEN ORDERED THE PUNJAB POLICE TO KILL THOUSANDS OF INOCENT YOUTH, AND CONTINUE TO LIVE LIKE KINGS TODAY, IN 1992 WE HAD BIN DEFEATED FOR TWO REASONS, MANY SIKHS ARE SLAVES TO THE CORRUPT POLITICANS LIKE THE SOLDIERS IN THE INDIAN ARMY AND PUNJAB POLICE, IF THEY WEREN'T SLAVES THEY WOULD OF REBELLED AGAINST THE INDIAN GOVT

NUMBER TWO WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SAINT SOLDIERS, MOST PEOPLE CHOSE TO STAY IN CANADA AMERICA AND ENGLAND HOPING THE PEOPLE IN PUNJAB WOULD STAND UP AND CREATE THE REVOLUTION NEEDED, REASON THESE PPL CHOSE TO STAY IN THE WEST IS CAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO BE A SOLDIER, EVEN IN PUNJAB FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FOUGHT FOR SIKHS THEY WERE SO BADLY OUT NUMBERED

JOINING THE US ARMY I WON'T BE A SLAVE, A SAINT SOLDIER ISN'T A PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT HIS ENVIRONMENT IS A PRODUCT OF A SAINT SOLDIER, THATS MY

MISSION WHEN I JOIN THE ARMY, LEARN TO BE A SOLDIER, I WANT TO BE A GREEN BERET, CHANGE THE CULTURE MILITARY CULTURE BY INSPIRING THE SOLDIERS AROUND ME AND THE MILITARY AROUND ME, AND INSPIRE THOUSANDSS OF SIKHS TO TAKE UP THE ARMY

if you go into the army with the mindset that you are serving humanity as a saint soldier then thats what you will be doing

the army needs saint soldiers because i know from wikileaks from some of the crimes soldiers have commited in the battlefields, hence why i believe western armies need saint soldiers to change the military

cultures

many sikhs went into world war 2 to fight hitler, but at the same time many went into world war 2 for the same reason they went into world war 1

many sikhs went into world war 2 cause as a saint soldier duty but many went in as soldiers for england and not as saint soldiers but many sikths went into world war 1 not cause it was a job for a saint solder but went in as soldiers of the britishh army, as we talk about bombing libya and no one standing up for syria mny saint soldiers went into world war 2 fighting for countrys that ruled their country and many other country

saint soldier fights for humanity

a soldier fights for the politicans

if an army is led by saint soldiers, in today's age the govt would be greatly influenced by their demands

NOW LETS LOOK AT THE 80;S AND 90;S THE INDIAN GOVT KILLED THOUSANDS OF INOCENT SIKHS AND TODAY LIVE LIKE KINGS REASON THEY CAN LIVE LIKE KINGS IS CAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SAINT SOLDIERS THEN AND DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SAINT SOLDIERS TODAY, AT THE RATE WERE GOING AT IN 30 YEARS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COUNT ON YOUR HANDS THE AMOUNT OF SAINT SOLDIERS WE HAVE, WE NEED TO TURN THIS AROUND AND START PRODUCING SAINT SOLDIERS AND THE ARMY IS THE BEST PLACE TO LEARN TO BECOME SAINT SOLDIERS

LET ME ASK YOU GUYS A QUESTION WHO ARE AGAINST ANYONE JOINING THE ARMY, WERE IS THE BEST PLACE FOR A SIKH TO TRAIN IN TO BE A SOLDIER CAUSE I WANT TO BE A SOLDIER

AS WELL LOOK AT THE HUMILATION SIKHS HAVE GONE THROUGH AND STILL GO THROUGH TODAY, THE GOVT LAUNCHED OPERATIONBLUESTAR AND KILLED THOUSANDS OF INOCENT SIKHS, THEN ORDERED THE PUNJAB POLICE TO KILL THOUSANDS OF INOCENT YOUTH, AND CONTINUE TO LIVE LIKE KINGS TODAY, IN 1992 WE HAD BIN DEFEATED FOR TWO REASONS, MANY SIKHS ARE SLAVES TO THE CORRUPT POLITICANS LIKE THE SOLDIERS IN THE INDIAN ARMY AND PUNJAB POLICE, IF THEY WEREN'T SLAVES THEY WOULD OF REBELLED AGAINST THE INDIAN GOVT

NUMBER TWO WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SAINT SOLDIERS, MOST PEOPLE CHOSE TO STAY IN CANADA AMERICA AND ENGLAND HOPING THE PEOPLE IN PUNJAB WOULD STAND UP AND CREATE THE REVOLUTION NEEDED, REASON THESE PPL CHOSE TO STAY IN THE WEST IS CAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO BE A SOLDIER, EVEN IN PUNJAB FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FOUGHT FOR SIKHS THEY WERE SO BADLY OUT NUMBERED

JOINING THE US ARMY I WON'T BE A SLAVE, A SAINT SOLDIER ISN'T A PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT HIS ENVIRONMENT IS A PRODUCT OF A SAINT SOLDIER, THATS MY

MISSION WHEN I JOIN THE ARMY, LEARN TO BE A SOLDIER, I WANT TO BE A GREEN BERET, CHANGE THE CULTURE MILITARY CULTURE BY INSPIRING THE SOLDIERS AROUND ME AND THE MILITARY AROUND ME, AND INSPIRE THOUSANDSS OF SIKHS TO TAKE UP THE ARMY

bhai sahib from what your saying your missing something in ur life but i promise u. u wont find it in the army !!!!!

bhai sahib from what your saying your missing something in ur life but i promise u. u wont find it in the army !!!!!

i think you are misunderstanding me

my purpose is to serve humanity but more my commumity, what drives me is the injustices done to sikhs, the army is to teach me combat character how to be a soldier so i can take those skills and fight for whats right and i nspire the sikh community about how important it is to have military training, and if not military train in boxing and mixed martial arts, its a duty of a sikh to know how to defend themselves, if sikhs took this serious in america sikhs would run and hide when people attacked them calling them osama and iin england the sikhs wouldn't need to worry about the pakistanis targeting them and in punjab sikhs wouldn't be slaves to politicans

I think generally speaking from Singh's who have had experience in the British army it is great character building, physical training and the best understanding of warfare -All being critical in the pursuit of Sikhi.

However I believe one should set himself up with a career plan which is not based on this long term, and get totally immersed in this life.

We should see it as part of our education process and spend time like the Royals do, for a couple years or the minimum contract and then move elsewhere. Like some countries who have compulsory military service.

Arguments such as - Your fighting for a tyrant government killing innocents. These have truths, but bare in mind all our taxes fund these killings. Other companies we work for, clothing - pushing kids into poverty and so forth. nothing is clean cut and we should use our better judgement.

Most of all gain physical and shatr vidhiya, these are the things that help a koum excel.

We will need experienced ex-army Singhs like Shaheed Major General Shabeg Singh Ji to defend the faith again. Trust me

Main thing is keep it real, loyalty to the Panth at all times. Good luck

There's no need to ask anyone here, do what I said and contact the person via YouTube or i can PM you his twitter account. He is a Sikh who served in the marines, you should talk to him and then decide.

The life isn't what it seems.

I posted the link to the youtube channel of the marine. He has videos of him doing bhangra in Iraq too.

Be a Soldier by all means. It's good to see a Sikh doing so. But don't think you're going to be always fighting for the good of all, the West picks and chooses it's friends and foes. South Americans, ask them what the US has done to their countries, trying to topple any democratically elected leader who does not agree with the US. Cuba, Venezuela and so on.

UK rejected the idea of having a Sikh Regiment, yet the Gurkhas are allowed, but hey we were good enough to fight for the Brits in the world wars but not good enough to have our own regiment. I guess they fear the Sikhs may rise once again. I hope they do!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1555507/Sikh-regiment-dumped-over-racism-fears.html

Look at the Sikhs looking galliant and smart.

news-graphics-2007-_638781a.jpg