Reasons As To Why Im Joining The Army And Would Like To See More Singhs Join

veerji khalsa is only supposed to fight in defense if you are in american army its good cos you are representing a sikh in a country where they dont know much about us but then at the same time are you fighting in defense???

i am an american citizen myself and i know for fact that american cause isnt really just and doesnt fight in defense...

like someone said you can learn art of fighting without joining the military go to school instead and learn martial arts as ur going to school or major in physical therapy so you are doing seva and are also physically fit..

i dont really consider fighting in military being saintsoldier saint soldier is fighting in defense of your religion

kharkoo singhs in the 80s and 90s didnt have military training they trained themselves after and were much more powerful then indian fouj you need a powerful heart bani and bana to be a saintsoldier NOT joining amry that kills innocents

unfortanatly if they had military training then operation blackthunder wouldnt of ended in humilation for the sikhs, operation black thunder is what broke the foundation of the movement and destroyed the momentem and destroyed the confidence of the movement, had the sikhs who were taken out in operation blackthunder 1 and 2 bit military trained and if we had more saint soldiers the movement wouldn't ended with over 200 000 inocent sikhs killed and with two of the most powerfull party's in punjab being today congress behind operation bluestar and the killimg of sikhs in punjab and badals party which is in bed with rss

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ALL SIKHS SHOUDL TRAIN IN COMBAT SPORTS LIKE BOXING AND MUAY THAI AND IN FIREARMS

I ALSO BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE TRAINED IN ARMYS

BE TRAINED ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO ANYONE WHO TRYS INSULTING SIKHS AND THE SIKH IDENTITY

BUT I BELIEVE THE ARMY IS THE BEST PLACE TO LEARN MILITARY COMBAT BETTER THEN ANY COMBAT GYM, CURRENTLY I TAKE UP BOXING AN HAVE BIN SINCE 11, SOME OF THE GUYS AT MY GYM HAVE SERVED OVERSEAS AND IN THE MILITARY AND THEY HAVE EXPLAINED THE MILITARY IS THE BEST PLACE TO LEARN ABOUT COMBAT

THE SIKHS TODAY ARE BULLIED, THE SIKHS IN THE 80'S AND 90'S FACED BRUTUAL VIOLENCE WITH 200 000 INOCENT SIKHS MURDERED, AND MOST SIKHS WERE TO SCARED TO STAND UP HENCE WHY THE GUYS BEHIND THE KILLINGS OF INOCENT SIKHS LIVE LIKE KINGS AND WHY THE MOVEMENT FOR SIKHS FROM 84 TO 92 FAILED

WE NEED TO TRAIN IN MILITARY COMBAT SAME WAY EACH SIKH IN EACH FAMILY DID FROM 1699 TO 1839 AT THAT POINT NO MATTER HOW OUTNUMBERED THE SIKHS WERE THE SIKHS WOULD ALWAYS WIN ON THE BATTLEFIELD

BUT IF THE ARMY ISN'T FOR YOU EVERY SIKH SHOULD FEEL LIKE ITS THEIR DUTY TO TAKE UP COMBAT TRAINING AND FIND THE BEST GYMS THAT YOU CAN TO TAKE UP THIS TRAINING

I BELIEVE IF THE SIKHS HAD THE SAME MINDSET THEY DID IN THE 18TH CENTURY, TODAY THE PEOPLE RULING THE PUNJAB WOULD BE PPL WHO WOULD BE SERVING HUMANITY AND WE WOULD BE SEEN AS THE TOP SOLDIERS IN THE WORLD AND IN SPORTS LIKE BOXING AND MMA AND WRESTLING YOU WOULD SEE THE SIKHS TAKING THE WORLD TITLES GOLD MEDALS AND MY GOAL IS THAT I WANT TO HELP INSPIRE MANY PPL AS POSSIBLE TO HAVE THAT MINDSET THE SIKHS ONCE HAD AGAIN

AND ALOT OF PPL TALK ABOUT THE 80'S AND 90;S AND HOW MANY OF THE SAINT SOLDIERS WERE NOT TRAINED IN MILITARY COMBAT, CAUSE OF THAT OPERATION BLACK THUNDER 1 AND OPERATION BLACK THUNDER 2 KILLED THE CONFIDENCE IN THE MOVEMENT AND KILLED THE MOMENTUM AND MANY WERE DEFEATED MENTALLY BEFORE ENTERING THE BATTLEFIELD JUST LIKE A BOXER WHO MENTALLY DEFEATS HIMSELF BEFORE HE GETS IN THE RING

lack of military training is what led to the saint soldiers of operation blackthunder to surrender to punjab police for all the media to see, it was humilating and besides going and getting military training it happened again operation blackthunder 2 the saint soldiers fighting for sikhs surrender arms up to punjab police and the media catches it shows it to the world and with the politicans and the security forces of india laughing

I can't see any of the Khalsa Fauj who fought under our Guru Sahiban and Banda Singh Bahadur fighting for wars over maya under the marines/US.

A spiritual warrior is that who fights against kaam krodh lobh moh ankaar and defense of the week. In zafarnama Guru Gobind Singh Ji says it is only just to draw the sword when all diplomatic means are exhausted.

I'm kind of beating at a mountain, but it seems you've got it all figured out. If you are confident, hope you do well.

naw im not a keyword warrior, but weren't you the one asking someone to meet you in person over the internet lol, that sounds like a keyboard warrior

ahhhhhhh pretty easy to get into punjab and no one would have to kiss up to pakistan but you can, what a person can do is fly into delhi which most punjabis do or fly into anyother city/state and go into punjab

and no we don't need help from pakistan, and america helped to have the soviet union kicked out of afghanistan and pay back for vietnam, pakistan helps these guys to spread islamic extremism and presently have beheaded sikhs

like i said anysikh that thinks kissing up to pakistan like yourself is the way for sikhs to stand up to the indian govt is just an <banned word filter activated>

And that same Pakistan protects the likes of Dhan Nanakana Sahib and other Sikh Gurdwaras!

like i said anysikh that thinks kissing up to pakistan like yourself is the way for sikhs to stand up to the indian govt is just an <banned word filter activated>

Noones kissing up to anyone ...if your so against the sikhs using Pakistan as a base of operations...then go say that to the remaining kharkoo jathebandis whose headquarters are still in Lahore, Pakistan...

Anyway it seems as though youve already made your mind up about the US army...so stop preaching and trying brainwash youth into following you...so get off this forum...sign up at the recruiting office...get sent over to afghanistan...go out on patrol with your red neck friends and then see how the IED goes BOOM BOOMM in your face :)

AND ALOT OF PPL TALK ABOUT THE 80'S AND 90;S AND HOW MANY OF THE SAINT SOLDIERS WERE NOT TRAINED IN MILITARY COMBAT, CAUSE OF THAT OPERATION BLACK THUNDER 1 AND OPERATION BLACK THUNDER 2 KILLED THE CONFIDENCE IN THE MOVEMENT AND KILLED THE MOMENTUM AND MANY WERE DEFEATED MENTALLY BEFORE ENTERING THE BATTLEFIELD JUST LIKE A BOXER WHO MENTALLY DEFEATS HIMSELF BEFORE HE GETS IN THE RING

veerji like lot of other people said it looks like youve already made up your mind. it wasnt just the military training that was the factor... in 84 so many singhs were able to resist in harimandir sahib for 5 days tht general in his dairy wrote that if we had them fighting for us against pakistan we would take over it in a day.... operation black thunder and other sufferings happened because they already had control over punjab so much that they could cut electricity and food supply everything put curfew isloate everything....to accomplish their mission... although all that bloodshed happened it wasnt because of "lack of military training" but because they had too many advantages over us. there were other factors to consider... they tortured innocent people to kill the movement. they raped wives of kharkoos to bring them down.. break them so they cant fight anymore... but singhs still resisted

singhs almost had control over punjab in the late 80s... all that happened because they fought bravely despite all that bloodshed that happened they didnt give in..

like someone said if you want to join army go on good luck if that is your passion but... you shouldnt be preaching that to others..

people are forced into supporting military and war... just because they live in the country they have to support it and cant really have free will... or their opinion

a lot of guys that go into military dont go because they want to serve the country and die for their country......they go their for their own better future.. so they get education and to be financially stable.

when we say war is unjust we are made to look like we are against those guys fighting and dying for the countrymen.

Military serves the likes of dirty politics not the countrymen!! and the countrymen and forced into supporting dirty politics too ...

there are many other reasons for why i wouldn't be for serving in the military or suggest it to anyone... but if you've made up ur mind then go ahead.. :) good luck