Fight Science Super Soldiers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLcpGHeNGgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ieBlnvxmk&feature=related

imagine if we had thousands of sikh soldiers trained in british american canadian special forces fighting for their country, and going to other parts of the world doing the duty's of a saint soldier fighting terrorism and protecting th einocent fighting terrorism in iraq afghanistan yemen afghanistan libya palastine pakistan india

these guys r no bodies compared to your for fathers n karku singhs!!!

fight terrorism ?? they do a job the state says whos r terrorist or not singhs they fight kaljug from the heart be it india america or israel they will fight a just war these lot fight becuase its there job n if the state says the people in punjab r bad people they will go no kill them.

Everyones intitled to there opinion mine is you join the army police force navy your selling out the panth these lot dont stand for just cause they stand for power look at all the arab countries in the world revolting the west is just help the libbian people.

WHY ?

Why not egypt syria?

why not help in the civil war in sudan ?

because there in nothing there to help them grow in power

DONT SELL OUT THE PANTH BY JOINING THE SIDE OF KALJUG

fight terrorism ?? they do a job the state says whos r terrorist or not singhs they fight kaljug from the heart be it india america or israel they will fight a just war these lot fight becuase its there job n if the state says the people in punjab r bad people they will go no kill them.

Everyones intitled to there opinion mine is you join the army police force navy your selling out the panth these lot dont stand for just cause they stand for power look at all the arab countries in the world revolting the west is just help the libbian people.

WHY ?

Why not egypt syria?

akalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

WHY ?

Why not egypt syria?

alot of these soldiers fight for justice, they fight against terrorism personally im joining the army cause i find it sad we don't have saint soldiers in western armies

alot of the soldiers do join and work for the govt's but alot of soldiers join to fight for humanity

alot of these soldiers fight for justice, they fight against terrorism personally im joining the army cause i find it sad we don't have saint soldiers in western armies

alot of the soldiers do join and work for the govt's but alot of soldiers join to fight for humanity

lolol bruv the true saint soliders r not in the army for the reasons mentioned on my previous post they dont believe the weston army concept of sant saphie!!!!!

just coz ur ion the army dont make u a saphie i no lots of young`ns in the army (british) they still drink do drugs have intercource dont really call that a saphie !!!

your miss understanding alot of people join the army to fight for humanity but ask ur self how many stay with the army after front line combat not many they see what the army is really about and leave.

Imagine the usa helped the indian army against lets say the punjab? whos side would u be on according to the usa army the punjab "millitants" have done wrong would you kill ur fellow sikhs or leave the army and get court marshalled?

your comments have not defended or gave any weight to why someone should join the army

you cant say ive joined the army so im repersenting the sant saphies. COZ ur not

u forget all the khalistani singhs karku singhs living in the west ?? they the real sant saphies not people like me and you we minor bruv

lolol bruv the true saint soliders r not in the army for the reasons mentioned on my previous post they dont believe the weston army concept of sant saphie!!!!!

just coz ur ion the army dont make u a saphie i no lots of young`ns in the army (british) they still drink do drugs have intercource dont really call that a saphie !!!

your miss understanding alot of people join the army to fight for humanity but ask ur self how many stay with the army after front line combat not many they see what the army is really about and leave.

Imagine the usa helped the indian army against lets say the punjab? whos side would u be on according to the usa army the punjab "millitants" have done wrong would you kill ur fellow sikhs or leave the army and get court marshalled?

your comments have not defended or gave any weight to why someone should join the army

you cant say ive joined the army so im repersenting the sant saphies. COZ ur not

u forget all the khalistani singhs karku singhs living in the west ?? they the real sant saphies not people like me and you we minor bruv

very simple questions to answer

if america was on the side of the indian government i would leave the army and take my training to fight for my people, my purpose in joining the army isn't to help american politicans push their agenda, my purpose is to fight for justice against terrorists, and yes its sad that US won't help syria yet are bombing libya but its better then doing nothing at all for the inocent people killed

but now may i ask you a question would you agree sikhs are less prepared today then they were in 1984 if the indian govt attacked the punjab today

as well if a true saint soldier doesn't need the army to learn how to fight please explain to me were they can go to train like a soldier and fight like a soldier and have the skillsets of a soldier

many khalistani singhs kurku singhs living in the west are saints BUT THEY ARE NOT SOLDIERS HENCE WHY THEY REMAINED IN THE WEST RATHER THEN FIGHT FOR THEIR PPL FROM 84 TO 92, AND THIS IS WHY THE KHALISTAN MOVEMENT WAS DEFEATED CAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SOLDIERS

so if punjab were attacked again today would you agree we would take a worste beating then we did from 84 to 92, were the men who killed thousands of inocent sikhs live like kings today

if you are a supporter of khalistan you should be the biggest fan of getting military training, their is a reason why most ppl ask khalistanis if they want a khalistan why don't they go fight for it what is your reply to these people?? this is were khalistanis lose credibility,

NOW WHY NOT JOIN THE ARMY IF YOU WANT KHALISTAN SO YOU CAN LEARN TO FIGHT IN THE BATTLEFIELD LEARN COMBAT AND GAIN EXPERIENCE IN COMBAT IN AFGHANISTAN OR OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD, CAUSE IF PUNJAB WAS ATTACKED AGAIN TODAY WE HAVE LESS THEN HALF THE SAINT SOLDIERS TODAY THEN WE DID IN 84, HENCE WE WOULD TAKE EVEN WORSTE BEATING AND THOUSANDS OF MORE INOCENT SIKHS WOULD DIE

Im joining the army to fight terrorism but more then anything im joining the army to serve my sikh community, cause once we have enough saint soldiers we can overthrow the government in punjab peacefully and like 84 the government chooses to use violence we will have enough saint soldiers to defeat them this time

we have many saints but no soldiers which is very sad

• 3 weeks later...

sikhs need to traiin

reason sikhs got destroyed in the 80's was cause lack of saint soldiers and training

so sikhs should learn from past failures rather then try justifying their failures and start training and learning

What are you doing to become a saint and a soldier for Sikhs???

i plan on being a marine by the end of the year and a green bere in early 20's

Thats a decent start - irrespective of who you are fighting for atleast you will get to fight extremists - something the sikh faith has promoted , what about the saint aspect of a sikh saint soldier ???