Sikhs Behaving Like Sheep Going To Other Places Of Worship In India

I find it funny how the sardar in blue pagg chuckles at the end of the video ! lol

Many sikhs in India go to hindu places of worship to ask for help . I doubt whether most of them even know sikhism forbids such practices . If you talk to them , they will conveniently ward you off by calling you a fanatic . People are just looking for an easy way out of their problems !

Bhaji, it is very easy to sant-bash, from what I have seen Sants and granthies repeatedly say not to go to these devi type places, not to seek out taveets and other pir type places. this is repeated over and over again. But these things seem to be embedded in the punjabi culture so deep that people just do not listen. Bibi's will go to these hindu type places and get the taggay and taweets, how many times has it been repeated that we do not fast but come the time every year our people keep fast. It is not part of our faith but it is in the culture that these people live in in india.