Anxiety/Shyness

Guest K SINGH

There are more info I would like to give you K SINGH.

you have probably been noTconfident all your life and hence you have avoided situations. who can blame you. when theres a group of people and the are all enjoying themselves and you can barley mutter a few words. you are going to want to avoid these situations. YOUR NOT AT FAULT FOR THAT.

But remeber when you are confident. the world is a better place. you enjoy life more. you want to meet new people. beacsue when you are confident and interact with people it brings happiness and joy. so talking to people will become pleasurable. thats the state of mind you need to be in. when one is unconfident he avoids talking and people because it brings him no pleasure. he ends up feeling worse. but when you have the power of confidence. you will enjoy talking to people. humour is the main way though. the people who crack the most jokes are usually the most popular people.

a therapist will be able to identify why you are so shy. he will do blood tests to check if you dont have a hormone imbalance. remember forget the past. humans are creatures of habbit. I myself was petrified of ebing in group situations. my heart would beat fast ect. i just wanted to run out of the classroom.

Now that I have defeated shyness touch wood. i just cant wait to meet new people, join classes. just do anything that involves other people and interacting. go for a swim and increase physical activity. this is a must. excercise raises both confidence, assertivness, totestrone, happiness.

eat more zink foods. oysters, chicken if your not a vegitarian that is. also eat more pasta, fruit and vegetables. and stay off junk foods.

do this for at least two weeks. and you will notice the benifits straight away.

WJKK WJKF

Guest Guest

Singh don't stress about it.

Some times talking too much is not good.

Kind of see it as a gift, try do simran instead.

Guru Jee tell us to talk less, eat less and sleep little.

Look at it this way, just because you may feel awkward and at unease around a group of people who are talking away that doesn't make you not confident.

Sometimes people who appear confident, believe me from what iv seen from so called 'confident' people, it's like they force it on and they try SO hard to fit in with the crowd.

From what I have seen that just changes the person personality, character and appearance.

And believe me when I say that is something that I have seen from experience.

Sometimes I close up with a group of people but that's either because their not my cup of tea, I might not feel comfortable with x, y and z, etc.

Dont be so negative. It's not that your confident.

Just be yourself, don't worry you will build your confidence over time.