Darshan

UKnihang

Guest gupt singh

Wjkk wjkf

guptpenji. Wud u lyk 2 share.............. Il start,,,,......i hav had darshan of Baba Deep Singh Ji saheed.

i want to have darhsan of baba deep singh jee.. can u tell me wht to do ? and how can i get his darhsan

i want to have darhsan of baba deep singh jee.. can u tell me wht to do ? and how can i get his darhsan

thoo cho sajan maiddiaa ddaeee sis outhaar ||

If You tell me to, O my Friend, I will cut off my head and give it to You

nain mehi(n)jae tharasadhae kadh pasee dheedhaar ||1||

My eyes long for You; when will I see Your Vision? ||1||

Guest girlgirl

gurfateh g

the shabad can come in any form darshan is possible and it is one of the first stages of simran

but there is much more ahead much more

those who dont belive ...try it

meditate on God with a full heart not just with ur mind

Guru Nanak Dev jis jot never changed it is in Gurbani through and through

darshan of God is the highest in his shudh form (great jot) but temporary bliss giving great darshans of Gurus and Gurmukh roos are definatly possible

Guest ragmaala

gurfateh g

the shabad can come in any form darshan is possible and it is one of the first stages of simran

but there is much more ahead much more

those who dont belive ...try it

meditate on God with a full heart not just with ur mind

Guru Nanak Dev jis jot never changed it is in Gurbani through and through

darshan of God is the highest in his shudh form (great jot) but temporary bliss giving great darshans of Gurus and Gurmukh roos are definatly possible

Bhenji, do you speak from personal experience ji ?

Because Mahapurakhs like Baba Ishar Singh Ji and Baba Nand Singh ji said that Sargun Saroop of Guru Nanak is more 'rasdayak' than Nirgun. Baba Ishar Singh ji in his tapes call Nirgun as Ashudh Brahm, but Gurbani/Sargun Guru Nanak saroop as Shudh (pure) Brahm. Anyways Brahmgyani ki gat Brhamgyani jaane..je ko kahe piche pashtaye..fateh.

At one point, I was lucky enough to have three darshans of "mahapurks". I knew they were mahapurkhs as they were dressed in white flowing robes and dastaars but had white beards too. They had a glow about them. Didn't recognise any of them and don't recall their images. One mahapurkh shot some kind of invisible "shockwave" from his hand to the ground. Although I was a few feet away, the result of the impact shook me off my feet. Dunno if it was directed at me.

Important thing is Bani. Recite paath/nitnem, sing shabads, meditate. When I used to delve deeper into Sikhi, it wasn't difficult to have darshan or have premonitions. But as above, having darshans and premonitory dreams are not the aim of Sikhi. They are the "side effects".

@ ragmaala if you listen to Sant Isher Singh's aatmic Bachans, he talks about the last realisation being of nirgun (without attributes) waheguru. Think about it; even before maya (illusion form consisting of 5 elements) was created waheguru was always in nirgun state. Hence the ultimate stage is to realise your ultimate identity is of nothingness/consciousness etc.

All experiences occur in the sargun form where there is maya or subtle forms of maya aka suksham sareer and even deeper the karan sareer. Because of the ego we automatically start discriminating with different types of form and create duality of 'I'. When this illusion is removed we realise our true nirgun identity, which is nirboh and nirvair.