Response To Panthic.Org Video

Good video, now to find out who sent the video.

I know the Singh who was asking the questions in the beginning lol, Baba Hari Singh ji was here for quite some time.

Wicked video, mega lol @ bharat daie tattu referring to tut tut guerrilla photo war journalist...smashed it man.

See at the end how Hari Singh calls out Daljit Singh Nirmala and say i don't associate with him anymore because he does anti-gurmat practices.

It's good that Mahapursh have clarified the matter openly for all to see. Some major doubts have been cast on the credibility and (lack of) good faith of the editors of panthic.org - their journalism matches that of News of the World. Are they going to post a reply to explain their perspective or even apologise?

Waheguroo

Video removed, why?/ :s

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh .. i dont know why panthic guys did this . Ki ohh eday moorakh ney jo video da sach nahi jaan sakde .. jihna nu ehh nahi dikhya video fake .. baba Hari Singh Ji is dere but he went for langar parshad and after that when this nirmala guy got exposed Baba hari singh neva went to his home .. IT WAS BABA HARI SINGH JI WHO DID DEBATE ON MAAS, & STOPPED KUDD PARCHAR OF MISSIONARIES....... Did DEBATE ON DASAM PANTHIC GUYS WANNA PROVE .. SHOULD I SAY PANTHIC GIVING CHANCE TO ANTI DASAM GRANTH GUYS & RSS TO SPEAK AGAINST BABA JI . OR ITS KIND OF PUBLICITY STUNT BY PANTHIC TO GET WEB TRAFFIC OR ATTENTION .. GROW UP GUYS THINK FOR PANTH ... DO CREATE DUVIDHA IN PANTH ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• haha im called a fundamentalist, and I haven't even taken amrit yet  "tu ta bada kattar aa yaar"  these things are why we are behind (especially intellectually, while we have puratan records, and we should be grateful for how much we have preserved, but I think most of would do anything to go back in time and record everything ourselves)
    • We sometimes forget how lucky we are!  Just today, a Pakistani guy who I went to school with, is now on drugs and he approached me asking me if I have any spare change. He looked mentally unstable, but still recognised me        Really sad ...   
    • Same, I don't really tell my family what they should do or what they shouldn't. They can believe in what they want to believe. Though if they do something which I don't agree with, and it offends me, then I tell them. For example, how people started carving their names in karas!  I told my family in India that I'm strongly against that, and that it goes against what I believe. For a minute they were like "oh yeah, that's true, its wrong to do that" and then they went straight back to talking about getting their names carved in karas!  Other than that I've never given my opinion! When I go India they take me to all the odd places that they worship at, but I just pretend that I'm praying, lol 
    • coming back to original topic, sikhi isn't restricted to India, but is the atal sach of the whole jag, we just got to preserve it for the next mahapurkhs and sant sipahis do not lose heart  
    • does sangat here think nihangs were corrupted by the time sgpc came into being their history is very incoherent during british raj, from being wiped to verge of extinction by british after battle of sabraon and emigrating to sri hazur sahib, to being in control of sri akal thakt and fighting for sikh  rights to bear arms  many say nihangs retained a presence in the akal bunga, but then how can they let mahants place idols inside parkarma, let british set sri darbar sahib up for auction in 187?, or let discrimination against dalit war veterans from entering sri darbar sahib, etc.  what are your thoughts on baba sahib singh ji and his encounter with sgpc 

Important Information

Terms of Use