Dream

Guest guptbhenji

Guest guptbhenji

WJKK WJKF

Had a dream last nite and worried now. As not been well for long time now, a mahapursh in dream said let her die if shes going to die. This has got me thinking, is it some sort of baduba?

Guest Gurdaas

Gurfateh jio

Bhenji...can u share more details about ur dream? Who was the mahapurash that u saw?

from the katha that i have heard over the years, akaal purakh (Vaheguru) can pass his disciples pain and bad karma fruits in a dream....it could be thatan illnes or death passed in your dream...maybe?

But i think, theres no reason to be worried, as whats written by vaheguru will be no matter how much we run towards it or away from it...'lekh na mitaiee he sakhi, jo likhia kartaar'..we can not change what vaheguru has written as only the author (Vahegru) can change what he has written...we as gursikhs should look at living each day as our last as who knows when ones time will come...just continue with baani and simran and let whats meant to be.. be...

Fateh jio

Guest guptbhenji

WJKK WJKF

I wanted to do darshan of them this wkend, and was looking forward to it, but just b4 going to sleep a bad thought came into my mind,immediately asked for forgiveness, and then when i was sleep thts when they said in the dream. And today Im too ill to go to gurdwara, like something stopping me. And because of the dream I had I am afraid to go like its created a fear within me. But I know they are not to be feared of as keep saying to myself it was only a dream. Now I feel so bad, as even my thoughts are becoming negative now, after took so long for to get to the positive stage. Im so devasted not only with my health, also of my mann and cant even seem to think straight.

Guest guptbhenji

WJKK WJKF

Im not a gursikh, or a nihang and im not scared of death. ~Im scared of not having done the kamaiyee/mehnat of gods name. I know wat is going to happen will happen, as everything is is in waheguruji's hukam.

Its easy for people who dont have serious health problems to say why are u scared of death, and should not be, etc,etc, some people live in cuckoo land. Only those that have been through pain and dukh, will realise there are different types of fear. Death is a way out of dukh, and our past karams.

Everybody is going to go one day, but its wat u take with u that one should be fearful of.

Thankuji for ur replies and Gurdaas paji I like ur reply, as I didnt think of it as that, not only gursikhs, everybody should realise that without gods name we are nothing and u are right only waheguruji can change wat we have sown. But this world is kalyug now and changing and nobody cares for nobody nomore, so peoples mehne, remarks and selfishness are probably more to be fearful than death.

thankuji

Penji. Remember wen i posted a topic about darshan. Wen i had darshan of baba deep singh ji saheed. Sant ji was showing me wat is to happen. An he showed me dieing on the floor in school. An stil being in skool

with 2 years left. It shud be soon. So i do know wat u are goin through. Sorry if i affended anyone in anyway.

Wjkk wjkf

Guest ostfg

Hi

I would say it would be wise to keep in mind that sometimes Kal ties to upset us, in real life and through dreams. I once had a dream of a Sant all shining white. I was astrally trying to leave my body and he was psuhing me back into my body again saying dont leave it. Then the vibe changed, I knew he was a negative entity dressed as a sant, pushed past him and as I was leaving the room he pinched my bottom (I am a female).

Another time, a demon said whageuru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh(in a mocking voice while I was still awake!

One of my friends said he had a dream of one of the ten Gurus verbally abusing and belittling him. But he knew it was a negative entity posing.

I have also had a friend who had a prophetic(religious) dream they would die and even had a date.

We dont care about the future in bhagti, only the bhagti we do in the present moment.

Every single moment counts.

What I'm trying to say overall is that the future can change, only a true brahmgyani is master of the future, and dreams do not always need to be trsuted unless one is certain and 100 percent trusting of the msg God is giving.

I had a dream/ vision in which God asked me to come and find him and trsuted it straight away. There is no logic as to why I trusted it so long ago but it has remained to this day as a clear msg, my heart told me it was True.

Ask your heart/ God what to do and listen to the answer.