Sarbat - The Group For Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual And Transgendered Sikhs.

OK, So I was browsing the Internet earlier today and randomly came across this website. I was extremely disgusted to see this and shocked to say the least.

You can visit the website here: http://www.sarbat.net and the Facebook group here: https://www.facebook...47966512&v=wall

What are your views on this? How do you feel about the setup of this group? Should we take action to stop this group?

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Should we take action to stop this group?

No we should not. Everyone got their own viewpoints on different issues and it makes no sense for us to go all round to stop them. We should mind our jeevan as long as they pose no danger to our maryada or kaum directly or indirectly. Danger and action is only needed to when they try to force their views on others by using panthic stage. Whether to agree or disagree or whether this lifestyle is allowed in sikh community?.. to find out please see hukam/sandesh/edict from Sri Akal Takht Sahib under ex-jathedar vedanti pen. They clearly told us to stay away from such lifestyle and such relations are not part of khalsa lifestyle.

Don't get disturbed by the website and other non-sikhi practices... ppl here and there are always trying to bend sikhi to suit their needs..

I reckon Sarabjeet should be the leader of the Sikh gay club! :D

Waheguru ji made me this way .. I never chose to be this way . I don't blame you . If I were straight , I might have hated or ridiculed gays as well !

I think the old punjabi saying is true : ਆਪਣੀ ਬਡੀ ਉਂਗਲੀ ਦਾ ਹੀ ਦਰਦ ਹੁੰਦਾ , ਦੁਜੇ ਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਮਖੌਲ ਹੁੰਦਾ smile.gif

totally wrong. I am so surprised at our lack of understanding of the BASICS of Sikhi.

to choose a manmant lifestyle is one thing. To justify it with Sikhi or Gurbani is totally wrong.

This is nothing more than beadbi.

Lets make it simple:

Scenario 1.

Gurbani and our Rehtnamas say we shouldnt cut our kesh. If one does, he/she is going against the principles of Sikhi- his/her choice. But to try justify it with Gurbani quotes is totally wrong.

Kaam:

Now lets understand the BASIC'S of kaam- in terms of Sikhi.

We are told to CONTROL kaam, through Bani & simran- once in control we use kaam for pro-creation - not Recreation!.

We all have our demons. For some its Anger, for others it is womanising in this scenario is is homo kaamic behavior.

For someone to be gay and live their life - its not for Sikhs to interfere, but its a Sikhs job to preach a non-kaamic lifestyle to them.

But to justify it with Gurbani is beadbi. In exactly the same way, what if we were to have a sikh swingers club?? justified with gurbani??? it is exactly the same, its not about homo or hetro - its the justification and promotion of bujjer kurehit, through mis-interpretation of gurbani which is BEADBI!

On a separate note: this website has been going on for a long time now, it was initially orcastrated by Sunny Hundal, working on a government exercise, to highlight anti-gay elements in the Sikh community- so they can claim grants to promote gayness in the sikh community. I have copies of emails from government reps dating back to 2007 regarding this

Its ok ! You are showing that you are afraid of anything different ...

If there can be muslim , hindu , christian , jewish , ..... gays , then why can't there be homosexuals among sikhs ?

Actually all those religions you just mentioned dont allow queers. However people who claim they are part of them religions say they are queer. So basically they are just wannabees who are overcome by lust.

A Khalsa will never look at the same gender in that way ever. Think of what you will after I say this, but you aint a Khalsa or "Sikh" if your a queer.

I'm not gonna post any gurbanee or rehatnama's, Im just gonna write some comen sence. Queer = Lust, Lust = Maha Paap, Maha Paap = You go to hell, You going to hell for lust = Your soul/aatmaa shall be yanked out by jamdooths out of your backside whole or the whole thats on the other end where you wee out of which shall be painfull as hell, further more you shall get beaten all the way to the court, and then non stop torture, and then back into the cycle of birth and death all over again. Also for spreading your bandarfied views the saja will be much worse.

So now you know why you cant be like that and what happens if you are, you can stop it. If not then its up to you, but stop spreading your idiotic views with everyone else. I havnt said anything the other 20 times you have posted stuff about being a queer and spreading your filth, but dude you just keep repeating yourself. I've had enough of you. This is a forum for the Khalsa. If you wanto discuss about the Khalsa then please feel free to post and ask questions however if you wanto talk about lust, queers, spread filth, then go to that site is mentioned and prance around like a little girl on there. Your topics have been removed and are under quality control for this soul reason. Basically there's nothing to argue about, its lust, and everyone knows a Khalsa should be able to control their lust. And yes there is an actual rehitnama somewhere that says you cant do that stuff with the same gender, look it up.

Actually all those religions you just mentioned dont allow queers. However people who claim they are part of them religions say they are queer. So basically they are just wannabees who are overcome by lust.

A Khalsa will never look at the same gender in that way ever. Think of what you will after I say this, but you aint a Khalsa or "Sikh" if your a queer.

I'm not gonna post any gurbanee or rehatnama's, Im just gonna write some comen sence. Queer = Lust, Lust = Maha Paap, Maha Paap = You go to hell, You going to hell for lust = Your soul/aatmaa shall be yanked out by jamdooths out of your backside whole or the whole thats on the other end where you wee out of which shall be painfull as hell, further more you shall get beaten all the way to the court, and then non stop torture, and then back into the cycle of birth and death all over again. Also for spreading your bandarfied views the saja will be much worse.

So now you know why you cant be like that and what happens if you are, you can stop it. If not then its up to you, but stop spreading your idiotic views with everyone else. I havnt said anything the other 20 times you have posted stuff about being a queer and spreading your filth, but dude you just keep repeating yourself. I've had enough of you. This is a forum for the Khalsa. If you wanto discuss about the Khalsa then please feel free to post and ask questions however if you wanto talk about lust, queers, spread filth, then go to that site is mentioned and prance around like a little girl on there. Your topics have been removed and are under quality control for this soul reason. Basically there's nothing to argue about, its lust, and everyone knows a Khalsa should be able to control their lust. And yes there is an actual rehitnama somewhere that says you cant do that stuff with the same gender, look it up.

OK ! Fair enough ! I shouldn't be spreading filth right ? but see who started the topic . I just responded ..

Anyways , Have you seen hell or punishments there ? You are just proving here that we should worship God to not go to hell which is what Gurbani rejects ..

Anyways ! buzzbee.gif