Badal Lays Foundation For Langar Hall At Sri Darbar Sahib

osingh

Just announced on PTC(Badal's personal news channel) that Parkash Badal has laid the neeh pathar (foundation stone) for new langar hall to be contsructed at darbar sahib. What has this guy done for the panth that he deserves this honour. Why wasn't this responsibility of laying foundation stone given to someone who has done great seva for the panth? It's disappointing that sant samaj, sgpc jathedar, Akal Takht Jathedar have all sided with Badal.

I respect Sant Hari Singh ji Ranhdhawa very much. He is a great kathekaar and had done great seva for the panth. As he is part of sant samaj and is coming to UK soon it would be a good opportunity to ask him his views on Parkash Badal. Maybe KamSingh ji can record a similar video to the Daljit Singh one (by the way Sant ji gave excellent response and cleared up any doubts sangat may have had) , asking Sant ji about his personal views on Parkash Badal. I think we need to make it clear that somebody has to make a stand against this guy. All these years and he is still in power with audacity to lay foundation stone of langar hall at sri Darbar Sahib. I guess no-one really cares!

Its frustrating that that this fool gets honour of laying foundation stone at probably the highest asthaan of the sikh panth!

As usual Akal Takht jathedar and Avtar Singh Makker (SGPC president) were alongside Badal. Seriously when will will we get another Jathedar like Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale! Baba ji would never have of stood for this.

Anyway I would rather have somebody like Sant Hari Singh Randhawe wale lay foundation stone. Or maybe family member of shaheed family. Maybe mother Shaminder Singh Shera who was recently killed by panjab police. I guess mata ji is too poor and not famous enough.

Sant Samaj won't say anything to Badal because of deal Sant Harnam Singh Dhumma ji made with Badal's son. I respect seva that Harnam Singh is doing for the panth, but he shouldn't align himself with any political party. Remember Baba Thakur Singh ji wouldn't even sit in same room as Badal.

So who is left to speak out against Badal?

rabb rakhe

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

What baffles me is why on earth is Badal [dark cloud] still there? isn't he doing what the dictators in the Middle East doing...? get rid of the buffoon!

Also where are these so called 'Sants' coming from?! Every Tom <banned word filter activated> and Harry is a Sant all of a sudden!

Let me make it clear that I'm not attacking any individual or group. Sant Hari Singh is part of Sant Samaj and for previous 2 years I have been listening to katha when he comes to visit UK. Rather I'm issuing a challenge to sant samaj.

For example sant samaj should have issued statement saying it is wrong for somebody like Badal to be honoured with laying neeh pathar at Darbar Sahib. This however is unlikely as Sant Harnam Singh invited Avtar Makker and Akal Takht Jathedar to Mehta Chowk.

Dal Khalsa do actually hold Makker to account, when they showed him reverse his decision on khalsa college. We need as many active organisations like Dal Khalsa working for the Panth not Politicians.

We should be able to challenge Akal Takht jathedar for his support of Badal. There is nothing wrong in asking tough, blunt questions to Singh Sahib Gurbachan Singh. We need someone to challenge the leaders of our institutions.

It's amazing how well Badal is treated in Panjab. Here in UK hardly anyone supports Badal. We all know that he and his family members visited jhoota sauda and ashutosh.

There is something deeper in all this however. Getting rid of Badal won't change panth overnight. There are a million Badal's waiting in the wings. The reason he get away with this is that the influence of relgion/sprituality is declining and the assar(effect) of Kaljug is increasing. The future as far as panth is concerned seems bleak. Dark times indeed.

However on individual basis, Gursikhs always stay in chardi kala!

Guru Rakhe

Sikhs need a Zorro / Batman-type figure to inspire the people to rise against corrupt institutions and figures like Badal.

Well, I'm half-serious if I'm being honest. People such as Badal do not fear the man on the street. Normal citizens cannot get anything done by the letter of the law. Anyone that tries is either tied up in bueracracy, defamed, intimidated or made to "disappear".

In an ideal world it would be perfect if change could come by working within the system. But if the system itself is corrupt, what chance do the people have of genuine change?