Lost My Job And Finding It Hard To Find A New Job

Localsikh

Dear Brothers and Sisters SSA...

Is there a pray I can do or anything as I feel lost and very low, time is running out for me...

I had a good job where I was happy but someone told my management team that I did a bad job in my last role (which I did not) which has made me loose this job without a chance to defend myself.

I have accepted this but now when ever I apply for a job.. it goes no further... no interview no nothing... make me feel like what is happening.

I have a family to look after, I have even done a adras but Im not sure what else to do....

Can anybody help me please...

I have even asked for forgiveness for anything I have done wrong....

Please do ardas for me.

Your Lost brother.

Dear LocalSikh WJKK WJKF

do mool mantra (ek oankar ... to nanak hosi bhi sach) for couple of hours a day it will do its magic :)

You are the best judge of your circumstances. I will ask you to take any step very carefully

Have you tried temping/contracting? if not try sending out CVs to different agencies and start getting short term contracts here and there at least you will have money coming in until you find something more suitable and permanent.

above mentioned is traditional approach. However, there is another way also. I hope you are good at what you do. There is a way to get back on job ladder it is risky but with Guru Ji's Kirpa I hope you will be fine.

Here is how, look for the role what you want to do on job site/news paper etc. which are directly posted by the recruiting company and not by the agencies. Do some research who is the department head and some back ground about the company itself. Once you have done that call the head directly over the phone (best option) and persuade them that you are very good at what you do and offer to work for FREE for a month/couple of week (based on your job role). Chances are when you say this with full confidence in your ability to do the job, you are most likely to be called in for practical interview. The element of risk is that if you are not as good you will be leaving without any pay! Therefore, I will advise to clear your objectives, targets and time frame required to achieve them before you start work.

Trust in god, if you have these hard times in front of you, its for you good only...

WJKK WJKF

neemaana

Dear LocalSikh WJKK WJKF

do mool mantra (ek oankar ... to nanak hosi bhi sach) for couple of hours a day it will do its magic :)

You are the best judge of your circumstances. I will ask you to take any step very carefully

Have you tried temping/contracting? if not try sending out CVs to different agencies and start getting short term contracts here and there at least you will have money coming in until you find something more suitable and permanent.

above mentioned is traditional approach. However, there is another way also. I hope you are good at what you do. There is a way to get back on job ladder it is risky but with Guru Ji's Kirpa I hope you will be fine.

Here is how, look for the role what you want to do on job site/news paper etc. which are directly posted by the recruiting company and not by the agencies. Do some research who is the department head and some back ground about the company itself. Once you have done that call the head directly over the phone (best option) and persuade them that you are very good at what you do and offer to work for FREE for a month/couple of week (based on your job role). Chances are when you say this with full confidence in your ability to do the job, you are most likely to be called in for practical interview. The element of risk is that if you are not as good you will be leaving without any pay! Therefore, I will advise to clear your objectives, targets and time frame required to achieve them before you start work.

Trust in god, if you have these hard times in front of you, its for you good only...

WJKK WJKF

neemaana

Thanks for your kind words... I wll keep doing mool mantar and adras... and waheguru will bless me too...

• 2 weeks later...