Gt1588 Exhibition On The Golden Temple Of Amritsar

humgareeb

As I have said before, the exhibition may be good and have some new artefacts paintings we have never seen before, but just be aware about getting suckered into believe everything they tell you. i.e. No one other than Niddar singh knows anything about SV, they are the true sikhs, all other jathebandis have lost the plot.

Their version of sikhi in the easy way out - learn martial arts, go clubbing, drinking, have gf/bfs, guru gobind singh chopped bakray in 1699... etc... that's what I'm talking about, trying to twist our history.

You have a lot of hate just chill

Each to their own

Stop hating bro

And another thing

Let the person going there make their own judgement

Sikhs are generally clever people, I'm sure people going there will take positives away with them

Vaheguru

Guest Ksingh5

As I have said before, the exhibition may be good and have some new artefacts paintings we have never seen before, but just be aware about getting suckered into believe everything they tell you. i.e. No one other than Niddar singh knows anything about SV, they are the true sikhs, all other jathebandis have lost the plot.

Their version of sikhi in the easy way out - learn martial arts, go clubbing, drinking, have gf/bfs, guru gobind singh chopped bakray in 1699... etc... that's what I'm talking about, trying to twist our history.

We have learnt from historians there are different versions to the events in history and this complies to Sikh history.

Majority of the Sikh history told in main stream sounds like fantasy stories. At least there is some practicality involved regarding Nidhar Singh’s version of Sikh history.

Classic Sikh history fantasy story, Baba Deep Singh fought with his head decapitated . Logically, that cannot happen.

Nidhar Singh promoting drinking, clubbing, have gf or bf etc? Can I please ask, where did you come up with this conclusion?

You have a lot of hate just chill

Each to their own

Stop hating bro

And another thing

Let the person going there make their own judgement

Sikhs are generally clever people, I'm sure people going there will take positives away with them

Vaheguru

I am not stopping anyone from going - just be aware.

Below are some extracts taken from niddars website. This is just a quick 20 mins search.

---------------

Even today, mainstream Sikhs detest the idea that they are 'Hindu', yet Sanatan Sikhs such as Udasis, Nirmalas and Akali Nihangs speak of themselves as being part of the Hindu world.

---------------

In conclusion, it can be said that the A.K.J. can be considered as being modern Sikh fundamentalists who, in their own way, are doing their best to promote their own particular brand of Sikhism – a brand which they consider to be the only true form that should be allowed to be propagated. Many A.K.J. Sikhs today, even though they may object to the term 'fanatic', can be considered as Sikh religious fanatics. Prime examples from their ranks have already been mentioned above, such as Talwinder Singh Parmar and Fauja Singh that illustrate their fanatical attitude.

The situation as it stands is that certain fanatics in the UK, who associate themselves with what they consider to be 'Dam Dami Taksal' have already tried, like their Akhand Kirtani Jatha counterparts, to suppress the truth by attempting to threaten, intimidate, slander and attack in gangs, some of of the more vulnerable and isolated young 'Shagirds' (students) associated with the Akali Nihang Baba Darbara Singh Sanatan Sikh Shastar Vidiya Ranjit Akhara. They have been unsuccessful in preventing the truth from being known.

---------------

In conclusion it can be stated that Samparda Chowk Mehta is no more than an offshoot of Nirmala tradition and is one of the many 'Shakha' (branches) of the great Akali Nihang Guru Gobind Singh-established 'Dam Dami Taksal', and not THE Dam Dami Taksal as they would have us believe.

---------------

Another fascinating rule that exists within this institution is that prevent/suppress sexual thoughts and feelings of uncontrolled lust, 2 men are not allowed to share a beadstead or blanket. This rule was introduced by Baba Thakur Singh and seems to have given credence to strong rumours of serious paedophilia and homosexuality problems within the Chowk Mehta Samparda. Why else should such a rule be introduced if not to prevent incidents that have taken place?

---------------

One may also state for certain that if Jarnail Singh had not caught the imagination of the historically ignorant and gullible Sikh populace with this falsified history of Samparda Chowk Mehta, then the movement he inspired would not have taken off. The violent, destructive, strategically and tactically short-sighted, politically naive and militant'Khalistani' movement that remains Jarnail Singh's legacy would not have gained such momentum. This episode in Sikh history has forever tainted Sikhs around the world as potential terrorists, fanatics, fundamentalists and religious zealots.

---------------

Bhai Rattan Singh Bhangu describes the dress and manner of Akali Nihang Baba Gurbakhsh Singh, whom the 'Dam Dami Taksal' of Chowk Mehta claim to be their second Jathedar:

'Listen to the story of Gurbakhsh Singh Nihang and learn. Attained well did he martyrdom at Amritsar. He was a Nihang and a great warrior. Wore he blue dress and kept the conduct well. Waking in the morning he drank Sukha. Becoming intoxicated he brushed his teeth.'

'Pracheen Panth Prakash', 1832, Expurgated by Vir Singh, Pa.414Giani Gian Singh Nirmala adds further information with regards to Akali Nihang Baba Gurbakhsh Singh, shedding more light on his daily practice of life:

'Listening [to coming of Afghans] the Singhs got ready weapons and chain mail they adorned on body.Chatka goats, they drunk goblets of opium and Sukha, Gurbakhsh Singh was the groom others the wedding party.'

'Naveen Panth Prakash', Giani Gian Singh Nirmala, 1899, Bhasha Vibhag, Pa.928

We have learnt from historians there are different versions to the events in history and this complies to Sikh history.

Majority of the Sikh history told in main stream sounds like fantasy stories. At least there is some practicality involved regarding Nidhar Singh's version of Sikh history.

Classic Sikh history fantasy story, Baba Deep Singh fought with his head decapitated . Logically, that cannot happen.

Nidhar Singh promoting drinking, clubbing, have gf or bf etc? Can I please ask, where did you come up with this conclusion?

Depends on what logic you are talking about. Niddar's logic is flawed and seems so is yours!

You only have to look at the activities which most of his shagirids induldge in to see what they do and preach. Plus I have had discussions with some of them on these topics.

Typical missionary thought.. Same people who are attacking baba deep singh jees legacy are also calling Harmandir sahib as "Dukkan" and calling sarovar a waste and parkarma a faltu hindumat. They are also writing books saying that Guru Arjan Dev went unconscious once he sat on taathi tavii.. Such blasphemous thoughts is nothing new but is present in our kaum for probably last hundred year.... however good thing is that they are extremely low in numbers and they don't have pea size knowledge about gurmat gyan.. Still disgusting to read such ill thoughts toward our sikh history and religion... chalo chrassey lakh joona deh appay chakar khan gay..

Guest Ksingh5

Typical missionary thought.. Same people who are attacking baba deep singh jees legacy are also calling Harmandir sahib as "Dukkan" and calling sarovar a waste and parkarma a faltu hindumat. They are also writing books saying that Guru Arjan Dev went unconscious once he sat on taathi tavii.. Such blasphemous thoughts is nothing new but is present in our kaum for probably last hundred year.... however good thing is that they are extremely low in numbers and they don't have pea size knowledge about gurmat gyan.. Still disgusting to read such ill thoughts toward our sikh history and religion... chalo chrassey lakh joona deh appay chakar khan gay..

No disrespect but can you please explain this to me? How is this possible?

Did the human body function differently in 1700's?

Science has proven, once the head is removed from the body, a person is lifeless.

This is correct. So what is scientific basis behind occurrence with Baba Deep Singh?

No disrespect but can you please explain this to me? How is this possible?

Did the human body function differently in 1700's?

Science has proven, once the head is removed from the body, a person is lifeless.

This is correct. So what is scientific basis behind occurrence with Baba Deep Singh?

To you maybe he is another normal regular human but not to many of us. But before i answer your question, can you shed light on this... Do you or do you not believe that some 30 or 40 sikhs were able to fight, kill and kept hundreds of thousands of mughals away from guru sahib jee @ fort?

To you maybe he is another normal regular human but not to many of us. But before i answer your question, can you shed light on this... Do you or do you not believe that some 30 or 40 sikhs were able to fight, kill and kept hundreds of thousands of mughals away from guru sahib jee @ fort?

I believe that 30 sikhs could fight against a standoff of thousands, that is because I have understanding of the strategies, techniques and military prowess of the old Singhs. You see it as a karamaat, I see it as logical tactical deployment.

If Baba Deep Singh was one of the greatest warriors in the Panth, how can you even begin to accept that he was caught off guard so much that he allowed his head to be taken clean off?

Guest Ksingh5

re Baba Deep Singh Ji Shaheed: http://www.sikhsanga...nda-philosophy/

Come on, you kidding right?

This concept breaks every law of the physical world. So are we under the assumption, Baba Deep Singh was some kind of magician and a had magical powers?

My 3 year old nephew knows magic is not real and nonexistence of the Easter bunny or the tooth ferries

So there is no science behind this occurrence?