Gt1588 Exhibition On The Golden Temple Of Amritsar

humgareeb

Because when I went to see the exhibition/art on the ground floor and downstairs, I was not given a tour by one of Nidars team, I was actually given a tour by a Singh I know personally who knows much more then Nidars crew. and so none of THEIR views were imposed upon me. I went and looked at all the photographs and artwork which was done up very professionally.

The exhibition itself consisted of only pictures and art. I hope I havent confused you lol

If you didn't listen to what Niddar or his crew had to say, then how can you comment on what they did or didn't say. Singhstah is commenting on what Niddar and his crew has said and you say it never happened. Again how can you comment on something you never heard?

It's nice to hear that Nidar's propaganda is not being taught to every individual, but it can't be denied it is not being taught, especially when someone didn't attend the Nidar and his crews talk.

If you didn't listen to what Niddar or his crew had to say, then how can you comment on what they did or didn't say. Singhstah is commenting on what Niddar and his crew has said and you say it never happened. Again how can you comment on something you never heard?

It's nice to hear that Nidar's propaganda is not being taught to every individual, but it can't be denied it is not being taught, especially when someone didn't attend the Nidar and his crews talk.

I said I didn't listen to their views whilst I was getting the tour. That doesn't mean I didn't hear anything they said whilst I was at the gallery.

I actually attended Niddars talk on the final day of the exhibition if you must know...

So out of all the information he was provided with, that was the only thing that stuck in his mind? Even though he was baffled by the talks he still continued to pay money to attend each talk? Did he not attempt to clarify this with any of the speakers or curators? Out of the 22000 people who attended the exhibitions this is the first "negative" responce ive come accross.

Or are you just making it up?

So you spoke to each of the 22000 people to know that their views were positive?

Hi all,

i personally did attend the exhibition and yes there was some very interesting artifacts there. The people undertaking the guided tours were very professional and articulate. It is just a shame that they were promoting sanatamism. The guide, many times made comparisons between hindus and sikhs i.e. a sikh can be there is no difference between someone keeping their hair and those that chose not to, he talked about the rituals performed at Hazoor Sahib, which many right thinking individuals know to be totally against sikhi, ey they stated that was what our Guru ji's wanted and what was happening outside Hazoor Sahib was largely the modernised version of sikhi!!

I was just ashamed that anti-sikh pratices were being promoted is such a professional manner, something which is totally alien to the majority of sikh camps, lectures, literature or like minded events.

Unfortunately i was told they will be undertaking another exhibition next year some time which will be bigger and better.

I see the Niddar publicity machine in out in force again fooling gullible goray into thinking he is the last Sikh warrior! The journo seems to have swallowed the Niddar fairy story.

http://www.sundaymer...66331-29643073/

What a joke! Compare Niddar the so-called 'last warrior' with the thousands of Kharkoos who gave their lives in the 80s and 90s while 'warrior' was in Punjab meeting his very own Mr Miyagi and acting out a desi version of the Karate Kid!

Have a look at the two pictures and decide who the real Sikh warrior/s were or are.

006a.jpg

nidar-singh-nihang-32907941.jpg

Exhibition is something that no other organization/clubs are capable of doing it and that is the fact. They are good in showing sikh cultural side and pretty good at it but totally down the drain when they try to represent our dharam side as they themself are mostly confused on what is right and what is wrong. Involving niddar is just example of that.

Second point: Just because of thousands of appreciation comments coming from visitors which are the mixed combination of mostly non-Sikhs and non practicing sikhs doesnt mean that such events are free from flawed and biased representation of Sikh dharma. Just like any event featuring Salman Rushdie can draw thousands but that doesn't represent the image of Islam dharma.