Gt1588 Exhibition On The Golden Temple Of Amritsar

humgareeb

He is very clever at marketing his ideology, without 'appearing' to step over the line, Perhaps someone should take up this matter with the Akal takht. He's the biggest con there is.

I did attend some talks at the exhibition:

• He didn't wear his kara throughout
  • He belives that Baba Deep Singh was re-incarnated as Maharaja ranjit singh. Interestingly though on his website he has challenged that Bhai fauja singh used to be a soldier in baba deep singh's fauj, but somehow Nidar knows that baba deep singh came back as Maharaja ranjit singh. Weirdo!
  • They had some very controversial paintings - like singhs form of relaxtion was to watch girls dancing. So if i go and take a picture of some singhs in a club dancing, i could claim in 100 years that this is what sikhi is? Also it's not even a picture it's a painting, my little brother could draw a better picture.

I mean come on people - the guy is wearing a red dot on his forehead - what sikh do you know that does that?

I call him a BOD (Bahmin in Disguise), no disrepect to the Hindu brothers out there, but this fanatic is trying to re-write sikhi to say we are apart of Hinduism - which is NOT the case!

And last sikh warrior? OK Niddar.

People like Baba Nihal Singh, who have actually given something to the sikh panth are still alive!! You giddar saab are a disgrace!

Period!

Guest Kluivert

Well, you have to see who Niddar Singh is as a person. He’s very successful at promoting his believes and providing countless amounts of evidence to back it up. As a person on this forum you may not agree but to a non Sikh or Historian he makes perfect sense. The Golden temple exhibition was a complete success, if not for the main stream Sikhs but for the non Sikhs.

Niddar Singh and his associates have published number books on the Sikh faith and again provided evidence to back their claims.

I’m no supporter of this person but you have to understand he has many scholars and historians that support him and his research.

The best solution would be to challenge this person on the same academia and provide hard evidence to back up your claims. For e.g. If you think Niddar Singh is wrong? Provide hard evidence why he is wrong and release books to counteract his literature. The books would need to be published to the wider audience not just main stream Sikhs.

k singh u are a COMPLETE THICK HEAD - AND FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO SAYS BABA DEEP SINGH JEE WAS JUST WOUNDED

Proof - go there - all history is present - where the war started, where baba jee drew the line, where the head comes off-

science doesn't have NO ANSWERS and will never have them. tell me does sceince have any answers to the METAPHYSICAL.

has science found the answer to how milk that comes out of cow is nice and white -??

ADMINS WHY DO YOU ALLOW SUCH IMPOSTERS ON THE THREAD- it seems u have an ulterior motive too

Guest Kluivert

k singh u are a COMPLETE THICK HEAD - AND FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO SAYS BABA DEEP SINGH JEE WAS JUST WOUNDED

Proof - go there - all history is present - where the war started, where baba jee drew the line, where the head comes off-

science doesn't have NO ANSWERS and will never have them. tell me does sceince have any answers to the METAPHYSICAL.

has science found the answer to how milk that comes out of cow is nice and white -??

ADMINS WHY DO YOU ALLOW SUCH IMPOSTERS ON THE THREAD- it seems u have an ulterior motive too

ks55 this is not the way you challenge this persons point of view. If you think you have evidence to prove K singh wrong then bring it to the forum. This is why Niddar Singh does a better job than majority of the Sikhs out there. We know K Singh has ulterior motive but then we are speculating and a post like this makes you look like a fool. Sometimes, It's better to answer a question in a calm thought and put your argument across in structure so the person who asked the question in the first place looks like a fool.

E.g. Your answer why milk is white:

Milk gets its white color because of the nutrients it’s made up of! Among the many proteins in milk is one known as casein, which is full of good-for-you calcium that helps keep your bones strong and your teeth healthy. It’s these little units of casein as well as the fat found naturally in milk that give it that recognizable color!

If milk did not have all of these nutrients, it might be a different color. Can you imagine drinking pink or blue or purple milk??!

Well, you have to see who Niddar Singh is as a person. He’s very successful at promoting his believes and providing countless amounts of evidence to back it up. As a person on this forum you may not agree but to a non Sikh or Historian he makes perfect sense. The Golden temple exhibition was a complete success, if not for the main stream Sikhs but for the non Sikhs.

Niddar Singh and his associates have published number books on the Sikh faith and again provided evidence to back their claims.

I’m no supporter of this person but you have to understand he has many scholars and historians that support him and his research.

The best solution would be to challenge this person on the same academia and provide hard evidence to back up your claims. For e.g. If you think Niddar Singh is wrong? Provide hard evidence why he is wrong and release books to counteract his literature. The books would need to be published to the wider audience not just main stream Sikhs.

Fantastic post, I agree 100% instead of just making noise and hurling insults, present your argument in a logical way with sources and evidence to back up your viewpoints. Then surely any intelligent person will believe you.

kluviert jeeo - thanks for your words of wisdom-- big matial artists on this forum shoudl know better - any true martial artists is a person who never brags about themselves like this pathetic geazer does.i rest my case

secondly speaking or even thinking Baba Deep Singh didn't have saktee of fighting without these seesh is nindyia ina heavy way on its own. He and anyone else who beleives that has sown their seeds as SGGS mentions clearly

"prabh bhavee bin saas te rahkee" -

these hertiage clowns are just running their show with publics money and have been doing for decades - there has been debats with them - they will never back down or listen anyways - there is no need at all to do anything with these kfc types - they haven't achieved nothing in the sikh world apart from dirt and slanderas it can be seen here and have been for decades

Fantastic post, I agree 100% instead of just making noise and hurling insults, present your argument in a logical way with sources and evidence to back up your viewpoints. Then surely any intelligent person will believe you.

"any intellignet person would beleive you" -- that is the key why we are such a failure - all the people involved with niddar and his gang are well educated people and intelligent people - but without faith- dharm , without any prem bhavna for sikhe hence they go on presenting their showman stuff - all for nothing absolute nothing -- but the biggest sin committed is sowing seeds about past mahan Gursikhs of what they achieved with full 100% faith in SGGS - these goons have done nidyia in a big way - their fate will catch up with them without a doubt as they nearly got an <banned word filter activated> kicking and admitted their faults in Hazoor sahib a couple of years ago . Sikhe doesn't need any of their flash tactics - sangat jeeo sikhe is way beyond these manmukhs minor thought processes which delve in meat and allow all tenets of a beautiful religion to be broken.

ADMINS you have the ulterior motive - and you should be ashamed and close off topics that does nindyia of mahan shaeeds such as Baba Deep Singh jee -