Any English/Hindi Kathas I Can Listen To?

gurmzz

So I am not fluent in Punjabi and I dont understand it that well, so to actually know more about sikhism I guess I need to listen to kathas, do you guys know of any great kathas I can listen to in Hindi or English?

Thank you,

WJKK WJKF!

hey bro here is a great brother, he does it in english like u wanted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/basicsofsikhi

Hindi is a dirty/rubbish language and a copy of urdu (which was brought over by turks and is a language which has stolen most of its vocabulary from old old rubbish panjabi from lahore).

Brother, Hindi is not a dirty/rubbish language. It is a beautiful language like any other in the world. And it is not Hindi that was influanced by Urdu but Urdu that was influanced by Hindi. When Muslim warriors from central Asia moved to India, they mixed Turkic and Farsi words with Hindi spoken in UP/Bihar and created the beautiful language of Urdu.

Guru Nanak Dev Jee's bani is the most perfect and beautiful expression of love for God. Gurbani is not some ordinary writing. Gurbani comes directly from Sachkhand to Guru Nanak Dev Jee. To say his bani is not perfect is puting doubt on perfection of Vaheguru. We are imperfect and our understanding is imperfect, but the Guru is perfect and so is his Bani.

No language should be considered dirty/rubbish. As Punjabis, we need to promote Punjabi as much as we can, but certainly not by putting down another language.

@jonny101 - for goodness sakes bro, I DIDN'T Rubbish Guru Nanak's bani in anyway, read wat I said carefully. I simply said that instead of the old panjabi words, I wish he could of used present day panjabi words that's all, this sites users somwtimes read wat they wanna hear and can't wait 2 jump at others throats.

Oh and btw urdu WAS copied, because when the turks ruled india, they brought with them a language called 'zabani Ordu' which they talked in secretly infront of their hindu slaves, so the himdus wudnt understand wat they were saying. Only until they started 2 use hindus for their own gain, did they teach them 'zabani Ordu' or now 'hindi'

@ LITTLE BOI" can you cut your crap. you wished what. Use some sense when you have to say something about our Gurus.

You are getting worse by every passing day. you dared to wish "could of used present day panjabi words that's all."

How much more proof of yoor stupidity yoo want to give us.

@ LITTLE BOI" can you cut your crap. you wished what. Use some sense when you have to say something about our Gurus.

You are getting worse by every passing day. you dared to wish "could of used present day panjabi words that's all."

How much more proof of yoor stupidity yoo want to give us.

BORING....Nxt

No language should be considered dirty/rubbish. As Punjabis, we need to promote Punjabi as much as we can, but certainly not by putting down another language.

U r absolutly right about no language being rubbish/dirty, but except hindi, its soo cringeworthy in my opinion.

once a hindi journalist asked panjabi singer Malkit Singh 2 make songs in hindi, he sharply replied "Sardara Te Mooh To hindi nai jachhdi"!! And he is absolutly right, when a bollywood film has a singh talking hindustani (urdu/hindi), its makes me cringe man, propa!!