Sign in to follow this  
khalistan_zindabaad

** Evidence Of Gravesend Granthi Drinking, Eating Meat**

MR Singh

you have seen the video and it is there in black and white gurdwara gianis drinking and if my lalli wants to support these people so be it , but remember on one hand you want khalistan the other you want gianis drinking doing path is this right mr lalli was told and he defended the giani all the way that was his choice..

if you have any other statements about the babbars and who the are reveal you identity and lets do this the proper way stop being a big man hiding behind a computer , MRSINGHS SUPPORTS DRUNK GIANIS

DO YOU ALSO DO VISAS FOR FRESHIES MAY HAVE A FEW DEALS FOR YOU

WJKK WJKF

As Ekpanth has mentioned its there in black and white. the gravesend giani beating incedent i believe took place on the 4th june 2011 and the videos i believe where made public on the 20th july 2011. In the video the giani is clearly stating that when some committe members smelt the breath of the giani that got beaten up they could not smell any alcohol, so between 4th june & 20th july 2011 there was no proof. The proof only came out when these videos were made public. In video part 2 at around 4:15 mark , it is clearly visible that the person who made this video and asking all the questions is a amritdhari sikh wearing a blue dumalla, open beard and wearing a simrana on his wrist and is clearly stating to the giani that if they needed to drink they should have come to his place and he is also the son of a giani from a london gurdwara. My question to Ekpanth and all those trying to exploit the gravesend gurdwara issue is , where do you stand NOW. Are you supporting those people who made those videos. the giani issue in gravesend is being dealt with by the gurdwara and the sangat and to ensure it does not happen again. As for your comment on khalistan and giani's drinking are clearly childish. As for the Babbars, they are one of the most inportant part of the panth and have sacrificed so much in our struggle, but a real Babbar does not go around boasting that he or she is a Babber, and as for doing it the proper way , i would not waste my time on you fake. My only concern is to stop malicious propaganda against the gravesend gurdwara and our sangat. Also i still need to know where Mr sanghera stands

MR Singh

you have seen the video and it is there in black and white gurdwara gianis drinking and if my lalli wants to support these people so be it , but remember on one hand you want khalistan the other you want gianis drinking doing path is this right mr lalli was told and he defended the giani all the way that was his choice..

if you have any other statements about the babbars and who the are reveal you identity and lets do this the proper way stop being a big man hiding behind a computer , MRSINGHS SUPPORTS DRUNK GIANIS

DO YOU ALSO DO VISAS FOR FRESHIES MAY HAVE A FEW DEALS FOR YOU

WJKK WJKF

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

I am from Gravesend and it is shocking to see this all happening in my own town. Where you go to for peace and happiness these disgusting events are taking place. What is going on? The granthi or whatever you want to call him is meant to be there to educate you and teach you from right from wrong but if he is the one who is committing these wrongdoings. Who are we meant to look up to? It is very upsetting to see this "granthi" drinking alcohol, eating meat and in such a state that you would not believe that he is a religious man. From the video he seems to have been drinking for such a long time as he explains when he goes to Bexley to drink. Throughout his "interview" he mentions Swaran Singh, Swaran knew the whole time, along with other committee members that this so called pathi drinks. Why did he not get some guts and throw him out then instead of waiting for someone to find out from this video. It is shocking to see the pardaan is still the pardaan now, why? The committee has also been changed and the ones who actually do something are not even part of it. The new members are just useless as they do not have the guts to even stand up for themselves or others. Who would we go to if something happens? The pardaan and the committee should be changed and the Sikh community should be able to elect who should be the new pardaan. I urge you all to do something about it, as a whole we can stop this from happening in the future. As a panth we can stand up for this disrespect happening at the Gurdwara. It seems as they are only interested to be part of the committee as it boosts their ego.

If this keeps on happening what will the younger generation grow up to be like?

The new Gurdwara is amazing and beautiful, we need someone honest and trustworthy who stands up for their rights and listens to everyone's views (unlike the present pardaan).

• Like 1

Firstly I would like to say that this is a great shame for the Sikh community that this issue has been raised in this particular way.

Just to make things clear the granthi that was beaten up in the Gravesend Gurdwara was not employed by the Gurdwara at all. This Granthi respected everyone. People have mentioned that this Granthi was being paid £500-600 a week, where is the proof of this? He was not being paid any wages by the Gurdwara, compared to the other granthi currently at the Gurdwara who get paid £200-250 a week, and then get more on top of this from the money that the sangat give them.

Nobody ever witnessed this particular granthi coming into the Gurdwara drunk. The only problem that he faced was that he was paying the price of a disorganised management team from the top level down. A majority of these management team only turn up for the big occasions to boost their own publicity within the community or within the media.

The night that the Paathi was beaten up by two so called Singh’s that were carrying out sewa for an Akhaand Paath. These individuals were purposefully misinformed by certain committee members and were encouraged to carry out this act. After beating the Granthi up the individuals decided to call committee members to discuss what to do next. If they were really that concerned why did they not call the committee members before hand? When the committee members did turn up the area where he was beaten up in was completely cleaned and no one would could smell any alcohol. Considering one of the Singh’s has a brother who is a Sergeant in the Kent Police, surely he should know what the law is, and the fact that he can not take it into his own hands. The Granthi was taken to the hospital by ambulance with some committee members, in hospital there was no mention of him having any alcohol in his body, after he was discharged from hospital after several hours he returned to the Gurdwara.

If these individuals felt they were doing the right thing by beating this person up, then why did someone try to ruin the CCTV footage, not only by taking the footage but by also taking the main hard drives, which is kept in a locked area, where only two individuals are key holders, how did this happen??? Even if the Granthi was drunk on that night what right did they have to beat him up in a place of worship?

With regards to the you tube video, why were the guys in the background putting words into his mouth? I personally believe that it is disgraceful for any human being to enter the Gurdwara under the influence of alcohol. It has been known that in the previous Gurdwara in Clarence Place the gyani were drinking alcohol within their quarters upstairs, names were: Gurdwara Granthi, and Jay Singh and Darshan Singh Pathara, these people were drinking regularly and this was a known fact.

For general information for everyone Mr Sewa Singh Lalli has nothing to do with the Gurdwara committee, and is also the Leader of Khalistan. He has nothing to do with the Gurdwara management committee.

Ram :happybouncer:

• Downvote 1

Kirpa Kaur jee you're 100% correct. -- and as for Ramram jeeo i agree with you too sir, however you say mr lalli has nothing to do with the committee then why does he not keep his nose out of it and concentrate on khalistan matters?? why did he speak at the ijlass couple of weeks ago like a puppet to jaspal dhesi pardan.???

the new committee include the baksees singh sodhi the old nirankari - follower hand in glove with indian goverment - -- sodhi and his crew were elected out of gravesend gudwara more than decade ago due to them showing the gurdwara at a loss every year - year after year till people got sick and tired of it. Then after they got voted out - Mr Gill was elected - who in the first year managed to save £90000 in one year --!!! - now the sodhiee who never comes to the gurdwara for any other reason apart from politics is back in power -- very very sad state of affairs -- 100% certain this indian governmet guy as there are a few others in gravesend. the bigger power man behind him IS NARINDERJIT thandee -- who is the quite one - you know what they say about quite ones being the worse ones.-- he has not said a single word either against the alchol abuse and he is MR SIKH STUDENT FEDERATION MAN -- IF SEWA SINGH LALLEE IS TO BLAME THEN IS SO IS THIS CHARACTER TOO - ask anyone what did he say about the alchol incident in gravesend.,

enough said about these committeee BOAKS - NO NEED TO WASTE ANY MORE TIME ON THEM - instead focus on the future -- what future is there where the youth generation gap is so large -- there is no youth committed to the gurdwara - therefore this sad state of affairs we see in this thread.

and ramram jeeo if as you say all these boyz are playing a political game for power with giani and pathhess as PAWNS then their TRUTH has come about in the OPEN for GOOD.

What solution do we have - for a 13 million pound building with a 500000 over draft - whose accounts if you look on the wall NO TRANSPERENCY WHATSOEVER. - -IF ANYONE comes to the Gurdwara please reaD THE accounts on the BOARD INSIDE - SEEMS A 10 YEAR OLD COULD DO A better job -- no BREAKDOWN of COSTS - JUST LARGE SUMS OF MONEY PAID HERE AND THERE - SANGAT IS BEING FOOLED -

CONCLUSION IS SANGAT IS BEING FOOLED -- BUT THESE fools will realize IN THE LONG RUN THEY WILL BE FOOLED AS IT'S ALL COMING OUT IN the end AND always DOES -

• Like 1

I am saddened by this video from every single angle possible. It has backstabbers written all over it with pretty much everybody being one including some of the people writing in this thread. I've been to the Gravesend Gurudwara a few times and am very proud that our panth has made such an achievement and I wouldn't let something like this incident spoil that for me. This paathi is disgraceful and I'm glad to know he has been booted out. But what he did isn't something unheard of. But I don't beleive he has much of a conscience being able to do beadbi in such a way. You can also judge his confused conscience by the way he hates, swears at and then appreciates and praises the same people he mentions. But I think a lot of people do that in general conversation with their 'mates' (who in this case also are backstabbers and are blatantly egging him on, well at least they brought out the truth for everybody). I don't think its fair to blame the committee people or Seva Singh Lalli for this guy's actions either as the proof has only come out now. Anybody would side with a paathi they see as a respectful person (or who has a respectful facade in this case) when somebody comes and beats him up in the gurudwara and alleges something. It could have been a personal grudge and then a story to cover it all. How would Seva Singh Lalli or anybody else know?

And from my little knowledge of gravesend gurudwara, I feel that some of the people are being ungrateful over this incident towards some of the people who have worked hard to help achieve what not many others have. I have always only heard praise about the Gravesend committee compared to other towns where people get stabbed and beaten in gurudwara politics/elections. You guys should be proud and releived you haven't had to go through elections for the last 9 years and even next 2 years. My understanding is that the same pardhaan has again been unanimously chosen by the sangat just a couple of weeks ago despite some people raising minor objections due to some committee members not sharing the same opinions with some of the other members. But that's natural when you try to bring both/all the groups in the town together and work as a collective unit. I've been told that there are 2 or more groups in the town and they were only willing to back this pardhaan (Dhesi) unanimously to avoid an election. Apparently he offered to step down being unable to devote much time, but then the groups were not willing to go for an election or compromise on any other pardhaan. I think you guys should be proud of being able to keep the whole community of a town all together, especially where there is only one mainstream gurudwara in the whole town compared to 15-20 in some other towns. This gurudwara is probably only so grand because it has the backing of the whole town. Gravesend Gurudwara is an example and we shouldn't let anybody taint it like this. So I would appeal to everybody in this thread to avoid namecalling, mudslinging or expressing any personal grievances to certain members of the committee and move on like ks55 is now saying.

• Downvote 1

The Gravesend Gurdwara does not look that grand.

The shape of the building does look good, however the grey marble looks crap.

The grey marble looks like concrete. What twat (on LSD trip) decided to blow £8million on that grey marble needs to be hung, drawn and quartered at the Gravesend Clocktower.

We all known they won't be able to repay their loans in full, let alone keep up with the monthly maintenance costs. No consideration was put on the energy efficiency on the building, which is graded at a G.

We all known that in 30 years time the Gurdwara will be repossed by the UK banks and turned into flats....(thankfully at least the local pigeons will be without a home).

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Please clear some facts please. After such indisputable video evidence of the Granthi pouring "pegs", is this Granthi still allowed to do sewa at Gravesend Gurdwara? If so, then this is absolutely disgraceful.

It's obvious that the video of him openly drinking in his kachera was taken after he had already been confronted in the Gurdwara by the Sangat for smelling of alcohol (as he states himself in the video). Yet if he had any remorse, the content of his discussion about what happened would show some regrets but NO, the pathetic person is getting drunk again! So not only was he caught drunk, the joker carries on drinking.

What kind of ludicrous state are we in where a Granthi drinks, does sermons in our Gurdwara and there are people coming on this forum saying that the way in which this fraudster was confronted was "unethical"! Come on guys, start seeing things in black and white.

• Like 2

I bet that Sony vaio laptop didn't come cheap and probably brought with the sangats money, which even wasn't gathered by honest means, as this guy is showing double standards. why are committee members turning a blind eye to situations like this? Why oh because some of them are in on the money too. Most gurdware are now almost like a business rather than doing good for humanity. These type of people should be named and shamed on various media such as Sikh channel so the whole world can see and ex communicate from the path those who do wrong and never be allowed to do seva for the panth again, but what goes around comes around it's only a matter of time...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I bet that Sony vaio laptop didn't come cheap and probably brought with the sangats money, which even wasn't gathered by honest means, as this guy is showing double standards. why are committee members turning a blind eye to situations like this? Why oh because some of them are in on the money too. Most gurdware are now almost like a business rather than doing good for humanity. These type of people should be named and shamed on various media such as Sikh channel so the whole world can see and ex communicate from the path those who do wrong and never be allowed to do seva for the panth again, but what goes around comes around it's only a matter of time...

No he shouldn't be "named and shamed" you fool. He made a mistake yes, and he has been punished accordingly . You tell me what naming and shaming or "exposing" someone who made a mistake achieves. Hes made a mistake that he will live with, you are not God, unless you are perfect you have no right to "expose" him.

People that think like this really piss me off, focus on your own jeevan before you judge other.

EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES, there are SENSIBLE ways you deal with them before you just jump to the solution of "oh let's embarrass him even more."

• Downvote 1

The fact that he's talking about this without any remorse shows he is still guilty from a Gurmat perspective. Until he goes Pesh, is truly sorry for his Bujjar Kurehit and changes his ways, Sikh Sangat have every right to make an example of him, because he shamed the institution of "Granthi" sevadaar, a duty Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaaj gave to Brahmgyani Baba Buddha Jee!

• Like 1

@ xtremesingh- oi don't call me a fool you don't even know me emi! You can't judge me on those standards you ain't god either! I have a opinion which is why I posted doesn't make me a saint who said I was? A mistake are you having a laugh that's no mistake LOL it's there before your eyes watch the video unless you are some sort of body guard of his.. Mistake that's funny it's a joke the guy why would a granthi chat a load of crap and drink eat meat you call that a mistake that's no mistake that's his intentions if noone can face the truth don't voice your opinions based upon lies!!!!!

Mandy Mandy Mandy!! My good friend mandyyyy!!! firstly please could you use punctuation properly, I'm not trying to be a prick or anything by saying that, I just genuinely found it hard to understand exactly what you were saying.

Regardless of whether he intended to do it or not ( and obviously he knew exactly what he was doing- I'm not denying that), it is still classified as a mistake right? If you do something you shouldn't, the general name given to such an action is a "mistake".

Im also finding it hard to find exactly where I lied, or shared my opinion based upon a lie as you said. If you could tell me that would be great as I can work on being a more honest person. :rolleyes2:

You are not a fool, I take it back, on the contrary you seem to be very wise. I apologise for that particular part of my message... I made a MISTAKE. :-)

I love you really, please don't hate me :unsure2:

• Downvote 1