Shastar Vidya

Guest Ksingh5

yubacitysingh

I fully respect your personal opinion, but there is no reason for you to be so negatively reactive over Shastar Vidya.

As Gurpurakaal mentioned to you in an earlier post, SV is not a competing art, you do not achieve medals or belts. The art is learnt for personal gain. Boxing is absolutely fantastic, I use to attend the boxing gym at least 4 times a week that's not including cardio, which was done separately. From my personal experience boxing did not provide me with enough knowledge of fighting within your surroundings. Many occasions, I have seen fights that have completely blown out of proportion, if you have ever been to a football game (that's soccer to my American friends), mass hooligans fighting, 10 to 20 people fighting against each other. My friend in this scenario, you cannot fight multiple opponents with boxing, yes you are right there are many other arts that teach you how to fight in this scenario but they still lack the mentality (knowledge).

Shastar VIdya is not only about fighting or how to defend yourself it's much more. It teaches, how to be street smart, it give you an understanding about walking away from a situation and live another day. I know many have questioned about its out datedness but a human being will always remain a human being. The physics are still the same as they were in the past. The human mind is still functioning as it did in the 1700', the street fighting still remains the same.

My brother, a scenario; You are walking, you are shouted from across the road by some racist thugs. They are challenging you to a fight. You are smart, you will walk away because you see there are 6 of them and you are only 1. Some others walking, see the commotion and they decide to assist you in fighting these racist thugs.

What do you do?

everything you call a fact is a *DELETED* because i exposed your *DELETED* you are just TRYING to insult me

their is no way shastar vidya beat cage fighters wrestlers boxers and please get niddar singh and you yourself post some videos of these so called sparring sessions

*DELETED* hadh thorh why don't you explain what this is cause you make it sound so dangerous when i know you are *DELETED*

as well im going to *DELETED*, why don't you explain to me how these sparring sessions went with the vidya vs cage fighter explain like a commentator same way a commentator explains a boxing match or a ufc fight explain what the cage fighter tried doing and what the vidya fighter did i mean details, what type of jab did the cage fighter try throwing and so on

every martial art was created for the battlefield and all the martial arts used in the ufc today evolved out of these ancient martial arts were they took what worked and left the garbage that didn't work out and inovated them

but dude you look like an *DELETED* when you TRY to insult me

and i keep exposing *DELETED* and everything you communicate means nothing

hence you are *DELETED*and you should feel *DELETED*for being so easily *DELETED*about everything

This reply basically shows your lack of ability and immaturity in holding an adult debate. You asked where you lied a, a direct quote of yours was presented and the correct stance given. Like I said the Vidya does not have to be proved or justified to someone as negative and insulting as you, if you wish to experience the art then hopefully, one day you may be blessed. If you do not want to accept the validity of Shaster Vidya that is fine,the art will continue to flourish without you, and doesn't require your validation.

Contrary to your beliefs competition sports such as boxing are NOT created for battlefield, that is a blatant lack of knowledge and childish reasoning. If you don't know what hadh- thorh means please ask someone who speaks punjabi, or visit Shaster Vidya website and get an explanation from there. I sincerely hope that you may put your attitude to the test and attend one of the Akharas, or attend one of the demo's on Niddar Singh's international publicising visits. You will be made most welcome and if you beat Niddar Singh you can be the new Ustad of his students!

I am not the one making you look and sound silly and childish you are doing a good job of that yourself.

This reply basically shows your lack of ability and immaturity in holding an adult debate. You asked where you lied a, a direct quote of yours was presented and the correct stance given. Like I said the Vidya does not have to be proved or justified to someone as negative and insulting as you, if you wish to experience the art then hopefully, one day you may be blessed. If you do not want to accept the validity of Shaster Vidya that is fine,the art will continue to flourish without you, and doesn't require your validation.

Contrary to your beliefs competition sports such as boxing are NOT created for battlefield, that is a blatant lack of knowledge and childish reasoning. If you don't know what hadh- thorh means please ask someone who speaks punjabi, or visit Shaster Vidya website and get an explanation from there. I sincerely hope that you may put your attitude to the test and attend one of the Akharas, or attend one of the demo's on Niddar Singh's international publicising visits. You will be made most welcome and if you beat Niddar Singh you can be the new Ustad of his students!

I am not the one making you look and sound silly and childish you are doing a good job of that yourself.

i didn't lie about anything you implied you seen boxers cage fighters and wrestlers defeated by the vidya then after i called out your lie you all of a sudden changed your story that they were sparring and defeated but yea i did a good job exposing your lie

next many used boxing in battlefield heck the spartans during their training learned boxing and wrestling if they lost their shield and weapon, its common sence that every soldier learned fist fighting which is what boxing is and what it comes from fist fighting, and most boxing gyms dont' just teach boxing for the sport but also for self defence thats why you get alot of women at boxing gyms, same goes for muay thai its just not a sport its for self defence as well, but shows that you know less then a rock

as well profesional boxers arn't allowed to use their fists cause their hands are registered as a deadly weapon, if a profesional boxer is to punch someone in a street fight they will be charged with assult with a deadly weapon

reason for this is cause their skill set at being accurate speed and power, and after about 5 years in the gym if you give it 200% you will learn to drop guys twice your size with a single strike

ans with muay thai you can break someonce leg with one strike after 5 years, and muay thai is a sport but destroyed every martial arts in standup in k1 pride and ufc and brazil

no your not making me look childish or silly but you are trying to cause i keep showing that you know less then a rock and keep exposing your lies

if you attend these classes go to class this weekend record sparring session and post it on youtube, or are you going to change your story with another lie about why you won't be able to do this

99.9% of people who understand and know martial arts and combat and military combat would call all your claims of shastar vidya bs and lies

every martial art has a martial artist that competes and they all have sparring videos put up

reason their no sparring videos of shastar vidya is so ppl who are easily brainwashed will believe all these so called claims of shastar vidya's ability even though their lies,and looking at sparring you can see how effective the martial art or not

and this also explains why they don't compete cause the teachers of shastar vidya knows they would get their butts kicked

Yubacitysingh, can you try and put forth your opinions without calling people names? Your posts are not addressed toward me but even I find them offensive...This is the at least the second time one of the sevadars have had to request you to post maturely. Needless to say, if your posts don't improve we will consider some further actions (you are already on QC).

i didn't lie about anything you implied you seen boxers cage fighters and wrestlers defeated by the vidya then after i called out your lie you all of a sudden changed your story that they were sparring and defeated but yea i did a good job exposing your lie

99.9% of people who understand and know martial arts and combat and military combat would call all your claims of shastar vidya bs and lies

A direct quote of yours was presented in a previous post and rebutted, please refer to that for clarification.

I NEVER said that boxers wrestlers or cage fighters were INVITED TO COMPETE in shaster vidya akharas, however I still hold that these sports trained martial arts students,WHO WERE PART OF THE AKHARA, did spar in a controlled environment and were beaten by the Vidya. You are free to believe or disbelieve my account, it doesn't matter to me in the least. I do not have to prove anything, I have full shardha in the Guru blessed Shaster Vidya, if you have doubts, thats up to you to experience the art first hand.

I have no desire to offend you, if this is what you feel I apologize, and wish you every success in your chosen martial art. I don't believe we have anything more to say than already exchanged.

WahiguruJi ka Khalsa, WahiguruJi ki Fateh

Guest Ksingh5

yubacitysingh

You haven't answered my scenario.

Here it is again incase you have missed it.

You are walking, you are shouted from across the road by some racist thugs. They are challenging you to a fight. You are smart, you will walk away because you see there are 6 of them and you are only 1. Some others walking, see the commotion and they decide to assist you in fighting these racist thugs.

What do you do?

Can you answer? with your knowledge of boxing and other martial arts.

yubacitysingh

You haven't answered my scenario.

Here it is again incase you have missed it.

You are walking, you are shouted from across the road by some racist thugs. They are challenging you to a fight. You are smart, you will walk away because you see there are 6 of them and you are only 1. Some others walking, see the commotion and they decide to assist you in fighting these racist thugs.

What do you do?

Can you answer? with your knowledge of boxing and other martial arts.