What Changes Happen In A Person If He Takes Amrit ?

SarabjeetS

There's a state of mind you have to reach before you take Amrit, only then can you progress from day one, for those who don't feel the bliss they have not understood what Guru Nanak Dev Ji said below.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji said the below for when he would be in his 10th Roop as Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj. Amrit is mentioned in SGGS, here's the shabad. In his 10th Roop, as Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj, Guru Nanak Dev Ji asked exactly the same to the Pany Piyare! I am sure I have heard a Sakhi from Giani Thakur Singh Ji where he tells the history of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, where Guru Ji is asked by the sangat of a town, which I think was Anandpur, "when will you return Guru Ji? Guru Ji replied, I will be back in my 10th Roop/body (I not sure which city or or town it was though)

Those people who turn up for Amrit in mind and spirit, and not just in body, feel the bliss! As Baba Ranjit Singh says. "if you fall out of Amrit, you never took it in the first place"! Guru Ji always gives, but we don't always take!

jau qau pRym Kylx kw cwau ]

jo tho praem khaelan kaa chaao ||

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

isru Dir qlI glI myrI Awau ]

sir dhhar thalee galee maeree aao ||

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.