Vunerable Girls Being Targeted By Muslim Men

KALLY

Hi everyone,

I feel that this topic often gets pushed aside as nobody wants to talk about it.. It upsets me to see many of our girls eloping with men of mainly pakistani origin, woidl like everyone in the sikh community to fedd some light on the topic .. I am aware that many muslim girls leave there religion to for non believers but these men are abusing our girls .... it needs to stop before its too late ...:)

ok so what are you personally going to do about it?

you can talk as much as you like about this issue but nothing will change until you personally make a change and do something about it... if you have any idea's what you planning to do lets hear it if not then this topic needs to be closed as we all know how it ends up... and there is many cases of muslim pakistani girls eloping with sikh guys.. so are you going to stop muslim girls too?

I don't think it's their fault really it's the girls fault they should know that having a relationship with anyone before marriage is wrong be it with a Muslim or even Sikh guy because then that's when kaam (lust) will take over not to mention losing self respect.

These issues occur because of lack of knowledge about Sikhism it's nothing to do with being vulnerable some girls who do these things should know better in some cases they deserve it I'm sorry to sound harsh but look around it's the truth you go out dressed like a slag what do you expect?

It's education at home at a young age to warn about these things then education about Sikhism otherwise whats the point of educating a Sikh girl who doesn't know anything and really has no knowledge of Sikhism because she already is intreasted in the wrong path..

I think they bring it on tbemeselves and even Muslims say Sikh girls are not into their own religion have a look at Muslim girls are into their religion why because their parents teach them. Education starts at home..

Its the passive comments like the ones above that makes matters worst, Its the muslims that practice brain washing , how many girls do you know that have eloped with muslims - got pregnant with a few kids then just thrown away like rubbish . but the we all say " its their fault its our own fault " i know plenty of girls that have good understanding of sikhi but still fall in the hands of the musul maan.. as for cool waters how many muslim girls to the ratio of sikh girls can you tell me ??.. and when muslim girl goes with a non muslim she is never asked to convert like the musul maan do ... I feel that people are to scared to comment on this site - ive had almost 300 views and only 3 replies .. what cowards we have amongst us sikhs - shame on you that think but dont do ...

There is complete and utter equality between the sexes in Sikhi, Kally. On the one hand you criticise muslims while on the other hand you think like a muslim and think a Kaur is by nature a weak vulnerbale second class human that needs 'saving' and 'protecting'.

Within every community there are young men that wish to satisfy their sexual desire by seducing easy prey. We've got plenty such men in our community round these parts too. Its not the fault of a muslim male if a sikh girl or two falls into the trap. Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, Sikhi is better off without the thicko's. We don't play the numbers game. Theirs is about quantity. Ours is about quality.

There's plenty of muslim girls with Sikh men around here in west london. I would find it very funny and silly if muslim males were making threads about it on their message forums. They....just like you....should concentrate on setting the right example for your sisters.

Kally, I understand your sentiment. This issue is raised often but normally falls flat on its face because we can never get over the first hurdle.

When the issue is raised someone will say, it is the girls fault - No it is not. These people use all manners of deceitful tactics to lure them and in many cases blackmail is then used, in other cases vulnerable girls are wooed and then trapped. Next, rather than tackle the issue people will say, why give girls a bad name boys convert also, so the thread goes off on a tangent again the issue never gets resolved. Someone has said muslim girls elope with Sikh men are we going to stop them? My answer is we normally do not ask the girls to convert over, nor do we use pressure tactics, anyways is it not up to the musllay to do that? This issue is big and will get bigger but we are either too complacent or just cannot be bothered with the agro.

Education in the home is essential but this is a long term solution what of the vulnerable young people out there right now?

My question is, that we make every effort to do parchaar in the Gurdwaras, but are we not preaching to the converted?

What of those people, girls and boys, who do not come to the Gurdwara, should they not be our utmost priority? Who is reaching to them? Those people who go to pubs and clubs, who is trying to reach them, they do not come to the Gurdwaras, how do we reach out and change their ways? The mussalman go to every place to reach out – prisons, detention centres, hospitals , they have a readymade network of taxi drivers that have contact with the general public at all hours of the day, yet we only do our parchaar in the Gurdwaras.

Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, Sikhi is better off without the thicko's. We don't play the numbers game. Theirs is about quantity. Ours is about quality.

It is very easy to say such things when it does not effect one directly. Just think if you have a daughter or a sister who is lured off by someone , would you have such a cavalier attitude then?

If you actually took the time to search this site you'll find this topic has been done more times than I can count!

yes it happens, it happens to many. Muslims don't like Kurdish Muslims so when they elope with them they refuse it or 'honour kill' so educate the silly girls, if they don't understand with love take of the joothi and deh teri jor naal. :ipunchyou: Watch them abide!