I LOVE KIDS

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

One thing I can confirm kids really starting crying when they see our VICKY SINGH lol but when he give them BRIBE (gifts) they get involved with him. Kids are smater now a days.

One day me and mine family went to market, in the rush, i went ahead of my family members. They were looking for me and said where ur papa gone to my 3 yrs. daughter bibi jaspreet kaur khalsa ?

Jaspreet kaur khalsa replied back Mummy Jee say WAHEGURU & Papa will come back and believe me till the time she finished saying WAHEGURU i was standing very near to them.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe really cute posts !!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hahaha... nice name bhainji.. reminds me when i talk to kids in 'kiddy' language... hahah .. . :wub:

THese stories are great. I have endless things to say about kids... they are simple too great. Unfortunetly i dont have any immediate relatives that have new borns or young children, but when i do find one when i goto a gursikhs house i love playing with them.

Children, are one of my MAIN inspirations of staying in sikhi... simply LOVE THEM!

Remember, candy/chocolot always works :nihungsmile:

Guest mehtab

I played with a 6 month old baby (yeah this time it wasn't the usual one year old) 2-3 days back. First he didn't wanna come to me, and then he didn't wanna go. They trick you man!!!!!

PS : he was gora chitta gol matol...should have bitten him (6) (6) (6)

• 3 years later...

when my daughter was about 4yrs old, she once told me:

-mom there are so many gurus in our gurudwara!

to which i replied: what do you mean? where?

-all the gurus wear dastaars, look here's one, there another one (she was pointing at men wearing paghri!!!!)

:s ))))

i love it wen the kids favourite word is 'why' so funny lol.

theres this 2yr old girl, everytime you speak 2 her, she replies 'why'

----------------------------------------------------

''amber wash your hands

-why-

because ther dirty

-why-

becuase you have just eaten chocolate

-why-

becuase you wanted it

-why-''

---------------------------------------------------

hahaha you get the idea :s

lol@above replies :s

:kid: - this emoticon is so like my lil bro hehe, i knw wht u mean about the ?'s they ask! my fave 1 2 date is him askin "what colour turban does God wear?" And when you ask him "why are you so cheeky?" he's like "God made me cheeky that's why" hehe and most recently i was bugging him like pulling his cheeks and he turns around n says "ahh mein bhaji (as in my fiance) nu dasna tere naal viah na kereh emi menu staundi rehndi aa :angry: :<Edited>:" haha i pmsl

Few weeks ago, my friend who takes me to the Gurdwara, his nephew was bugging me at the Gurdwara. He is 2 (thank God finally the jinx of 1 year olds has broken LOL.gif ), and can speak a few phrases in Engish. When the Gyani ji was reading out the Hukamnama at the end of the diwaan, and there was pin drop silence in the sangat, he comes up to me, and says loudly "I AM OK"! I look at him :s , and signalled him to sit down quietly.