I LOVE KIDS

Guest mehtab

Guest mehtab

Ok so we've had a thread on our experiences as Sikhs. This one is about our experiences with kids.

Those who know me well are aware that I love kids. Where I used to work (I am jobless for the time being no.gifand on summer break grin.gif ), I would get to play with many kids coz it was a boring desk job. I have been fooled by one year old kids not once but twice :| .

This Turkish family stayed below my apartment, and had a 1 year old son. He was plump and very fair (I wanted to eat him (6) ). He would wave at me from a distance of 50 feet, and when I would get closer he would run away. He had this toy that looked like a tool (I forgot what its called) you dig sand with, and was made of plastic. He would dig sand all day. I would take it away from him, and then pretend I was gonna return it, and pull my hand back, thereby teasing him.

One day he didn't run away on seeing me. He held out his hand to shake my hand, and I was surprised coz he always ran away whenever I wanted to shake his hand. I was glad that he

considers me as a friend now. I went ahead to shake his hand, but this clever kid pulled his hand back and ran away! I just got teased by a one year old! ohmy.gif

And then there was a one year old Ethiopian girl. She saw me watching TV when I was at work, and came running to me and jumped into my lap. She sat there for 2 minutes and jumped off. Next, she picked up a candy bar and ran away! ohmy.gif . All that was bribe so that I let her take it! ohmy.gif . This was the second time a one year old kid fooled me blush.gif

And then at the Chicago Gurdwara, as I said in the other thread, another one year old boy (why is it always one year olds in my case :T: ) was following me, and when I'd stop, he'd start dancing woohoo.gif

So those were few of my experiences with kids. There are loads which I can't remember. Please share yours and lets make this forum a little fun filled with light and innocent humor!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, thats funny!

Yesterday, this kid made my day, I was walking home from class, and saw two black women, walking with two kids, probably 7 years old. As I got close to them, the kid says, "Sat Sri Akaal" I was like ohmy.gif , so I said Sat Sri Akaal back, but I never suspected it. This type of stuff just brings communities together. :wub: :D

Guest mehtab
LOL, thats funny!

Yesterday, this kid made my day, I was walking home from class, and saw two black women, walking with two kids, probably 7 years old. As I got close to them, the kid says, "Sat Sri Akaal" I was like ohmy.gif , so I said Sat Sri Akaal back, but I never suspected it. This type of stuff just brings communities together. :wub: :D

woah...thats amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah.. cool

i have this 5 year old cousin whos mom was pregnant a year ago, and i remember her going into maharaj jee's room in our house and doing ardaas...

when she came out, she's like, "i made a wish" and i asked what she wished for, and shes like "um i wished that my mom has a boy" and she paused and says "plus my mom already put the order in for a boy" :wub:

hahah.. cool

i have this 5 year old cousin whos mom was pregnant a year ago, and i remember her going into maharaj jee's room in our house and doing ardaas...

when she came out, she's like, "i made a wish" and i asked what she wished for, and shes like "um i wished that my mom has a boy" and she paused and says "plus my mom already put the order in for a boy" :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

that was hell funny lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll :D

Lil kids are soooooooo sweet!!

I was helping out at a summer camp last year and we were trying to focus on Naam and the power you get from Naam. Well, at the end of the day, a 6 yr old Singh said to a 4 yr old "I'm gonna be a monster and frighten you" The girl thought for a while and then said, with her hands on her hips

"well monsters are scared of Vaheguru, so VAHEGURU." She then stomped off in an apparent huff!! (i guess she just didn't want to play).

I just couldn't stop laughing!

But it's when the kids are loving that it's really nice

I had a bad day (you know how it is) and in the evening I went to the Gurdwara. Well, i totally messed up the Sakhi class i was supposed to be doing (that made everyone else smile!!) so we decided to do Simran early.

Neway, when we were having Langar, this wee Singh (7yrs old) came up 2 me and said "Bhenji are u ok" and then gave me a really big hug.

It was so sweet, simply because everyone else just thought "she's having a bad day - let's leave her alone".

It's the innocent wee kids that make me smile the most.

Guest mehtab
I had a bad day (you know how it is) and in the evening I went to the Gurdwara. Well, i totally messed up the Sakhi class i was supposed to be doing (that made everyone else smile!!) so we decided to do Simran early.

Neway, when we were having Langar, this wee Singh (7yrs old) came up 2 me and said "Bhenji are u ok" and then gave me a really big hug.

It was so sweet, simply because everyone else just thought "she's having a bad day - let's leave her alone".

It's the innocent wee kids that make me smile the most.

That happens a lot to me too. A bad day, all things messed up, and one smile from a little kid kills all of it in a split second!

kids are God's blessings!

one day i went to my next door neighbours house and the baby was alone in the room so i went to it and it start makin some weird noise i made the same noise this went on for 10 minites then the kid fell asleep  :wub:

Wjkkwjkf!!

hahah i try to do that wit my lil cousin she jus crys and crys ahh

:D

Wjkkwjkf!