I LOVE KIDS

Guest mehtab

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab

I just got back from the laundry, and believe it or not, yet again it was a one year old kid ohmy.gif . Only this time it was an African American boy who screamed and started crying when he saw me (coz of my grin.giflooks :wub: ). His mom said don't worry, its not you, its your beard, something he isn't used to. And then I tried to shake hands with the kid, and he was checking me out like this : :| . Finally I picked him up, and in a few seconds he wanted to go back to his mom.

Oh well... :yehyehyeh: blush.gif

oye kanu bachiya nuh draaeey janda tongue.gif jk bro..

I used to get that all time while in south too

It seems to me that im the fav of all kids either in camps or stuff.. why? cauz i let them do anything they want, most of the time naughty things tongue.gif Im not good with kids no.gif

i know one family here in cali and i visit them very often.. they have two lil cute kids.. At first.. i was like "man they gonna get scared of me" I was in their living room and a lil girl came out of room and studied me for a while.. and i was like.. umm "heyy" and then she came and hugged me.. and sat in my goodey and said saaaas sir akayal.. and then she started showing the kara she was wearing.. lol that was sooo cool tongue.gif every once in a while if we met, she is always with me..

but still i don't go good along with kids..

kids are soooooooo adorable,,,hahha just yesterday I went my relatives house,,and there little girl is so cute,,i couldnt help holding her...but guess what...everytime I didn this tickling thing on her tummy with my nose..she'd reach out to hug my dastaar....hahhaha :wub: and just hold on to it...she wouldn't let go of it...she was like a magnet :D

I just love little kids......there smile brighten my day rolleyes.gif

but when it comes to crying,,I freak out....what do i do?!! :wub:

lol these are great stories!

im known as the "baby stealer" to my cousins b/c kids just naturally love me for some odd reason! but its ok b/c i love kids and get a long with them very well!!!

well this week i just finished volunteering at a camp at the gurudwara.... it was arts and crafts time and im always in charge of the group ages 4-8.... and u know those kids are CRAZY and imagine now 30 of them in a room... and only a lil princess there to show them... yup well i had help with another volunteer.... anyway some kid put the blue marker in her mouth...i hear a scream from a lil girl.. and i go whats wrong and shes like SHES EATING THE MARKER AND ITS POISOn.. i turn to the girl and she smiles.... her mouth all blue and tongue too! im like OMG... i take her hand and walk to the bathroom..... tell her to drink some water and spit it out in the sink... she did it.. u would not understand how much blue was commming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well anyway i will never forget this girl b/c after that day she never stopped following me... she was like my shadow! so scary! lol well i have tons of stories but that was the best this weeek!

:wub: keep on smiling

It's the funny things that kids come out with that crack me up!

I take a Sakhi class every week and I've been telling people for years that I should give it up. This is one reason why!

I had timed it so that I finished all Guru Nanak Dev Ji;s Sakhis in time for the Gurprub. On the day before the Gurprub, I asked the kids why we celebrate Guru Sahib's birth. The answer I finally got (after phrasing the qn 6/7 times) was

"coz He taught us things about.......things" :|

In an attempt to get them to expand what they meant, I said that I was telling them sakhis about Guru Sahib, so how come we don't celebrate my birthday. I got told:

"well bhenji, Guru Sahib was special, you aren't!"

The kids just don't like me :wub: :D :wub:

I just got back from the laundry, and believe it or not, yet again it was a one year old kid  . Only this time it was an African American boy who screamed and started crying when he saw me (coz of my  looks  ). His mom said don't worry, its not you, its your beard, something he isn't used to. And then I tried to shake hands with the kid, and he was checking me out like this :  . Finally I picked him up, and in a few seconds he wanted to go back to his mom.

Oh well... 

this is the opposite to mehtabs story one day i went to my family freinds house and the baby is use to singhs wit beards because at the house the men had beards and i did'nt and it kept crying when i would get closer :wub:

I had timed it so that I finished all Guru Nanak Dev Ji;s Sakhis in time for the Gurprub. On the day before the Gurprub, I asked the kids why we celebrate Guru Sahib's birth. The answer I finally got (after phrasing the qn 6/7 times) was

"coz He taught us things about.......things" :|

:wub: hahaha thats halarious (sometimes i give my teachers the same type of answers at skool)