Why Has This Happened?

Guest Seeking a answer

first time i heard this shbd was when this guy said he goes to gurudwara too and respects sikhi but bani in guru ji is not the truth its just poetry that rhymes!!??? i was upset and offended that i never talked to him again but then i was sitting in keertan and listened to this shbd..

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1339 logu jwnY iehu gIqu hY iehu qau bRhm bIcwr ]

log jaanai eihu geeth hai eihu tho breham beechaar ||

People believe that this is just a song, but it is a meditation on God.

ijau kwsI aupdysu hoie mwns mrqI bwr ]3]

jio kaasee oupadhaes hoe maanas marathee baar ||3||

It is like the instructions given to the dying man at Benares. ||3||

koeI gwvY ko suxY hir nwmw icqu lwie ]

koee gaavai ko sunai har naamaa chith laae ||

Whoever sings or listens to the Lord's Name with conscious awareness

khu kbIr sMsw nhI AMiq prm giq pwie ]4]1]4]55]

kahu kabeer sa(n)saa nehee a(n)th param gath paae ||4||1||4||55||

- says Kabeer, without a doubt, in the end, he obtains the highest status. ||4||1||4||55||

Guest unique

Thank-you Unique for your answer.

I want to add something more to this experience/situation I have gone through about signs..

Basically 2 1/2 years ago I was looking on a Matrimonal site for a potential partner. I came across one guy I liked the sound of, straight away as soon as I saw this profile I had a strong feeling inside (intiuation probably) telling me that he does not come onto the site no more. He put his profile up and hasn't come back to it since. Anyway I left it and did not bother try to contact him at that point. This guy was from Wolverhampton.

As a couple of months went on this profile that I saw of this guy kept backing back to me in my mind, I thought of him, so then I went on the site and tried to make contact. I tried about 2-3 times for about 2-3 months and never got any response. I knew my gut instict at the time was right, he did not come on the site no more (or just was not interested!). So I deciced to leave it and that was that. About a month or two after I came across this guys profile I was talking to someone at work and we were talking about marriage and location and she mentioned Wolverhampton. The afew weeks later I was observing a colleague at work and I overheard another colleague that was with a client and he was claiming expenses to go for a interview in Wolverhampton. (I live about 2hrs away from this town). Anyway I did not think much of it but thought it was werid this person was going for a job interview that was 2 hrs away from here and it happened to be Wolverhampton.

Then about 6 months later I changed jobs and one of the colleagues and I got talking and she told me that she is actually from Wolverhampton. I did think it's abit strange and is it a sign of somesort but I though maybe it because I came across that guy and he is from there maybe that is why I am hearing it all the time.

It goes on...now EXACTLY a year to the date I came across this guys profile on that site (I remembered the date for some reason) at work (I work in a cuustomer relating job) I had a client that came in. I had to see his id, when I saw his ID I saw that this client had the same first name as the guy I came across on the site and tried to make contact and guess what the clients place of birth was Wolverhampton. I straight away thought that this maybe a sign as it's abit werid in my work place and I work in a area where there is mainly white people I can serve a man who has the same name and is from Wolverhampton and a year to the date.

Anyway 2 months on from this I went to work in another location and again there I meet and work with another lady who too told me she is from Wolverhampton also. Then about 4 months later we got invited to a wedding in Wolverhampton. (Last time I visied the place was about 10 years ago!)

I started to think that all these events and people I meeting people and/or hearing Wolverhampton may have some link to this guy I came across on the website. However this guy I have found out is now married, which is fine, as, as I got no response from him there is nothing and I can do and I never got to know or spoke to him anyway but I find that I have had too many instances/events where I keep hearing Wolverhamtpon. Is it just be or could it be Waheguru trying to tell me something I don't know. I just find that these events have come to me and as I said I live about 2 hours away.

My sister,

I Swear to you that my mum has just told me that someone from Wolverhampton wants my rishta, and I have just opened this page and read your reply(after doing naam simran!) and have read your reply. Bhenji if that is not God playing his Khel, I don't know what is!

Satnam Ji, our God is truly great! I am smiling so much right now :happybouncer:

Guest Unique

P.s I live in London, so its very unusual for me to get a rishta (request) from Wolverhampton. It seems as if God is giving both of us signs!

God bless you.

Khakooartsy, your post is beautiful, it came at the perfect time. Everything is perfect! Thanks and thanks to God, my Beloved.

Guest unique

This is one of many times when He spoke to me. A year and a half/two years ago I had just been sacked from my job(which I didn't like anyway). I felt so lost as I felt I had no place and wanted no place in the world, I saw the 5 theives prevalent in every single person I knew and it got me down so badly. The only thing keeping me alive was naam simran and faith in God(still is although my faith has increased dramatically).

I knew if I went home my parents and family would go mad at me(I have felt constantly attacked and isolated by my entire(and large) family since youth). I went to the Gurdwarra feeling so upset and having entirely lost the desire to live. I had no friends(used to have a whole lot of friends, but got sick of dealing with their theives and bulls**t as well as my own), no family, no education other than Alevels and not a great CV. The job was a receptionist role, and was the first job I had stuck at for a while without getting sacked for my unenthusiastic attitude and unwillingness to act fake(had a previous job at a beauty counter but they got sick of me not acting like a bimbo like I did in the interview to get the job) and wasn't in a relationship- basically had nothing worldly. My parents had told me if I didn't stick at this job I would get kicked out of home and I fully believed them. I had changed dramatically in the two years since ditching my old lifestyle of being a 'normal' girl in societies eyes.

I sat in the gurdwarra alone crying and crying and crying. Then I tuned into the katha that was going on. The gyani was talking about family and how our parents are not our own, that only God is our family and that others come and go. He was saying how parents shout at their kids- everything he was saying basically related to me. That drove me to further tears but gave me resolve not to give up on Gods path because I knew he was with me, guiding me like his child. From that day onwards, I moved forwards and found clarity.

Now bhenji I am being asked to marry a really good looking guy and being offered things I don't even want. I have told my parent I am not interested, I have naam and a path my beloved has given me to follow, what more do I need? Who cares if the world turns on me for following truth, who cares if I get slandered at every corner. I will be ready to be cut and burnt alive for my Beloved with His grace if He wills it. I dont care if I never get married, He is all I need- I will follow His hukam and spread the glory of His name and may Satyug come when we are deserved of it and He wills it. This age of Kalyug is decieving, it is the age of self indulgence, people pleasing, fear and ignorance.

Nothing is as it seems, ghosts run wild and influence the mortals at every corner, there is darkness everywhere- we could be killed and uprooted in an instant, just look at what happened in Norway, one of the most peaceful countries in the world- yet the people and celebrities raise their heads in Ego claiming supremacy over another. The foolishness continues that in Kalyug, manmukhs such as royalty, celebrities, the wealthy and people who are claimed to be beautiful are worshipped, but the beautiful, selfless holy man is slandered. This age is nothing but the conciousnesses of mentally ill beings who choose to worship darkness and bullsh*t(and dark and bullsh**t mortals) over the light of Truth and get stuck in darkness after death because of their incredibly foolish choices in this life. They truly trade the priceless diamond for a mere shell.

May our sleeping Brothers and Sisters wake up to the Truth and may Naam/Truth pervade the conciousness of all. May His glory be spread throughout the universe.

Seeking-an-answer, seems to me like you have had a crush on "The Man from Wolverhampton" and you are hearing and seeing Wolverhampton everywhere you go.

There is a large Sikh community in Wolves so there is bound to be people who know someone there or have relatives there, it is not uncommon to have marraige setups in Wolves etc. Have you noticed how you hear Wolverhampton every 2-3 months or after 6 months, that is not frequent, if it had been every other week you may have a point. If the guy had been from Birmingham then you would in all likliness have heard Birmingham even more frequently.

I cannot understand how you think this is a sign when you never met this guy, he has never met you, you have never spoken to him and now he is married to someone else! :huh2:

Guest seeking a answer

Bundha I understand what u are saying but I think it is abit stange how I have worked with 2 people that

Have lived ad moved from Wolverhampton and how also a year to the date I saw the profike

I meet another man with the same name and location. Now I am not saying that these signs or occurances have anything to do with the guy I saw on the net, I admit at first I did, but as he is now married I'm thinking maybe he was part of the sign.

I just find these occaurances have come oddly and in different ways. I haven't worked with 2 people from birmingham or anywhere other thab london for that matter.