Wierd Dreams

Guest ConfusedKaur

Guest ConfusedKaur

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Pyari sangat ji,

Ive been having these dreams for a while, like at first i didnt really think much about them, but as time has gone by Ive been getting more and more of thee dreams and its starting to make me wonder why.

like the first dream i ever had was of me and a group of family and friends going to like a trip where we go to different gurdwaras and things, but thing was that we werent in India, we were all still here in the US, and the gurdwaras we were seeing, like i definitely know for a fact those gurdwaras do not exist. these gurdwaras were like huge 3 or 4 stories, and like covered in gold.

ive had other dreams as well but i do not want to share those, but they are similar to this one, its like every dream has to have a really big huge gurwara, with amazing architecture and ive looked online and seriously these gurdwaras that i see do not exists,

like i had one dream where everyone was wearing paghs but no had proper dhari, and like the gurdwara was on a hill and they were having a nagar kirtan just because a new raagi had arrived for the gurdwara, like in the gurdwara they hadnt dont kirtan for like years and everyone was happy to have a raagi arrive and wierd thing was the sangat was picking up this raagi to place him on stage ot go do kirtan,

another wierd thing about these dreams is that even tho mostly all take place at gurdwaras, i never get to see guru ji, like there is never a glimpse of the inside of darbar sahib where guru ji's palki is.

like ive been having these dreams for so long now that im tryng ot find a meaning to them but simply cant :/

Guest ithei

They're darshans

God has many ways of revealing himself, I used to have dreams of random gurdwarras regularly, there was one next to the ocean which I went mad looking for on the net but it doesn't exist. They could be gurdwaras in a different khand, maybe Karam Kandh or Sachkandh or something. I once saw Guru Nanak in the biggest gurdwarra I have ever seen, it seemed endlessly large and indescribably beautiful and I knew it was Sachkandh automatically- go with your intuition. The dreams just strengthened my faith and kept me motivated and moving on the path- Knowing He was always with me. The brahmgyanis of Sachkandh and God show you things for a reason.

Guest ConfusedKaur

I dont think their sachkhand at all,.... main reason being i have never gone inside the gurdwaras and esppecially not inside where maharaj's bir is.

No, he didn't really wear a turban during his lifetime, but yeh, I saw Guru Ji in Sachkandh, surrounded by a huge blue and white aura, saw Him there and my heart stopped, the feeling was undescribable, the place was undescribable. I only truly realised(felt) how great he was then. I've had darshans of him quite a few times, he spoke to me in one, he is absolutely indescribably beautiful in appearance(never seen anyone even close to that beautiful on earth- he completely puts mortals to shame! lol. God is always with us though so we get his darshan always really- those dreams were just teaching me that he is always here with us and sees everything.

Fateh jio

Confused kaur bhenji...

Just wanted to ask..do u go to gurdwara regularly?

Also, when u do go, when you bow it head to mahraaj, what's going through ones mind?

When we bow our head to guru ji, one should try n see n feel guru maharaj ang sang on the throne...then ones sharda is expressed from inside..it's an action of giving it head to your guru....It seems there is a reason that guru ji isn't present but if you can answer the above questions, it may help make more sense to you?

Fateh jio

Fateh jio

Confused kaur bhenji...

Just wanted to ask..do u go to gurdwara regularly?

Also, when u do go, when you bow it head to mahraaj, what's going through ones mind?

When we bow our head to guru ji, one should try n see n feel guru maharaj ang sang on the throne...then ones sharda is expressed from inside..it's an action of giving it head to your guru....It seems there is a reason that guru ji isn't present but if you can answer the above questions, it may help make more sense to you?

Fateh jio

No, he didn't really wear a turban during his lifetime, but yeh, I saw Guru Ji in Sachkandh, surrounded by a huge blue and white aura, saw Him there and my heart stopped, the feeling was undescribable, the place was undescribable. I only truly realised(felt) how great he was then. I've had darshans of him quite a few times, he spoke to me in one, he is absolutely indescribably beautiful in appearance(never seen anyone even close to that beautiful on earth- he completely puts mortals to shame! lol. God is always with us though so we get his darshan always really- those dreams were just teaching me that he is always here with us and sees everything.

do you mind sharing what was said? or is it gupt? it's ok if it's gupt.

No it's fine,

I was being attacked by something evil and he came to my rescue(he did quite a few times in those days). Up till a couple of months ago, demons would come and paralyse me and attack me, while awake and asleep- I'd get levitated to the extent that I thought they'd take me away or kill me. They didn't beat me or anything, just scared me alot. I used to call out 'Satnam' and Guru Ji would come, sometimes a really vibrant and beautiful blue light would be coming out of his eyes and the negativity(demons) would go away, but when I used to call his name I'd say it in fear.

This time I called on Him and a great white light came and there he was,all in white smiling- he was really happy. He told me to say 'Satnam' with a little smile when I was being attacked and that everything would be okay.

I havent had darshan of him since I let go of my fear of negative entities(energies).