Black Magic

guptkuri

<br />Gurfateh ji<br /><br />Bhenji....black magic is something that some gursikhs will say does not exist and others say it does. I was a total non believer in these forces being amritdhari until i was personally affected by it so i totally understand where you are coming from.<br /><br />However...the fact of the situation is....only baani can counteract and bad forces on you or your family. Do not turn to humans for help on such situations! Turn to mahraaj only..as only our guru ji can lift such things and shower his blessings on his gursikhs!<br /><br />You need to read baani 24/7 and have it playing it in your home 24/7 too as such things can not survive in the presence of dhur ki baani! And Chaupai Sahib baani is a very powerful prayer of protection...maybe try reading chaupai sahib ji di baani as many times a day as you can,,,,you will see a difference.<br /><br />These evil forces do exist i believe as people who do not turn to their guru turn elsewhere. There is a lady in the UK who looks very angelic and spiritual but uses crystals, feathers, bones/shells, lies, stones and god knows what else to control peoples minds...to distract them from the path of Sikhi and get them to follow her own fantasy way of life. These people are jusy envious of others who have worked very hard to be where they are and want an easy way to success and fame. But Guru Nanaks fundamental message has always been 'kirat di kamaee'! Hence these people will never blossom in life, but only drag themselves down and try and drag other good, innocent, hardworking people down!<br /><br />It only works when we are distanced from baani, or get tangled in worldly pleasures of kalujug...but just remember what our gurus teach and continue on the path of reading baani and following Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jis hukam only!<br /><br />Guru ji will do kirpa and all bad will be wiped away....<br /><br />Theres no limit to how much baani one can read so bhenji....the way I fought it was reading baani 24/7 and listening to baani all the time and I can say that it sure works...have faith in your Guru only.<br /><br />Bhai Sahib that has been mentionned....i have heard is very knowledgable having dealt with many people who have been affected by this kind of thing...Mohan Singh Ji.....will be able to advise you im sure....so long as you follow the gurmat way...you will not go wrong.<br /><br />Can the bhaaji who mentionned Bhai Mohan Singh Ji possibly post an email address on here so bhenji can email them as she is in the US<br /><br />Have faith and dont let low lives drag you down. Your Guru is with you all the way and you're never alone!<br /><br />Gurfateh jio<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i give my 100 perc to this qoute,do as this post have told ...as many chaupai sahib,aradaas....guru nanak is bada beant oh kirpaaa pakkkaa karu

• 9 months later...
Guest singh_83_engineer

I am 28 and modern in my outlook of things (i.e non believer is stuff like black magic, etc) and a firm believer in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I have been brought up listening to Sakhis of Babaji teaching us to believe in WaheGuru and that everything would be fine. With his blessings , I have been able to achieve a lot professionally but off late, everything seems to go wrong ( visa, promotion,health,bad habbits) and I recently agreed to talk to someone who does jantar mantar and thought he could fix things.

Having done that , I felt weak in my faith and extermely guilty because I knew deep inside my heart that Babaji would always show me the right path.

I do not not how to do the full path ( I always pray to Babaji in my simple Punjabi and English as he understands all languages) and after reading this thread , I magically came to this realization that if our heart and conscience is clear ,every thing would be find with his blessings

I am still very tensed , but one thing I am sure off more than anything is that with Waheguru's blessings everything would turn out just fine

Wahe Guru Ji Da Khala , Wahe Guru JI di Fateh

• 1 month later...

black magic = mumbo effing jumbo

ignore it

if people could do magic .... they'd be winning the lottery every week

Dude there is black magic and ppl around us do it alot mostly in india tho! They go to some muzis nd they put some spell or tell u to go do this or tht in the persons house nd BOOM ur cursed lol not like tht but yeah u get my point! Yeah its happened to quite a few of my close buddies nd i think somthin mite be happening to my family aswel...

Dude there is black magic and ppl around us do it alot mostly in india tho! They go to some muzis nd they put some spell or tell u to go do this or tht in the persons house nd BOOM ur cursed lol not like tht but yeah u get my point! Yeah its happened to quite a few of my close buddies nd i think somthin mite be happening to my family aswel...

Please try to get out of your magic world and read more Gurbani with understanding to help you out.

I'd just like to say the ones that experience it will believe in it, and the ones that dont, will not believe in it.

If anybody just feel they are a victim of it, or something weird going on, then Gurbani is the only thing that will help. Nobody can say they can make anything better, everything is in the hands of Waheguru. People claim they can do this and that, but in fact it is God that does everything. A person will also get mehr on them when God decides not when a human decides.

But there are weird mysterious things that do exist in this world. This whole world is a magic world, and we are all under a spell. The strong ones survive more than the weak ones.

But dont ever think somebody will make it better for you, only God can do it.

Guest Gupt fauj

Man jus shut up u don no shyt ! I listen nd read gurbani everyday ! Wat makes u think ur so right?

I second that, there plenty of sakhis about the existence of black magic. Also it's about time someone told this jsingz prat to shut up, I have noticed how he thinks he knows it all on all posts he puts up and always shows a lack of respect.