Whats Wrong With Muslims In Uk

Inqlabi

Has it really become that bad now, that sikhs need to go and ask other religons for help. When guru ji was in human form people use to come to sikhs to protect their honour.The only reason were facing all these difficulty is because we have broken away from gurbani and are more concerned about gathering wealth,flashy cars znd big houses(including me). Yes we do need these things but sikhi should always come first. I know this is easier said then done but I guarantee if all the panth comes together under the kesri nishaan sahib and trully live breathe and eat sikhi we will be unstoppable and all the problems we are facing as a panth won't seem like as if its like climbing a mountain.

Personally I have never come across with any Muslims in my time but I guess I was lucky to be brought up in a good family, but I have heard a lot about them converting Sikh girls and seen many documentries on YouTube about this and find it quite upsetting and disturbing to watch whats happening in real life.

From what I have gathered Muslims want to make their clan bigger they say that in the Quran non believers of Islam are dogs so we are getting insulted there.

The reason is we are getting weaker as a panth in this day and age, firstly our own people cannot respect gurbani we have so much division within our community. Muslims see this as a weakness. They think all Sikhs care about is money, our gurdware in certain places are using halls to promote meat,alochol and dancing so it's our own people destroying it first. Then we get the outsiders to hit the nail and complete the process.

We need to become one And merge together when ever there is a problem and show these type of people we are Sikhs and we fight for justice we ain't scared. We have lost this attitude and so people get converted easily.

The white folk of Europe all the way from England to France, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Romania, Poland, Austria and Italy are becoming more and more hostile to immigration, multiculturalism and in particular, Islam. I personally believe soon that enough will be enough and they will no longer just sit back idly and moan about it. When all the other "peaceful" means have been used, large cale riots will occur across Europe as the tension continues to boil over. Something has to be done before this happens.

The white folk of Europe all the way from England to France, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Romania, Poland, Austria and Italy are becoming more and more hostile to immigration, multiculturalism and in particular, Islam. I personally believe soon that enough will be enough and they will no longer just sit back idly and moan about it. When all the other "peaceful" means have been used, large cale riots will occur across Europe as the tension continues to boil over. Something has to be done before this happens.

I use to laugh when I use to hear elderly people in our communities say doom-filled things such as "You never know when the white people are going to kick you out of their country". Whilst I don't think things will ever get that bad, the lurch towards the far-right in Europe alongwith the general air of intolerance of anything non-white (no matter how subtle and veiled) - as you've pointed out - is quite worrying.

:shoot:

Why these Muslims in UK have gone mad , why are they targeting every community ?

I am sure this doesn't happens overnight .

These stupid people will force whites to start a Christian revolution in Europe soon which will be very dangerous for all Asians.

Its time all non muslims in Europe should join hands against this <edited>

:snipershoot:

get ready !!!!!

I also wonder why muslims in UK/europe are the biggest problem. In Canada and USA they seem pretty docile. I, nor anyone I know, have never had any problems with any muslims acting up like they do in the UK.
this problem is spreading to North America also. It seems that wherever Muslims grow in number, problems associated with them become more common and frequent. It might be big in the UK because Muslims in the UK number almost 2 million - which is huge in comparison with the rest of the non white population. Due to their large population, their extremist activities go unchecked because politicians want votes and the media fears a backlash. So, it will be no surprise if problems in the UK spread to the US and Canada, if they go unchecked.