Cross Roads Gurdwara Coventry . Akj, Babbar Or Tarmala ?

mrsinghs

about tarmala. i know a singh who was in jail with this tarmala. he told us the entire story of this character. apparently tarmala practiced ridh sidh. he would look at peoples' forehead and proclaim to read their future. not only did he do these weird things, he also slandered many shaheed singhs. but the sings didn't allow such slandering and silenced his nindya.

another issue is how many times does he stress the importance of amrit in his lectures??

it's easy to say he has this and that from the akal takht - veero the akal takht these days is the indian governement hand in glove with badal

no wonder such titars are floursihing

BAJJAA WALIAAA FEEER GHUL BAAAJ TITAARRR SADEEE VIHCOOO HEEE JUM PYAEEEE HAAAEENNN

Seek Ji, you are absolutely right, a prime example is what NeverForget84dotcom and Mandela posted, they may not know it but what both posted are absolute lies and misinformation. That is not what happened at all. What was posted by both the above individuals is not only wrong but it is the kind of misinformation spread by a certain individual named Amrik Singh and company who are a part of a excommunicated Missionaries group that I will not name. But it goes to show that even these people that run these websites on 1984 do not have the right information, thus the credibility of their sources is very questionable, and those who know the truth are astounded. When they say don't believe everything you read in the media they are correct, amazing how in such a short time our history from just over 27 years ago has become distorted. This kind of distortion plays into the hands of only those who want divisions and they use any means necessary such as the internet as well to achieve that.

before you post get your facts straight anyone can post lies and mis-information.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Himat408 that did not happen at all. If you actually knew anything about the time, you would have not written that, it seems that you are directly or indirectly connected to the touts mentioned earlier.

about tarmala. i know a singh who was in jail with this tarmala. he told us the entire story of this character. apparently tarmala practiced ridh sidh. he would look at peoples' forehead and proclaim to read their future. not only did he do these weird things, he also slandered many shaheed singhs. but the sings didn't allow such slandering and silenced his nindya.

how convenient that just by saying you know a singh your lies gain credibility.

are you people so imbued with talking blatant rubbish? at the end of the day what you or anybody else says is irrelevant. sewa singh tarmala or ajit singh from swindon are not hiding if they were doing wrong things and you are so aggreived and hurt then go see them challenge them. but you people wont as you are cowards who like to sit behind your pc screens and act like babbar singhs.

how about the 30 acres of land - tarmalla owns in india??

how about the akal takht statement made against him in around bhai ranjit singh jathedars time?

he can own what he wants its been acquired with the sweat of his and his families brow working hard. but according to you people on here a holy man must be broke and beg of the streets. please.................

waheguru ji ka khsla waheguru ji ki fateh

I don't know ks55 first you were talking about the Akal Takht and when you got your answers all of a sudden your against the Akal Takht, you are presenting typical behavior of anti Panthic missionaries. People like you are the real titar's. By the way Bhai Sahib mentions the importance of Amrit many times during Katha. Maybe you should just learn to listen. It is funny everyone had a chance to call during the live interview, and ask any questions during the Samagam at Coventry but no one did, but on the internet they all come to lie and misinform as much as possible. One who lies has no feet to stand on, he will say one thing one time and once explained he will say another thing another time. Gurmukh's don't do that, that is the difference between Nindak's and Gurmukh's.

another issue is how many times does he stress the importance of amrit in his lectures??

it's easy to say he has this and that from the akal takht - veero the akal takht these days is the indian governement hand in glove with badal

no wonder such titars are floursihing

BAJJAA WALIAAA FEEER GHUL BAAAJ TITAARRR SADEEE VIHCOOO HEEE JUM PYAEEEE HAAAEENNN

Seeing their videos, they wear Bana, a lot of their women wear Dastars. They promote Japping Naam, amritvela and promote study of Gurmat(they even created a university for that purpose). They are not against Dasam Granth. They just do Simran a little weirdly(seeing that video). But every Jatha out there has one or two points that are weird. But why do we ignore the rest of the things that are good about them and only focus on the the 1 weird point? I'm not a part of their group just to be clear neither do I have any contact any member of their Jatha.

Punjabi people are thirsty for spirituality. Why do you think so many Sikhs are turning towards Radhaswamis? Now if Tarmala Jee is doing parchar and bringing people within the Sikh fold and help quenching their spiritual thirst within the Sikh fold what is wrong with that? I would rather see these Punjabi people going towards Tarmala group or other Sikh groups then to nonSikh groups like Radhawamis.

Seeing their videos, they wear Bana, a lot of their women wear Dastars. They promote Japping Naam, amritvela and promote study of Gurmat(they even created a university for that purpose). They are not against Dasam Granth. They just do Simran a little weirdly(seeing that video). But every Jatha out there has one or two points that are weird. But why do we ignore the rest of the things that are good about them and only focus on the the 1 weird point? I'm not a part of their group just to be clear neither do I have any contact any member of their Jatha.

Punjabi people are thirsty for spirituality. Why do you think so many Sikhs are turning towards Radhaswamis? Now if Tarmala Jee is doing parchar and bringing people within the Sikh fold and help quenching their spiritual thirst within the Sikh fold what is wrong with that? I would rather see these Punjabi people going towards Tarmala group or other Sikh groups then to nonSikh groups like Radhawamis.

I am sure before these jathas were created, the dals never practised such weird rituals! That video was shcoking and scxared me a little. Is the same singh who sometimes wears orange bana on sikhi channels?

Seek Ji, you are absolutely right, a prime example is what NeverForget84dotcom and Mandela posted, they may not know it but what both posted are absolute lies and misinformation.  That is not what happened at all.  What was posted by both the above individuals is not only wrong but it is the kind of misinformation spread by a certain individual named Amrik Singh and company who are a part of a excommunicated Missionaries group that I will not name.  But it goes to show that even these people that run these websites on 1984 do not have the right information, thus the credibility of their sources is very questionable, and those who know the truth are astounded.  When they say don't believe everything you read in the media they are correct, amazing how in such a short time our history from just over 27 years ago has become distorted.  This kind of distortion plays into the hands of only those who want divisions and they use any means necessary such as the internet as well to achieve that. 

Ok so you come here and make claims that we are wrong but post no points to refute what was said? This makes ur statement worth what exactly? As for sources I wrote what I was told by family member of a Shaheed Singh who was actually with Tarmala, in the police and the Babbar group then with Sant Jis jatha, since u know it all you may guess which Shaheed Singhs family I am referring to. On top of this you should speak with people who stayed with sant ji to find out why Tarmala was kicked out of the Jatha.