Has Ardas Worked For Anybody?

doing ardas does it work when god has written your life? I see my dad asking god for this and that and I think to myself are you wasting your time? as god will choose/has chosen what he will do for you and others. Ive asked for things in the past but it does not seem to happen mybe thats what lm getting at is there any point. I did read somewhere that you should do ardas as god is listening but really is there any point???

Wjkk wjkf,

An ardass done with a true heart heart and an ardass done with belief in guru ji who are on the throne will never go wasted.

Many gursikhs have done ardass with full belief and have had what they asked for. Just look at bhai beant Singh and satwant Singh, they visited the broken down and destroyed akaal takht in June 1984 when they were still Indra gahindis bodyguards. They felt pain at what they saw and did an amazing ardass in Sri guru Hargobind Sahib jis charan and they begged for Amrit di daat and the chance to get justice for operation bluestar by killing the witch involved. Maharaj then blessed them with shaeedi and they bought Indra gahindi into narik whilst they got the reward of sachkhand.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Wjkk Wjkf

ibrQI kdy n hoveI jn kI Ardwis ]

birathhee kadhae n hovee jan kee aradhaas ||

The prayer of the Lord's humble servant is never offered in vain.

nwnk joru goivMd kw pUrn guxqwis ]2]13]77]

naanak jor govi(n)dh kaa pooran gunathaas ||2||13||77||

Nanak takes the strength of the Perfect Lord of the Universe, the treasure of excellence. ||2||13||77||

The only issue is that it is very hard to become a 'jn', a servant

GURUFATEH G YES ARDAS WORKS ALWAYS BUT WE MUST ACCEPT GODS WILL AS WELL BECAUSE ERYTHING GURU GIES US ALLL OUR DUKH HAS ONE PURPOSE ONLY SATGUR SIKH KO KARAY PRITPAAL THAT IS THE ONLY PURPOSE OF OUR PAIN AND IT IS OUR RIGHT TO BEG FROM GOD WHO ELSE WILL WE BEG FROM GOD IS OUR ONLY DATA JI