Riots Throughout Uk

Baseball bats should be enough of a deterrent. Lets not get crazy with swords or stabbing weapons.

Two lines should be formed of Singhs. one of baseball bats and the last line of defence should be made of singhs with talwars and firepower if need be. I could see this situation brewing 3 days ago.

I'm suprised the government hasnt implemented curfew with the army brought in, the criminal youths in gangs in london were just looking for an excuse to attack police and loot shops

Fateh

There were rumours that the local shopping centre near to Wednesfield gurdwara nr wolves was being looted and shops were on fire.

As this is 2 mins from the gurdwara, i have just bene down, lol everythings ok at theGurdwara and the local shops, the police i spoek to said it's a rumour and all was okay, but remain viligant

We need to be sensible about this and use our brains. There's no point in our brains going into overdrive and start thinking we need to protect places such as 'wednesfield' or Hounslow etc. Our priorities should be the places where the gurdware are at a real risk. The top priority should of course be the gurdwaras in east London. Even the police acknowledge that seeing as they have just closed Barking station. The second layer of priority should be the Woolwich / Plumstead area and perhaps the Soho Road area of Birmingham. In the west the furthest it has a possibility of reaching is Acton or Shepherds Bush. It won't reach the sikh areas of southall or hounslow and the central london gurdwara (of shepherds bush) is in a setting (bayswater) which, by rights, should not be affected.

A word of warning though : The biggest gangsters in London.....the Turkish mafia of Hackney, Wood Green and Tottenham.....were not able to defend their businesses against the rioters.