Bobby Friction Is Trying To Put Sikh In A Bad Light..

You choose to live here and if you don't like the 'uncivilised society' then gladly leave this country, you do have this choice.

How on earth has my affliation with my religion got to do with where I live you tool. Sikhs have been praised by the whole of the country twitter, newspapers can be used as a source. So you take your filthy face elsewhere. It's not welcome here with all your negative posts regarding Sikhs.

Khalsa is on the Rise!

Seriously guys, Bobby Frictiion is a right tw@t. But threatening him with violence only helps him play victim. It would have been better if people had ridiculed him or taken the p*ss out of him as a person rather than threaten his family. A coconut like him is probably down the police station already trying to get them to track down everyone who threatened him.

Adil Ray has supposedly been trying to stir things too.

What you on about negative? Since when has this country been a nation full of paag wearing teetotal bhindranwale fanatics? Why then resort to threatening the majority who are more assimilated and integrated into the society of this great land just because they dont follow the hillbilly village views you hold?

This goes for islamic extremists too, dont bite the hands that feed you.

Threatening our personalities - havent we been here before?

http://www.dailymail...us-TV-film.html

All these flying accusations, before making sweeping statements please provide evidence of what these guys are alleged to have said before bashing them, because no one will take you guys seriously if you cant back up what with screenprints or quotes from articles or audio/video pieces of what they are alleged to have said. So unless you have any evidence, I would advise you guys to not spread rumours as it destorys your credibility in future posts.

Solely joined in order to protect the likes of Bobby Friction? Look at join date you buffoon. Notice it is way before yesterday lol

Also by the way I didnt explicitly state true followers should leave, nor did I explicitly state only sikhs but applies to any religion. Live your life how you want it but if all you going to do is <banned word filter activated> about how uncivilised this society is and how you dont like the majority of sikhs drinking sharaab, being moneh etc.. you know where the door is.

What you on about negative? Since when has this country been a nation full of paag wearing teetotal bhindranwale fanatics? Why then resort to threatening the majority who are more assimilated and integrated into the society of this great land just because they dont follow the hillbilly village views you hold?

This goes for islamic extremists too, dont bite the hands that feed you.

Threatening our personalities - havent we been here before?

http://www.dailymail...us-TV-film.html

Our personalities? Hah! He's not ours, Gursikhs dont follow the Godless. We look to God, ask our Gurus for help, praise our Sants, and honor our Shaheeds. Sant Thakur Singh Ji supported Sant Bhindranwale Ji, but apparently you know more. The Damdi Taksal was happy with Sant Bhindranwale Ji, and the first Mukhi of the Taksal was Baba Deep Singh Ji, and I'm sure he keeps a watchful eye on the Taksal and thus supported Sant Bhindranwale Ji, otherwise he wouldn't have let him become a Mukhi. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji supported Baba Deep Singh Ji, and the Guru was supported by God. Thus, Sant Bhindranwale Ji was approved by men of God. But that's fine, you praise friction. Beg him for help, and ask him for salvation. We however will keep under Gods Sanctuary, atleast He loves us back.

I mentioned this "clever" tactic in another thread last week. Equating Gursikhs with unintegrated, intolerant Islamists who threaten this country.

Now being a Gursikh is comparable to being a hill-billy? This coming from a Sikh?