Sangat Tv "Talk Of The Town"

Pyara

I've just been on facebook and seen more screen shots..including Upinder blaming Sant Jarnail Singh for the attack on Sri Harmandir Sahib in 1984. People like upinder have such slave like mentality that they blame the sikhs for the murder of innocent Sikhs by India...and people like these are allowed to be the face of our channels?!?

Get him off our screens...that is unless Sangat TV agree's with Upinders views????

i am really surprised by that twitter or facebook posting, could someone please put up any other information regarding his views?

Got to give Tariq jahan, Upinder and Sangat TV credit for preventing a race riot in birmingham in the past few days. After the 3 muslim lads were murdered by the black driver, and the mugging of the pakistani woman by 12 black men in alum rock. It was going to kick off, there would have been lynchings of the street criminal rats left right and centre. But they calmed things down and got people to maintain the peace.

Respect to your comment that they did make an effort to try and keep things cool after what happened, but at what price? On one hand we got Sangat TV in the world wide media being praised for what they have done and on the other hand we got this presenter who seems to have views of a Bahman! (anyone that disrespects Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is a Bahman!) Why are we giving up and selling out our principles just so 3we can say we are working together for Peace and Unity. This whole "unity" thing is gonna stab us so hard in the back at the ends that were jus gonna be left staring at each others faces thinking where did we go wrong...again! We have seen not only all over this forum but all over the net about this so called "unity" that is happening between the Sikhs and Muslims. Sangat TV pull your heads out of the Muslim's backside and start looking out for your people again! This is why employers do background checks on people they employ, maybe our TV channels need to do this before the let anyone on the TV presenting shows about our Sikh Faith when it is so evident that they have no true intentions about Sikhi. He is entitled to his view and opinion (even if it is a stupid one) but he needs to keep it to himself as in the media world he needs to be un-biased and not take sides because in this case he is taking the side of the corrupt indian government and turning his back on people that have done more for the Panth than this guy will ever do, people that he has referred to in his post as "pricks". If we can get a screenshot of his FB comment can we get it posted so if anyone from the Sangat see's him they can question him...and take action as that is the only way these fools understand!

Ok if it is upinder who has said it then you guys can question him via twitter and when he is on live on TV. But I would caution you guys not to start behaving like animals because as I stressed before I seen some appalling comments by so called Sikhs who conducted themselves like thugs which would automatically make a person who they have issue with become defensive and give abuse back.

Get the kids off these kind of issues, because one thing we have learnt is when kids start getting involved in these issues they make the whole community look bad. These kids need to be disciplined name and shamed and made to learn how when they post things online can have a big impact on the wider community in a negative way. They need to be taught how to use social online media in a responsible way.

Singh that is what they call washing your dirty laundry in public! As much as I am furious at what he has said and the way he acts, and personally just wanna punch him coz he is a rubbish presenter and can't talk properly, that dont meant that we should start questioning him in public about his views AGAINST Sikhi. This is our biggest flaw because we always openly show our disadvantages and let the world know how weak we are and how we have no unity. What needs to be done is for Upinder to be taken off Sangat TV and then only for the community, like maybe at a local Gurdwara, he should present himself where Sangat can then question him on his views and he should answer for it there! This is how things should be done, that way Sangat gets the answers they deserve and also we dont wash out dirty laundry in public and give the world more of a reason to point and laugh at Sikhs.

P.S. once they have him somewhere they should give him a few slaps, but thats just a personal opinion, like I said anyone that talks disrespectfully about Sant Jarnail Singh should feel the force of the Singhs, especially when it is thanks to the leadership and Mahaan Shakti of Sant Jarnal Singh that so many Gursikhs are on the true path of Sikhi and following Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and their teachings for a better life!

Singh that is what they call washing your dirty laundry in public! As much as I am furious at what he has said and the way he acts, and personally just wanna punch him coz he is a rubbish presenter and can't talk properly, that dont meant that we should start questioning him in public about his views AGAINST Sikhi. This is our biggest flaw because we always openly show our disadvantages and let the world know how weak we are and how we have no unity. What needs to be done is for Upinder to be taken off Sangat TV and then only for the community, like maybe at a local Gurdwara, he should present himself where Sangat can then question him on his views and he should answer for it there! This is how things should be done, that way Sangat gets the answers they deserve and also we dont wash out dirty laundry in public and give the world more of a reason to point and laugh at Sikhs.

P.S. once they have him somewhere they should give him a few slaps, but thats just a personal opinion, like I said anyone that talks disrespectfully about Sant Jarnail Singh should feel the force of the Singhs, especially when it is thanks to the leadership and Mahaan Shakti of Sant Jarnal Singh that so many Gursikhs are on the true path of Sikhi and following Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and their teachings for a better life!

Singh no matter how strongly you feel about the disrepect of Sant Ji you should not conduct yourself in that way. What that does is paint all Sikhs who support Khalistan and love Sant Ji in a bad light. The best way to deal with these issues i found is to talk with the person discuss why he has such negative views, and then present your evidence of what was going on back in the days that makes many Sikhs love sant ji and want a Khalistan. If you resort to violence because you cant control your anger you become a non-sikh at that very moment and then what are you fighting for? you lost your Sikhi so which community you standing up for?

Remember the enemies of Khalistan and Sikhs love to see Sikhs lose control because it shows they have lost the argument and they laugh and smile seeing everyone see Khalistani's look like animals. These people burn with anger and hate when they realise Sikhs who love sant ji and Khalistan conduct themselves in a noble and humble way that the message comes across that yeah these singhs have got a point. So wise up, and think about Sikhi before any political stuff.