Sonia Deol On Sangat Tv

Harmeet1

Mandelas posts have made my day lol.

Back to Sonia. She is not as innocent as her fans here try to portray. In her so called impartial Sikh Story she described her father as her rock. He is a staunch supporter of the Congress party. He is often pictured in the Punjabi papers with UK Congress figures. Congress party for Sikhs are like the Nazi party for Jews. It is inevitable that him being her rock, his views on Sant Jarnail Singh will have been impressed on her. Hence the programme was not impartial and she is a fraud. She doesn't even use her own name. Its Jaswinder Sidhu or something like that. She probably won't bother using it now her father is a convicted criminal.

Ok guys instead of habouring negative views about her why dont you make youtube videos and present your evidence, no one will believe without evidence. I thought the youth are clued up about the power of social media but you guys really dont understand how powerful it is. If you have arguments with people like sonia or other personalities present your evidence so that everyone can see or just stop bothering maligning people.

Well said Toofana. Strange how people seem to gloss over this point. From what I remember he did false Punjabi translations in Court for a politician or councillor. If that's her rock, looks like the branch hasn't fallen to far from the tree.

What evidence needs presenting. Any search online will bring up the evidence. Type baldev sidhu in to google.

Ok i've just seen some articles on her dad, but doesnt mean thats her political views too. I like her persenting style, but think she should be in a studio environment than a roaming reporter. You guys can always question her political views by contacting her on social media networks and when she comes on Sangat TV. You got to give the person a chance, she does her bit for Sikhism, thats why i respect her. Unlike bobby friction and other media personalities they dont promote Sikhism like she does (Sikhs in the city, 1984 Sikh documentary, Various Interviews in Gurdwara's). Her political views can be whatever they want to be, I dont mind even if she believes in an Indian Union.

She was presenting a programme titled Sikh Story in which case she should have researched it well and provided an impartial account. If you title something Sikh, the larger community will think it is reflective of the Sikh community. It clearly was not. she should have called it Sonias Story instead of insulting the community. Its not about defaming her. She insulted Sikhi and has done little to correct this. There is no need to put videos and pics up about her past cos firstly I understand she is due to be married and secondly it has nothing to do with sikhi.

The fact that Sonia Deol is a fame hungry person is well proven now. She jumped on that sikh story thing, didn't care whether it would hurt sikh sentiments, all she wanted was glory. Then she came on sikh channel before the story was aired and lied that there is nothing against Sant Ji in that even though the reality was just the oppossite. Again she wanted glory. Now she didn't come on Sangat TV untill she discovered that lot of people are watching it and tried to jump in , again for glory. Sikh's don't need such people and sikhi will not spread because of such people. Its a shame that Sangat TV didn't care about sikh sentiment and brought her in. They seem to be carried away with the overnight fame.It looked me today with some of their live covrage that they just want to hang on to the glory without caring much about real sikhism. I hope this fame doesn't turn Sangat TV in to a platform for glory hunters and completely misses its original objectives.

Its a good thing that because of Sangat TV and southall sikhs have got prominence and a positive image in UK but Sangat TV will have to save itself from Badal's people, Badal's funds, people like Sonia if it wants to be respected by sikhs.And reading what (Mandela says..:))Upinder beleives about khalistan and shaheeds, he lost all my respect

My direct debits are still with sikh channel.

To be honest I don't think she's bothered about getting a husband. Also, to be fair to her, her private life is entirely her own and I'm sure we've all got skeletons in our closet or regrets about things we've done that haven't worked out for the best.

I just don't think she's suitable for Sangat TV.

lol the fact that she isn't married is mentioned so much on BBC that there is no way her private life can be called her own! lol

Mandela says that this Sonia Deol is nothing but a bandwagon jumping fool, is she not the one who called Guru Nanak Dev Ji "Shaatan" a few years ago on the radio? What about this Upinder guy who seems like a very good guy but did he not post on his facebook that during operation bluestar the people who occupied the complex where terrorists? Also he accused some Singhs from Babbar Khalsa raping a woman. When Sangat TV was at Smethwick Gudwara last night some Singhs did Jakaree and when the Khalistan chants started you should have seen the look on this guys face. Sangat TV have been raising the Sikh profile but that does not mean they are immune to questions about their staff.

post-27918-0-38874500-1313084567_thumb.j

True Guru deh sikh do not fear to speak the truth!