Sonia Deol On Sangat Tv

Harmeet1

However Sonia has been having a lot of difficulty getting married, look how old she is and cannot get a husband!

To be honest I don't think she's bothered about getting a husband. Also, to be fair to her, her private life is entirely her own and I'm sure we've all got skeletons in our closet or regrets about things we've done that haven't worked out for the best.

I just don't think she's suitable for Sangat TV.

Upinder [or what his name was off Sangat TV] says he's known her for ages so she helped out. I can't stand her voice or her, her Asian Network show is attrocious.

As much as I like Upinder, he does ramble on a bit. Sonia has years of experience and comes across quite well, on the BBC you have to be impartial and give two sides of the story maybe this is why she came across in a bad light during 1984 documentary. The same happened with ragi omar who is a somalian muslim and made a documentary on Islam, you got alot of Muslims up in arms saying he is trying to defame the religion, when in actual fact he was trying to give an impartial view into the issues around muhammads life and modern day issues concerning jihadi terrorism.

I personally thought her 1984 documentary was pretty fair she did press the monster general brar pretty good with her questions. I was impressed with that. On a Sikh channel though she is now free to promote Sikh biased views, there are no constraints now.

Yeah Upinder does ramble on too much but thats both his flaw and plus point. The general public love the fact that he is very emotional and wears his heart on his sleeve.....even though his sentiments can be a bit cringeworthy sometimes. Thats why I think its been a masterstroke to have Sonia there. She brings a bit more professionalism into the whole thing.

I'm not gonna lie to you...I am very very stingy with my money. But.....if sangat tv will invest in a blue screen or background for their studio when doing live discussions and keep Sonia I will set up a direct debit with them. They've proved themselves worthy the last few days. Its time for sikh Tv to die the slow painfull death that it deserves and for the Sikh Channel to stand in the corner in shame and have a quiet word with itself.

yeah, I would rather put my money into sangat TV than sikh channel. Sangat TV does have that cutting edge approach that appeals to not only Sikhs but non-sikhs too to get interested and discuss issues that are out there in the wider community. Also its a great way to promote Sikhism and make people aware about the faith.

Mandela says that this Sonia Deol is nothing but a bandwagon jumping fool, is she not the one who called Guru Nanak Dev Ji "Shaatan" a few years ago on the radio? What about this Upinder guy who seems like a very good guy but did he not post on his facebook that during operation bluestar the people who occupied the complex where terrorists? Also he accused some Singhs from Babbar Khalsa raping a woman. When Sangat TV was at Smethwick Gudwara last night some Singhs did Jakaree and when the Khalistan chants started you should have seen the look on this guys face. Sangat TV have been raising the Sikh profile but that does not mean they are immune to questions about their staff.

post-27918-0-38874500-1313084567_thumb.j

This is the dangers with rumours they get out of hand. Sonia didnt say he was shaytan, a muslim girl caller did back in 2003 on her show and sonia's fault was not to challenge the caller and instead went on to the other caller. then alot of angry Sikhs called in the radio show and vented their angry and it call kicked off from there.

Lets be fair to Sonia...some people really hold grudes for no reason.

This is the dangers with rumours they get out of hand. Sonia didnt say he was shaytan, a muslim girl caller did back in 2003 on her show and sonia's fault was not to challenge the caller and instead went on to the other caller. then alot of angry Sikhs called in the radio show and vented their angry and it call kicked off from there.

Lets be fair to Sonia...some people really hold grudes for no reason.

Mandela says you should tattoo Sonia Deol on your forehead.