Kind Of Sad, I Don'T Know Why

Guest unknown

Guest unknown

hello all. I am a singh, and thought I had found a very good singhni.. I have never been attached to a girl in my entire life, this was the only one I ever had feelings for since I got such a good vibe. However, I have promised to myself since day one that I would not get too involved with a girl pre-marriage (as it almost always leads to kaam then sex).

I had a sit down talk with this girl, she told me she felt the same way about me. Ive known her for about one year. I told her I did as well just that I am busy in my life at the moment (university and family issues) and that a relationship should hold off until we were a bit more mature. She agreed. We kept in very close contact.

Fast forward to today (2 months later) out of the blue shes dating (and has a very physical relationship including having sex) with a forgein exchange student from Africa haha.. I don't know why it just feels bad.. nothing against the guy. This guy obviously has no Sikhi values or anything.. blows my mind how a singhni I thought I knew so well could do such a thing.

Just had to get this off my chest and maybe hear opinions how to get over it.... thanks

Woah if this singhni is amritdhari and she is having sex before marriage she is in big trouble, that's a big sin committed and even if she aint amritdhari for a Sikh girl to do this before marriage is very wrong and any future husband she marries will find out that's a fact. You should know better not to fall into a trap where your going to have sex with a girl before marriage. I don't know whats wrong with youths these days relationships before marriage if they are to happen both families should know about it that's my beliefs anyway.

You have only known this girl for a year it's hardly a lifetime and plus these relationships are false, you do know that god has blessed everyone with someone you should wait for that blessing the traditional way and not let your heart rule you, leave that to waheguru. she can't be a family girl if she is doing things like that a true Sikh girl wouldn't do that. So you got to think about it like that you really want to be with a girl who has lost her purity as a Sikh woman? You should read Gurbani to help ease your mind. You do know there is enough going on in the world, much more extreame than relationship stress only the other day 3 Muslims died because of the riots think about how their families must feel?

If you are thinking of finding another girl, may I suggest you don't do anything of the kaam sort and if it was serious why not tell your families? Why keep it a secret? Are you doing this for fun?

I hope I didn't offend you just trying to make my point.

Have a good evening.

^^^ No, appearance means nothing, it is not permanent, god lives in a state of Nothingness(the void in gurbani), this is our Real and Only appearence, the All the rest is an illusion of maya...

Many have shown themselves to be wolves in sheeps clothing, in Maha Kalyug(present day) even most who appear to be disciplined and holy are not, you'd better get used to it, this day and age is about the image society...

To the poster, don't worry, leave everything to god, even if he brings pain to you, keep loving and trusting him and one day you will achieve the supreme state which is the true bliss..

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Can i ask how did you come to know ?

Don't think that the girl in question told you straight.

Frankly there is no other way to confirm, it all comes down to Who you choose to Trust !

Anyways Five vices are Very Strong and can attack Anyone Anytime.

Waheguru ji is our only Saviour.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Unknown

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Can i ask how did you come to know ?

Don't think that the girl in question told you straight.

Frankly there is no other way to confirm, it all comes down to Who you choose to Trust !

Anyways Five vices are Very Strong and can attack Anyone Anytime.

Waheguru ji is our only Saviour.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Actually the girls friend told me. I think they planned it. She messaged me asking if I'd seen the new couple, then she told me to go look at her facebook and there were pictures of them hugging etc. Next the girl asked if I'd remain a virgin till marraige, I said yes. She said wow thats crazy I don't think anyone finds that attractive. I said it didn't bother me and that her friend was doing the same. She laughed and said her friend (the girl I was into) had sex with this man plenty of times

I don't really care anymore at all. I don't know why I did then. Gym and school took my mind off her now.

Shes like all the other women out there... I'll wait for a special one to come

Actually the girls friend told me. I think they planned it. She messaged me asking if I'd seen the new couple, then she told me to go look at her facebook and there were pictures of them hugging etc. Next the girl asked if I'd remain a virgin till marraige, I said yes. She said wow thats crazy I don't think anyone finds that attractive. I said it didn't bother me and that her friend was doing the same. She laughed and said her friend (the girl I was into) had sex with this man plenty of times

I don't really care anymore at all. I don't know why I did then. Gym and school took my mind off her now.

Shes like all the other women out there... I'll wait for a special one to come

Absolute disgrace, this "Singhni" needs to be exposed....shes a fake and dont worry u will find someone!....i hate this, i keep find that all these religious girls majority who wear paghs who r the worst and sleep around because nobody suspects them and they know it!......this made me angry....

Absolute disgrace, this "Singhni" needs to be exposed....shes a fake and dont worry u will find someone!....i hate this, i keep find that all these religious girls majority who wear paghs who r the worst and sleep around because nobody suspects them and they know it!......this made me angry....

no actually a lot of girls that wear "paghs" aren't the worst and dont sleep around!! stop judging because of this one girl who is, you are disrespecting a lot of other singhnia out there that deserve respect for wearing a "pagh" that lot of the men are giving up!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Singhni

no actually a lot of girls that wear "paghs" aren't the worst and dont sleep around!! stop judging because of this one girl who is, you are disrespecting a lot of other singhnia out there that deserve respect for wearing a "pagh" that lot of the men are giving up!

Agreed. :D

This shows if one singhni does something we will all get blamed. :(