Sikhs Praised For Protecting Muslim Mosques

Pyara

So what do you propose Hammertime007? you complain day in day out and make yourself look like a child yet have not proposed anything to combat what you think is a big problem. Its all well and good talking about issues but we are tired of these kinda of comments, ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Let us see what you personally are doing to resolve this issue then you and members like you will be given credit for doing something positive for the community.

Don't mix with them unless you have too, don't do business with them unless there is anyone else, don't vote for their mps, don't be bracketed as Asian, don't be fooled by their sly ways.

The important things all non believers need to know:

1.Taqqyia – Lying to the non- believer

2.Ummah – They havetwo worlds the believer and the non believer and we all know where we are

3.Birardi – (Klan Loyalty) - They only help their own.

4. Our History withthem

5.The problems in this country for 30 years, with girl's conversion, sex abuse grooming etc.

Create awareness.

The above are only a few things from 32 years of living in inner city UK and experince of the Pakistani Community.

I first learnt about Islam from around 10 years old, back in 1988 and it wasnt in a RE class . And I will go back to what I always say you can never trust them, and they are a threat to us and other non believers.

Don't mix with them unless you have too, don't do business with them unless there is anyone else, don't vote for their mps, don't be bracketed as Asian, don't be fooled by their sly ways.

The important things all non believers need to know:

1.Taqqyia – Lying to the non- believer

2.Ummah – They havetwo worlds the believer and the non believer and we all know where we are

3.Birardi – (Klan Loyalty) - They only help their own.

4. Our History withthem

5.The problems in this country for 30 years, with girl's conversion, sex abuse grooming etc.

Create awareness.

The above are only a few things from 32 years of living in inner city UK and experince of the Pakistani Community.

I first learnt about Islam from around 10 years old, back in 1988 and it wasnt in a RE class . And I will go back to what I always say you can never trust them, and they are a threat to us and other non believers.

Not all Muslims are like that im not defending the idiots in their community but I personally know not ALL muslims are like that, and yes those things you stated are true but only true of those Muslims who are extremists. It's the extremists you have to be aware of! Dont target and tarnish all of the Muslim community, what you think they will think of Sikh when you kids are doing this on here.

And I want to know what steps you are taking to help these females you are complaining about? Are you creating youtube videos? are you creating blogs? are you getting sisters together and helping them police themselves? you are doing nothing but bashing the Muslim community for the actions of some daft muslim kids who probably are not religious but try to use and abuse non-muslim girls. You cant label all of one racial or religious community for the actions of a few, thats just illogical and uneducated.

Not all Muslims are like that im not defending the idiots in their community but I personally know not ALL muslims are like that, and yes those things you stated are true but only true of those Muslims who are extremists. It's the extremists you have to be aware of! Dont target and tarnish all of the Muslim community, what you think they will think of Sikh when you kids are doing this on here.

And I want to know what steps you are taking to help these females you are complaining about? Are you creating youtube videos? are you creating blogs? are you getting sisters together and helping them police themselves? you are doing nothing but bashing the Muslim community for the actions of some daft muslim kids who probably are not religious but try to use and abuse non-muslim girls. You cant label all of one racial or religious community for the actions of a few, thats just illogical and uneducated.

I am individual not part of any group, I don't how to make you tube videos, or blogs

Obviously use the internet and computers but not on the media or videoside.

I have spoken to females over the past to warn them of Muslim males, even spoke to an English girl recently this is better than doinganything on the net.

Attended a few meeting and thrown my views in.

I can't change the world or our people but I do what can andwill continue to.

Our People are apathetic which is why we get chuthia . I know an ex-football hooligan/author; he recently said "white working class people are too interested in Britain's got talent and football to even knowthey are being oppressed"

Our people are they same they interested in bollywood andbrits Asia

Middle Class White Communist continue to give Muslims the freedom to exploit people and the country, they too are a threat, I doubt very much allot of people in our community know what a communist is, they are evil

You can call it what you want, but what I know of the Pakistani – Muslims can't be learnt over then net it via real life experience.

then upiinder asked a muslim youth at the scene to address the sikhsangat audience... he told the muzza theres millions of viewers. the muslim youth replied

"were muslims were here peacefully... bla bla.... and to the millions of viewers watching, study the life of mohammed, islam is the one true faith... say the shahada (declare ur self as a muslim)" at this, all the muslims in his litte group yelled the islamic shahada ... some did it aggressivly. this is what makes a muslim a muslim.

then he went on to say words to the affect of "i dont care about anything else i have nothing else to say, you can do a commercial or whatever..."

I would like to see this clip also.

If it is true, it is pretty disgraceful that a Sikh channel allowed itself to be used for Islamic dawah.

K.

<banned word filter activated> think they are so tooled up for a balkanisation of Britain, let them bring it. Most of them are just wannnabe gangsters who'll be sent packing the moment they try it and they know it. The sikhs who want to love these caliphatecreatingwannabes will get what's coming to them as well.

He is promoting peace and unity, how daft are you guys? had he not done that to calm things down do you realise how things would have spiralled out of control?

The muslims would have lynched any black man they saw that night. I know Sikhs would have had 3 Sikhs been killed. We have to see things in a wider context. I praise upinder and sangatTv and Sikhs there who kept the peace and unity with the Muslims. The Muslims needed reassurance there that they are not alone and the best way forward is to be united and maintain the calm.

"Sikhs and Muslims have a notorious reputation for being TERRORISTS"!

Millions around the world would have watched this plank equate the Sikhs with Muslims! When every Musla who is close to a TV camera rushes to go in front and spew his garbage about Islam being a religion of peace and this dumba$$ says Sikhs have a notorious reputation for being terrorists. The guy seems to love the sound of his own voice and seems to have started his mouth without engaging his brain!

Did anyone feel the beauty of the moment when the crowd was praying calling Allah, i.e Satnam/Waheguru their saviour and giver of everything.

Step back and realise that the Same Allah they pray to and Love is the same Satnam/Waheguru we love.....

He is in All, Satnam Waheguru Ji is Loved by:

Muslims

Christians

Hindus

Buddhists

I have a christian friend who speaks to god and hears him speak back to her as Loud as She hears me speak- She hears Satnam/Waheguru, she is black

Another friend prays to Satnam Waheguru 5 times a day, the same God she loves hears my heart and Love for Him at the same time....

He listens to the prayers and love of my muslim friend, christian friend, hindu friends at the same time that he hears my love and prayers-

Is that not an amazing Truth?

Gurbani is Truth, some may follow different paths, And yes Gurbani says the muslim has one eye open while the hindu has both eyes closed- i.e the muslim sees some Truth while the hindu is deluded by ignorance(not all, mostly ones who only believe in demi Gods)- What they have in common though is faith and love, they desire to find Him and to live in truth, they are just slightly misguided on how to embark on this journey- The gyan of matyrdom was spread by jesus,His tennents were Truth- the gyan of remaining psychologically sound in any given situation and of accepting hukam-

We are blessed to have the full truth in Gurbani before us so why not educate our brothers and sisters who love Him and search for him also(although some are slightly misguided) instead of hating them...

<banned word filter activated> think they are so tooled up for a balkanisation of Britain, let them bring it. Most of them are just wannnabe gangsters who'll be sent packing the moment they try it and they know it. The sikhs who want to love these caliphatecreatingwannabes will get what's coming to them as well.